1. A union of five tea-growing and consuming countries was launched recently in Guizhou in China. What is it called?
2. Which car freshener brand has unveiled its new contextual campaign ‘#TwistZarooriHai’?
3. Which company has launched a new sports bike CBR650R in the country, priced at Rs 7.7 lakh (ex-showroom)?
4. Which MNC has appointed former Network18 Digital CEO Manish Maheshwari as MD of its India operations?
5. Which company has emerged the winning bidder for IL&FS’ wind assets portfolio?
6. Which food major has roped in longtime Anheuser-Busch InBev executive Miguel Patricio as its CEO from July 1?
7. Which company has partnered with the Department of Posts to modernise over 1.5 lakh post offices?
8. Which airline in India and Dubai-headquartered airline Emirates have signed a memorandum of understanding to enter into a reciprocal codeshare agreement?
9. Which business school in India last week signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Moscow School of Management, Skolkovo?
10. Private equity firm Blackstone will acquire which leading specialty packaging company in a deal worth $460 million (Rs 3,200 crore)?
11. OYO Hotels & Homes has launched an initiative through which it will curate unique experiences for customers. What is it called?
12. Which company has recently launched a new marketing campaign ‘Aspire to More’ for its range of premium home appliances?
13. Which online pharmacy and e-diagnostic player has unveiled the ‘#HealthForTheNation’ campaign?
14. Which brand has unveiled its first ever media campaign, ‘Fun at Work’ for women's wear Range?
15. Which Chinese consumer electronics company is launching intelligent home appliances like air-conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators in the country?
16. Which FM radio station has launched its ‘Mera Manifesto’ campaign, which intends to bring out people's manifestos instead of that of political parties?
17. The House of McNROE has unveiled a new packaging for which male grooming brand range of deodorants and launched the second TVC of the popular ‘#JustFriendsNoMore’ series?
18. Which company has launched theatre channel Spotlight on Airtel Digital TV?
19. Which Indian med-tech firm has become the world’s largest producer of chitosan medical sponges, a promising bio-material that has potential applications in wound care management?
20. Which company is buying Dhunseri Tea & Industries' branded packet tea business along with its brands 'Lal Ghora' and 'Kala Ghora' for a total consideration of Rs 101 crore?
21. Gaana has said it has become the first music app in India to cross which monthly active users’ milestone?
22. Which celebrity management firm has become the first such Indian company to enter China in partnership with local company E Stars Films?
23. Amit Jain is quitting as the Asia Pacific head of which MNC after a four-year stint?
24. Snack brand Kurkure has unveiled its mascot. What is it called?
25. Which ice-cream brand has launched its summer campaign, #WakaoMoment, focusing on celebrating moments of happiness?
26. Which oral-care brand has added more characters like Peppa Pig, Angry Bird, and Hello Kitty to its present range of kids’ toothbrushes and toothpaste that appeal to Indian children aged 3-14?
27. Which portal has acquired online pre-owned goods seller startup Zefo in a Rs 200-crore stock-and-cash deal?
28. Which company has launched its OTT platform ‘Watcho’, which will primarily focus on short-form content, including original series and user-generated content, besides live and ‘catch-up’ content?
29. GS Caltex India, a 100% owned subsidiary of GS Caltex Corporation, South Korea, has signed which cricketer as its brand ambassador?
30. From when will Maruti Suzuki stop selling diesel-powered vehicles?
31. Which brand has announced a new category of denims called GYMJNS?
32. Which fantasy sports platform has launched FanCode, an ad-free multi-sport aggregator platform, offering content, commerce and community engagement?
33. Which retail company will launch Go Sport, the French multi-sport brand, in India next month?
34. Which company has appointed Ravi Uppal, chairman and managing director of Steel Infra Solutions Private Ltd., as chairman of its subsidiaries Ring Plus Aqua Ltd. and JK Files (India) Ltd.?
35. Microsoft hit which market capitalisation mark for the first time on April 25, becoming the third technology giant to reach the symbolic milestone?