1. Coca-Cola’s lemon drink Sprite has crossed which annual sales milestone in India?
2. Dietrich Mateschitz died recently at the age of 78. He was the cofounder of which beverage brand?
3. John Shaw passed away last week at the age of 73. He was the former vice-chairman of which company?
4. Which steel company launched the ‘Hum Sabki Diwali’ digital campaign?
5. Which company launched the film ‘Connecting hearts, lighting paths’ for Diwali?
6. Which industry body launched its new TVCs, featuring cricketers Sachin Tendulkar and MS Dhoni?
7. Which company launched the digital film ‘#JoBhiHoHumDekhLenge’ that focuses on the significance of health insurance?
8. Which food brand launched the campaign ‘sounds from a kitchen’ for Diwali?
9. Which healthcare services provider launched the campaign ‘#KhushiyonKiSalamati’?
10. Which solar glass manufacturer has acquired 86 per cent stake in Europe´s largest solar glass manufacturer Interfloat Group for an undisclosed sum of money?
11. Which company rolled out its Diwali campaign 'Sada Roshan Raho', featuring brand ambassador and former cricketer Sachin Tendulkar?
12. Which wires brand has launched the campaign ‘#AapkeSapnoKoRakheSafe’?
13. Singapore-based Keppel Infrastructure Holdings Pte has tied up with which group to jointly explore green ammonia and renewable energy opportunities in India, Singapore and the globe?
14. Which pet care brand launched the campaign "#TyohaarWithFurryvaar"?
15. Which electrical appliances company launched its Diwali campaign ‘Pyar Aur Lightwali Diwali’?
16. Which company has launched a campaign for its fragrances, featuring actor / model and brand ambassador Milind Soman?
17. Which company has launched cocktail mixes under the umbrella of the Magic Moments?
18. Which two-wheeler maker last week announced its plans to enter the Philippines, for which it has partnered with Terrafirma Motors Corporation for assembly and distribution?
19. Which company has inked an agreement with carmaker Ford to supply “zeremis green steel” from its Netherlands-based IJmuiden plant after the unit shifts to hydrogen-based steel making?
20. Which company has entered into an agreement to acquire a majority stake in spices and seasonings maker Badshah Masala Pvt Ltd, for Rs 587.5 crore?
21. ZEE and Culver Max Entertainment (erstwhile Sony Pictures Networks India) have agreed to hive off which three Hindi channels to allay any anti-competitive concerns of the Competition Commission of India (CCI)?
22. Emami Ltd has signed which actor as the new brand ambassador for its BoroPlus ayurvedic antiseptic cream?
23. India's first private manufacturing facility for military aircraft will be set up by Tata Consortium of Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL) and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Which location?
24. Which men's grooming brand has onboarded model and actor Milind Soman as brand ambassador?
25. Which B2B e-commerce platform has launched the campaign ‘#SabMilegaYahinMilega’, featuring actor Shaleen Malhotra?
26. Which airport released the’#KhusiyanHainAapse’ campaign to celebrate the joy of bonds and emotions that fills the air during Diwali?
27. Which men's fragrance brand unveiled its new digital campaign, featuring its brand ambassadors and actors, Sudeep Kiccha, Mahesh Babu, and Silambarasan?
28. Which company launched the campaign “PTE Kar, Befikar” for its English proficiency test?
29. Which online marketplace for loans and credit cards has launched its video campaign ‘Tarakki Ki Tayari’?
30. Which eye care chain said it has completed acquisitions of two eye care hospitals - Garg Ophthalmic Centre in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, and Kapil Eye Hospital in Ambala, Haryana?
31. Which men's grooming brand has announced cricketer Suryakumar Yadav as its new brand ambassador?
32. Parag Agrawal was last week fired as CEO of which MNC?
33. Which company, which specialises in polymer pipes and fittings, has launched a product line of water tanks named ‘Marina’ in West Bengal, Odisha, Guwahati, Bihar, and Jharkhand?
34. Which smartphone maker has shut down its financial services business in India, four years after its launch?
35. Which MNC has forayed into the Indian-made whisky segment with the launch of “Legacy” brand?