Sample question (Q 19, Biz Quizzard 492) : Titan Industries has unveiled its new name - Titan Company Ltd. – and a new logo. What is the logo called? Answer: Titan Star
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week October 20 - 25. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company has closed India's largest office space leasing deal by signing up for a 3 million sq ft custom built campus in Bangalore with local builder Embassy group?
2. Who is the sole Indian-origin top executive in a list of 100 best-performing CEOs in the world, compiled by the prestigious magazine Harvard Business Review (HBR)?
3. Jabong has announced its foray into luxury fashion jewellry with an exclusive partnership with which MNC?
4. Which Indian CEO has been awarded honorary Degree of Doctor of Laws by Canada's Carleton University for her work in financial sector?
5. India’s GDP is set to cross which milestone this year, according to IMF's latest world economic outlook?
6. Which Taiwanese display maker will introduce smartphones and tablets in India, possibly before launching them in the global markets?
7. Which MNC has launched a digital video #GharWaliDiwali?
8. Staying with online commercials and Diwali, which brand has launched its ad #MyDiwaliBreak featuring an astronaut celebrating the festival in space?
9. Which online marketplace major has partnered with Fashion Design Council of India to foray into premium designer-wear segment?
10. Which Surat-based diamond firm has gifted its employees 491 Fiat Punto cars, 200 two-bedroom houses and jewellery ahead of the festival of lights?
11. Shenzhen Sang Fei Consumer Communications has introduced its first feature phone for senior Indians, called Xenium X2566, under which brand?
12. Christophe de Margerie, 63, was killed in a tragic Moscow plane collision last week. He was the CEO of which MNC?
13. Which Chennai-based FMCG major will make its foray into retail this year?
14. Which confectionary brand has launched its latest TVC around the theme ‘Jelly Ki Duniya, Mast Duniya’?
15. Brand Equity has unveiled the list of India's Top 100 Most Trusted Brands for this year. Which brand has topped the list?
16. Which MNC is set to nationally launch its fifth brand in the country - Schoko Bons Crispy - a wafer chocolate innovated by its India team?
17. Which company has appointed Mayank Ashar as MD and CEO?
18. Which company has signed an agreement to form a health insurance joint venture in India with MMI Holdings (MMI) of South Africa?
19. Which airline will introduce La Premiere - an exclusive and personalised first class service during the coming winter schedule on its Bangalore route?
20. Which automobile company last week inaugurated its first China factory in Changshu city, about 110 kilometers (70 miles) northwest of Shanghai?
21. Three diamond barons from Surat, along with a real estate developer, have joined hands to launch the state’s first full-fledged air taxi service. What has it been branded as?
22. Which Oriya daily is celebrating its 30th anniversary?
23. Beatles icon Ringo Starr has become the new face of which footwear brand?
24. Which brand has launched its new campaign ‘Boond Boond Mein Sachchai’?
25. Airtel digital TV has announced its partnership with which MNC to launch India’s very first Integrated Digital TV (iDTV)?
26. Which MNC is making a big bet on augmented reality, leading a $542 million investment in a shadowy startup called Magic Leap, based in Florida?
27. Microsoft is set to drop the iconic Nokia name from its smartphones in India by the end of this year. Which brand will replace Nokia?
28. Which Indian city has been named among the top 10 cities to visit this year by Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2015?
29. Which company is pulling back its four collectible dolls based on the characters of AMC's hit series ''Breaking Bad''?
30. Google Inc last week launched a new email service that will better organize emails and display information in a more user-friendly way. What has it been dubbed as?
31. According to a survey by online food ordering platform Foodpanda.in, which city ranks first when it comes to gorging on traditional sweets?
32. Dave Thomas is the new India MD for which MNC?
33. Which portal has unveiled its new logo, a picture of a fork-stabbed heart?
34. Which senior executive at Google has been made in-charge of the Internet company's products?
35. Which celebrity, along with siblings, has started a production house called Kratos Entertainment?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 552 as the subject.