1. Which company is all set to relaunch the iconic Kelvinator brand in India?
2. Which Australian indoor trampoline theme park format will enter India later this year with its first centre in the western suburbs of Mumbai?
3. India became a net importer of which metal for the first time in 18 years in 2018-19?
4. Which company will collect used cooking oil from restaurants in northern India and supply it to BioD Energy for conversion into biodiesel?
5. VG Kannan has quit as the CEO of which industry body?
6. In what will be one of the largest investments in a local restaurant chain brand in India, PE firm CX Partners is picking up a 50.1% stake in which biryani chain for Rs 260 crore?
7. No comment on this one. Which company has appointed former Central Vigilance Commissioner (CVC) K.V. Chowdary to its board of directors?
8. Which snack brand has launched its global ‘Smile’ campaign in India?
9. Which home appliances and consumer electronics brand has launched the campaign ‘Silent Performers’?
10. Which company has announced the inauguration of India’s first all-women-run automobile service workshop?
11. Which actor has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Chelsea Football Club (FC) for India?
12. Which newspaper has launched the campaign, ‘Hey Mumbai, we have a Sunday for you’ for its revamped weekend read?
13. Which MNC has set up an Indian unit, 7 Rivers Brewing Co., to introduce two wheat beer variants – Machaa and Veere – in the first week of November?
14. Why was Amazon India’s transport of a consignment on October 21 in news?
15. Which company has officially launched its cloud kitchen services, beginning with Khichdi Experiment in Bengaluru?
16. Which actress has launched her beauty label - Kay Beauty?
17. Which actor has invested an undisclosed amount in Helios Lifestyle, the parent entity of The Man Company, a men’s grooming brand?
18. Which bank has launched ‘FD Health’, a fixed deposit (FD) offering the dual-benefit of investment growth via FD and protection through a critical illness coverage?
19. Which automobile company has launched the campaign ‘A Quiet Revolution’?
20. In an India-first innovation, which MNC has launched ‘Storyboxes’, a packaging initiative that aims at showcasing inspiring stories of its sellers?
21. Which company last week launched its new campaign and unveiled its mission to encourage every individual to ‘keep learning’?
22. Which kitchen appliances company has appointed Rajiv Mehta as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
23. Which company’s cofounder Rajiv Srivatsa is stepping down from his active leadership role as chief technology and product officer?
24. No comment on this one too. Which industry’s trade body has issued advisory to avoid import from Malaysia?
25. Which Software as a Service (SaaS) company has appointed Harmeet Singh, a former executive partner at US-based private equity firm MDP Partners, as its new CEO?
26. US-based talent evaluation leader SHL has acquired which Gurugram and San Jose-based AI-powered test and assessment venture in a largely all cash deal?
27. Which MNC last week launched public transport services on its app through a partnership with the Delhi metro?
28. Which global leader in blue pigments has announced a joint venture agreement with Tennants Textile Colours (TTC) of the UK to set up a state-of-the-art red and yellow pigments plant in Gujarat?
29. Which joint industry body for TV viewership measurement has appointed Sunil Lulla as its CEO?
30. Days before the auspicious occasion of Dhanteras when Indian women buy gold, which Dutch MNC, specializing in nutrition, launched a new campaign, urging them to invest in iron?
31. Which company is forming a joint venture in India with Germany-based Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen for manufacturing and selling composite hollow core insulators (CHCI)?
32. Which online services marketplace will focus on two categories - beauty and home - and shut down other non-core businesses, including wedding services and photography?
33. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has banned the use of which channel to source retail loans and carry out physical verification of documents of borrowers?
34. Which hospitality major is scouting for opportunities in Mumbai for bringing its iconic luxury brand Waldorf Astoria to India?
35. Which Indian city has got it’s first cat café, the ‘Catsville Le Café’?
36. Which wedding company has rolled out its first digital and OOH campaign “Venue Sahi Toh Stress Nahi”?
37. Which members-only credit card payments platform has unveiled its launch campaign?
38. Which fashion ingredient brand has launched its latest campaign ‘#LiveYourFlow’, featuring actress Kangana Ranaut?
39. Which MNC has launched ‘Har Saans Mein Zindagi’, a CSR campaign to increase awareness around childhood pneumonia in India?
40. This brand has made it a habit of rolling out awesome social topical ads. Which brand has unveiled its latest campaign ‘#DiwaliKaSafar’?
41. The government last week revised the norms for fuel retailing in the country. What is the new minimum net worth requirement?
42. Nissan Motor Co is likely to axe which brand as part of its efforts to boost profitability?
43. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is working towards acceptance of Unified Payments Interface (UPI) in which 2 countries within the next 6 months?
44. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) last week agreed to merge which 2 public sector entities?
45. Which MNC said it had achieved a breakthrough in computer research, by solving a complex problem in minutes with a so-called quantum computer that would take today’s most powerful supercomputer thousands of years to crack?
46. Which Hyderabad-based hospitality player last week announced its diversification into the healthcare sector with Sri Lakshmi Gayatri (SLG) Hospitals Private Ltd?
47. Which Indian airline has announced plans to launch a new airline with the Ras Al Khaimah International Airport as its base, as well as set up its first overseas hub in the UAE emirate?
48. Which Varanasi-based high end fashion brand and design studio has announced the launch of its global digital campaign ‘Revisit Your Roots’?
49. Mark Parker will step down as the CEO of which MNC in January?
50. Microsoft’s revenue in India has crossed which milestone mark?
51. International question. Which MNC has bought healthcare start-up Health Navigator, its second purchase in the healthcare services industry?
52. Which Indian IT firm launched a blockchain-based multi-brand customer loyalty platform using enterprise blockchain company R3’s platform – Corda?
53. Which automobile MNC has joined hands with Lenovo for the design of its superbikes?
54. Which home décor brand has launched its new campaign 'Rugnovate'?
55. Which pulses brand has launched the campaign ‘#LautAayiDiwali’?
56. Which social networking platform is partnering with Safetipin in efforts to make urban spaces safer for women?
57. This should be easy to crack. Which chocolate brand has unveiled its ‘#GiftAGoldenDiwali’ campaign?
58. Which online leather accessory brand has roped in cricketer Harbhajan Singh as brand ambassador?
59. Which company has announced a strategic partnership with PVR Cinemas wherein Munchilicious, a granola cereal brand will become the ‘Binge-Mate’ of all PVR Luxe patrons during this festive season?
60. The World Bank will now include which 2 Indian cities, besides Delhi and Mumbai, for preparing ease of doing business report to provide a holistic picture of business environment of the country?
61. Which ethnic wear brand has launched its first ever Diwali brand campaign, featuring actor Shishir Sharma?
62. Which plywood and decoratives manufacturer has announced the ‘Pink Pledge’ campaign to raise awareness on the prevention of breast cancer at an early stage?
63. Which engineering and technology solutions provider has partnered with UK-based Clear Horizon, a technology company providing specialized solutions for quality asset data management?
64. Which PR, digital marketing and brand strategy firm has launched its ‘#ALivingPlanet’ Diwali campaign?
65. Which chocolate brand has launched the Diwali campaign ‘#KhaoKheloKhushRaho’?
66. This is pawsome. Which kids channel has announced the 3rd edition of its campaign – Pawsome Diwali?
67. Which integrated healthcare centre has launched an initiative ‘#ThisDiwaliLet’sTalk’, encouraging people to gift a talk therapy session with its experts?
68. Which telecom brand has launched a campaign encouraging people to share ‘#YourWordsNotForwards’ this Diwali with a personalised greeting to their loved ones?
69. Which Gurgaon-based startup in the technology space has announced its campaign ‘#AzadiCrackersSe’ to spread awareness about celebrating Diwali in an eco-friendly manner?
70. Which over 150-year-old US headquartered nonprofit healthcare giant announced its entry into the Indian market last week?
71. Which company last week unveiled its new brand positioning as ‘India’s Biggest Amazement Park’?
72. Ahead of its India launch, which automobile MNC has unveiled a mobile-led, augmented reality (AR) campaign inspired by the festival of lights, Diwali?
73. Which optical retail brand has introduced smart eyewear in its current portfolio comprising frames, lenses and sunglasses to keep up with the maturing market?
74. Which textile brand has launched a campaign to introduce its limited-edition festive range ‘Rangana Collection’?
75. Which brand has launched its first ever hand cream range in India with a new digital film called ‘Busy Hands’ focusing on the importance of hand care this Diwali?
76. Which chocolate brand has launched its latest campaign ‘#BadiFamilyBadiDiwali’?
77. Which smartphone brand has launched the “#BrightSideOfNight” campaign for the ongoing festive season?
78. Which FM radio has launched its ‘#MumbaiKiJalegi’ campaign to light up every nook and corner of Mumbai city by installing solar LED streetlights?
79. Indian has been ranked at which position in the 2020 edition of the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business ranking?
80. Confectionery conglomerate Lotte India last week announced the relaunch of which yesteryear brand?
81. Which company, through its subsidiary, will acquire the remaining 49% stake in France-based Peugeot Motocycles (PMTC) for an undisclosed amount?
82. Which company will acquire an 8.82% stake in Bengaluru-based technology startup Vahan as a part of its Startup Accelerator Program?
83. Which Ahmedabad architecture and urban design firm has been picked to prepare the massive revamp of Central Vista (Rajpath), and construction of a new Parliament and central Secretariat?
84. Which footwear brand has launched the campaign ‘Wear What you Are’?
85. Which real estate player has launched the campaign ‘Sirf Ghar Aalishaan Nahi, Dil Bhi Aalishaan Banaye’, giving a new meaning to the acronym BHK?
86. Which electronics chain has unveiled the campaign “My Asli Connection”?
87. Seven mining and metals companies, including which Indian company, have partnered with the World Economic Forum to accelerate responsible sourcing of raw materials?
88. Which state government would be declaring 2020 as the year of Artificial Intelligence (AI), to promote its use in various sectors including Agriculture and Healthcare?
89. Vikas Mehta has resigned a CEO of which advertising agency after working for nearly 15 years with the global network?
90. Who has overtaken Jeff Bezos to become the world’s richest person?
91. Which company has exited the GST Network, the company facilitating collection of the indirect tax, by selling its entire 10 per cent stake to 13 states?
92. Which company has launched the ‘NetworkOfCare’ campaign?
93. Which Gurgaon-based creative agency has acquired ContentNinja, an inbound-marketing firm that specialises in deep-tech enterprises in India and the US?
94. Which packaged snacks brand has brought Ayushmann Khurrana on board as its brand ambassador for its wafers, nachos and extruded snacks products?
95. Which business group has launched the campaign ‘#BlurTheBoundaries’ for Diwali to celebrate inclusivity?
96. The market capitalisation of which company crossed the Rs 3 trillion mark for the first time on Friday, October 25?
97. Which online insurance policy provider has launched a Diwali Anthem with a new digital campaign ‘#LetsReverse’?
98. Which airports operator has launched the campaign ‘#LightALamp’ to help millions of people connect across the globe for the festive season?
99. Which airline from India is likely to commence operations to Eastern Europe early next year, with a flight to the Georgian capital of Tbilisi as part of its plans to connect Europe?
100. Ending this record-breaking edition on a sweet but very expensive note. Which company last week launched the world’s most expensive chocolate?