1. For the first time in which Indian business group’s history, the chairman of holding company and CEOs of all operating companies will take an estimated 20% cut in compensation as it initiates cost-cutting measures?
2. Which Bangladeshi firm said it has become the world's first company to start supplying the generic version of Gilead Sciences' antiviral drug Remdevisir for the coronavirus treatment?
3. Which Pune-based drug discovery research company will study the effectiveness of an anti-parasitic drug in the recovery of moderately ill Covid-19 patients?
4. Which company has acquired 25 per cent equity stake in Technologies rob0 through its Canadian subsidiary for 1 million Canadian dollar (about Rs 5.4 crore)?
5. Which company has elevated Mohit Gupta to the position of a cofounder?
6. Reliance’s JioMart has gone live in how many cities over the last weekend, after a pilot in Mumbai suburbs?
7. Which celebrity has launched the personal care brand ‘FRSH’?
8. Which fantasy football platform has roped in footballer Sunil Chhetri as brand ambassador?
9. Which Hollywood English channel has launched the campaign ‘#BroDaMan’ for International Brother’s Day?
10. Which company will acquire Kolkata-based spice maker Sunrise Foods for an undisclosed amount?
11. Which diapers brand has launched the film ‘#WelcomeToTheWorld’?
12. Which bank has launched the song “Oh jazbati Bhaarat waasi, Mann ki lagaam ko aaj tu kass le…Tere charan kamal kaabu Mein rakh le” urging us to slow down and learn from the crisis?
13. Which airline has launched the film ‘#FlightsOfImagination’?
14. Well, as long as it is not used fabric. Which Japanese casual clothing chain said it plans to sell face masks made of fabric used for its Airism underwear?
15. Which menswear brand has roped in actor Ayushmann Khurrana as brand ambassador?
16. Which beverage brand released the digital film 'Aisi Eid pehle kahan hui!'?
17. Which beauty products MNC has announced the appointment of Jayant Kapre as the new Managing Director for India operations?
18. Which multinational technology company has announced the appointment of Sudhir Pillai as Managing Director for India operations?
19. Which FMCG firm has unveiled its “Hand In Hand” hand sanitiser and instant hand cleanser containing 70% alcohol as per WHO standards?
20. Which business scion has joined the board of Jio Platforms as an additional director?
21. Which insurance company has launched the digital campaign ‘#SaveTheSaviour’, to show gratitude towards the doctors and thank them for their hard work and dedication?
22. Which lubricant brand has launched an animated video campaign featuring brand ambassador MS Dhoni with the message ‘#NewWayForward’?
23. Which edible oil brand, in association with the Indian Ocean band, has relaunched its well known tune from the 90s?
24. Which spice brand has launched the film ‘Khushboo neki ki, Swaad rehmat ka’ for Ramadan?
25. Which Indian company has announced a strategic partnership with Zurich-based software company Avaloq to provide end-to-end (e2e) wealth management capabilities through digital platforms?
26. Which Tata brand has introduced high strength, modular and quick to install steel structures, which would help to combat COVID-19?
27. Which Mumbai-based company has sought the drug controller’s approval to manufacture and sell the generic version of Remdesivir without entering into a licensing pact with Gilead Sciences?
28. Which company has acquired Amsterdam’s electric scooter manufacturer Etergo as it looks to launch its own two-wheelers globally next year?
29. Which business group has sold its Czech Republic-based Praha Vaccines to Novavax for $167 million, helping the US biotech firm significantly expand its vaccine capacity?
30. Which Pune-based English newspaper has shut operations, May 27 being the last edition?
31. Brazil’s Marcos Troyjo will succeed India’s KV Kamath as president of which bank?
32. The Gujarat government is set to acquire which company’s 50% stake in GIFT City for Rs 32.7 crore by exercising its right of first refusal?
33. Which Coimbatore-based technical textile manufacturer has launched reusable masks with filters in the domestic market under the Smiley brand?
34. Which company last week apologised for the controversial ad campaign that insinuated that domestic helps can be carriers of the novel coronavirus while promoting its bread and atta maker?
35. Which hair colour brand partnered with the Bollywood personality Karan Johar for an instagram campaign?
36. You can work this out. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has rolled out an initiative titled ‘#BailMeOutBK’ for failed experiments of amateur chefs?
37. Which business personality has sold nutraceutical company Sanat Products to the Indian subsidiary of Germany’s Dr Willmar Schwabe GmbH for an undisclosed amount?
38. Which human and veterinary vaccines maker last week announced the launch of the Classical Swine Fever (CSF) vaccine?
39. ITC’s B Natural and which company have collaborated to launch the first of its kind B Natural+ range of products?
40. Which company last week announced the appointment of top Capgemini executive Thierry Delaporte as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD)?
41. Which smartphone maker is all set to foray into the laptop market in India next month?
42. Which hosiery segment brand has unveiled its new corporate brand identity with a fresh vision of ‘wear the change’?
43. Which ice cream brand has launched the digital campaign ‘Sabse pehle kya karega?’?
44. Which ceramics brand has launched a citizen movement campaign titled ‘#ZameenSeJudayEkSaath’?
45. Which footwear, clothing and accessories company has launched the anthem ‘Hain Taiyaar Hum' to promote its Supermask™ W95 masks?
46. Which energy drink brand has launched its latest campaign 'Bas thode dino ki baat hai'?
47. Non-Banking finance company, IIFL Finance has signed up which cricketer as its brand ambassador?
48. Which pain relief brand has launched the digital film ‘No Time For Pain’?
49. Which personal hygiene and wellness brand has launched ‘#bleedyourway’, an integrated campaign, marking Menstrual Hygiene Day?
50. Which company has announced the launch of NimWash Vegetable and Fruit wash?
51. On the occasion of World Menstrual Hygiene Day, which homegrown sanitary napkin brand has announced Period Leave for all its female employees?
52. Which company has launched FOREST, India’s first Air Sanitizer which purifies and humidifies indoor air naturally?
53. Which company will acquire Cisco’s Self-Optimizing Network (SON) technology for $49 million, in an all-cash deal?
54. Sebi has warned which IT firm to be careful in dealing with disclosure of material information to investors after it found that it did not disclose the extent of damages related to a lawsuit in the US?
55. Which infrastructure investment trust has signed an agreement to acquire a power transmission asset at Jhajjar in Haryana for Rs 310 crore from current owners Kalpataru Power Transmission and Techno Electric & Engineering Company?
56. ITC Hotels has joined hands with which company to offer responsible dining experiences to the customers in the comfort of their home?
57. Which payments bank has released a new campaign based on the theme 'Ab nazdeeki dukaan, aapka bank'?
58. Which company s professional products division has launched ‘#LoveIsInTheHair’, a solidarity campaign to acknowledge the unique relationship between hairdressers and their clients that often goes beyond the salon?
59. Which airline has appointed Venkataramani Sumantran as an independent director for a period of five years?
60. Which airline said it has received permission to conduct drone trials that will allow it to deliver medical supplies and ecommerce products?