1. Which MNC is setting up India's first smartphone display manufacturing unit on the outskirts of Delhi?
2. Former Flipkart chief technology officer Ravi Garikipati has launched DAVINTA, a financial services and micro-credit startup, along with which serial entrepreneur?
3. Shin Kyuk-ho has died at the age of 97. He was the founder of which South Korean retail conglomerate?
4. Which MNC has made a commitment to induct 10,000 electric vehicles (EV) into its delivery fleet in the country by 2025?
5. Which cooperative bank last week said its shareholders have decided to convert it into a small finance bank?
6. Sensing a huge market opportunity to provide liquidity support to cash-starved Indian infrastructure companies, which sovereign wealth fund is all set to launch a nonbank lender of its own?
7. The government has appointed Sanjiv Chadha as MD and CEO of which bank?
8. The government has elevated Atanu Kumar Das to the post of MD and CEO of which bank?
9. The government has appointed LV Prabhakar as the MD and CEO of which bank?
10. Which company has acquired the Indian operations of Uber Eats, the food delivery business run by Uber, for around $350 million (Rs 2,485 crore)?
11. LinkedIn recently named which Indian business executive as a ‘LinkedIn Influencer’?
12. Which life insurance company has launched the campaign 'Rakshakaran Heroes' addressing the twin concerns of green cover depletion and lack of life insurance penetration in the country?
13. Which brand has featured the story of visually impaired paragliding pilot Divyanshu Ganatra in its latest ‘Smile karo aur shuru ho jao' campaign?
14. Which brand has launched a campaign featuring actor and singer Prit Kamani along with brand ambassador Sara Ali Khan to promote its new smartphone S1 Pro?
15. Which fruit brand has roped in actor Disha Patani and chef sanjeev Kapoor as brand ambassadors?
16. Indian designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee has collaborated with which multinational clothing-retail company for its new range “Wanderlust”?
17. Which company will showcase FUTURO-e, an electric concept sports utility vehicle (SUV) at the Auto Expo next month?
18. As per an announcement from Mahindra & Mahindra last week, which brand from its stable has received five-star rating for adult occupant protection from Global NCAP?
19. Which accelerator for delivery-only brands has taken a majority stake in internet restaurant brands QSR Brands India and Eathos Group for an undisclosed sum?
20. Which city has emerged as this year's world´s most dynamic city, according to JLL´s City Momentum Index?
21. Which chipmaker’s mobile chipset will offer navigation capability on Indian roads using the Indian space agency’s navigation with the Indian Constellation (NavIC) satellites?
22. The telecom department has approved raising the foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in Bharti Airtel to what limit from an earlier 49%?
23. Which company has agreed to buy a portfolio of brands from the gynaecology division of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals for a consideration of Rs 115 crore?
24. Which real estate developer is foraying into coliving, or shared residence segment under the brand Olive?
25. Which investment major has appointed Manoj Kohli as the country head for India?
26. Which MNC has appointed Mahesh Palashikar as the new President and CEO for South Asia, effective February 1, 2020?
27. Which global pizza brand is entering India with its first two restaurants in India in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on January 29?
28. Which edible oil manufacturer is aiming to recycle 100 per cent of the plastics used by the brand in the next three years?
29. Which premium lingerie company has launched the digital campaign ‘#TrulyYou’?
30. Which exchange has overtaken the US-based Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) group to emerge as the world’s largest derivatives exchange by number of contracts traded?
31. Which fashion brand has launched the campaign ‘#WearYourPatriotism’ to celebrate the Republic Day?
32. Entertainment network Viacom18 will launch its second subscription-based streaming offering. What has it been branded as?
33. Which casual dining restaurant chain has announced the launch of its customer loyalty program, ‘Smile Club’, on the occasion of its 14th anniversary?
34. Which MNC has launched what it claims is the world's first refrigerator that can make curd?
35. Maruti Suzuki India last week said its BS-VI compliant vehicles have reached which milestone cumulative sales mark, ahead of the implementation of stricter emission norms from April 1?
36. Tata Motors last week entered the premium hatchback market with the launch of which brand?
37. Which company has developed a new-generation global van called T1N?
38. Which food services and facilities management company has appointed Rohit Bahety as the country president for India?
39. Which paper-manufacturing company has been taken to the bankruptcy court by lenders led by nonbanking finance company Finquest Financial Solutions?
40. Philanthropy arms of top corporates, including the Tatas, Mahindras, Godrejs and Premjis, last week announced a partnership to minimise the climate change impact. What is it called?
41. Who has resigned as chairperson of the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara?
42. Which retailer has recalled all TROLIGTVIS travel mugs marked “Made in India” in the UAE to ensure the safety of customers after reports of excessive chemicals?
43. Which business group last week announced plans to become the world’s largest solar power company by 2025 and the largest renewable power company by 2030?
44. Singapore company Temasek and Swedish major EQT have set up a platform in India to develop and acquire renewable energy assets in areas like solar and wind energy. What is it called?
45. Which Hyderabad-based startup has announced the foray of its Skinkraft customised skincare brand into the customised hair care segment as well?
46. Which networking platform has launched a new campaign 'Dating Just Got Equal' to encourage women to make the first move and reverse gender norms?
47. Personal care brand, Vicco has signed which actress as brand ambassador?
48. Which audio brand has announced cricketer Shreyas Iyer as its new brand ambassador for its 'Sound of the Champions' campaign?
49. Walmart-owned PhonePe has forayed into the insurance business, partnering with which general insurer?
50. Which company has been recognised as the fastest growing IT services brand of the decade by Brand Finance in its 2020 Global 500 report?
51. Which premium sugar brand has launched the campaign ‘Sugar Badlo, Health Badlo’?
52. Which advertising agency has joined hands with fashion designer Masaba Gupta to create ‘I Will Wear Out Plastic’, a clothing line with detachable bags?
53. Which feature phone, TV and connected essentials brand last week announced its entry in EV segment in India with a new electric vehicle?
54. Which auto component company has entered a joint venture with Beijing-based Prestolite Electric to enter the electric vehicle (EV) components market?
55. Ken Kang will be the new India managing director for which MNC?
56. Which MNC will acquire Delhi-based electrical and electronic equipment maker C&S Electric for cash consideration of Rs 2,100 crore in its biggest acquisition in the country till date outside the group?
57. Which MNC last week said it will no longer take a company public in the US and Europe if it lacks a director who is either female or diverse?
58. Which piping systems manufacturer has roped in actor Ranveer Singh as brand ambassador?
59. Microsoft and which Hyderabad-based start-up are harnessing the power of AI in counting Penguin populations in Antarctica faster and more accurately?
60. Which MNC will invest in India’s largest point-of-sale (PoS) solutions provider Pine Labs as part of a $300 million financing round?
61. Corporate and income tax collection for the current year is likely to fall for the first time in at least how many years?
62. E-commerce firm Club Factory last week said it has surpassed which milestone monthly active users count in India?
63. Which handset brand has launched the ‘#SendItBack’ campaign against fake forwards?
64. Which gaming company has announced a $148 million offer to acquire all shares of Norwegian game developer Funcom?
65. Which company has tied with UK-based Triumph Motorcycles to roll out a range of motorcycles priced around Rs 2 lakh in India?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 826 as the subjact. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.