1. Which company has roped in Chhavi Rajawat and Saloni Malhotra for its campaign 'She Can, You Can'?
2. Bret Taylor will be quitting his chief technical officer position at which MNC?
3. Which MNC unveiled a tablet called Surface last week, in a move to rival Apple Inc's massively successful iPad?
4. Shruti has launched a 30-room boutique resort property in Coorg, Tamara Coorg. She is the daughter of which business personality?
5. Who has topped the latest list of the world’s 100 richest sportspersons, released by Forbes magazine?
6. What unique privilege will be available to passengers flying to London in Virgin Atlantic’s upper class cabin from July 11?
7. Alok Misra has been elected chairman of Indian Banks’ Association for 2012-13. He is the CMD of which bank?
8. Which MNC has reportedly planned to pay 80 million to 100 million dollars to buy the facial-recognition technology company Face.com?
9. Which company last week announced a partnership with Yahoo Japan to develop a mobile internet portal for the Indian mobile market?
10. Which company has claimed to have created the country’s first 3D ad film?
11. Which business group has forayed into the powdered soft drink market under the 'Piyoz' brand?
12. Why was the brand ‘Tokyo Chic’ in news last week?
13. Secom Medical Systems, Japan, is joining hands with which business family to set up a super specialty hospital in Bangalore at an investment of Rs 200 crore?
14. Which television channel will soon launch branded mobile handsets for kids?
15. Luxor Group's Luxor Nano Technology has appointed which celebrity as the brand ambassador to endorse their newly launched product Luxor Nano Clean?
16. Who is the highest-paid actress in Hollywood, according to Forbes?
17. Which MNC has announced the appointment of Kenichiro Hibi as managing director of its Indian operations with effect from July 1?
18. BlackBerry developer Research in Motion last week launched the P’9981 smartphone in India. What is its claim to fame?
19. The world’s largest provider of web hosting services, domain name registrations and new secure socket layer certificates launched operations in India last week. Name the company?
20. Which company last week launched its new campaign ‘It makes your heart go waku-doki’?
21. Which organization has bagged the 2012 Dufrenoy Prize for facilitating financial innovation in a responsible manner?
22. PM Telang last week retired as the managing director of the Indian operations of which MNC?
23. Which MNC plans to launch its compact SUV ‘Duster’ in July?
24. Which company has launched a new campaign “celebrate every day” for its retail chain?
25. Which company last week said it has received the ‘2012 World Business and Development Award’ at the Rio+20 United Nations Summit in Brazil?
26. In an alliance with scholars and linguists, which MNC has set out to save the world’s dying languages?
27. Which MNC has announced the largest foreign investment in India’s retail sector, pledging to invest €1.5 billion (Rs 10,500 crore) in two phases?
28. Which company has announced the appointment of Harish Bhat, COO of Titan, as its new managing director?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 430 as the subject.