1. Which smartphone maker is the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL)?
2. Which advertising firm has acquired majority stake in Fountainhead Entertainment, a Mumbai-based entertainment, events and activation agency?
3. The ET Awards for Corporate Excellence 2015 were announced last week. Who is the Business Leader for the Year?
4. Which business group is planning to list its Mauritius-based holding company for carbon black, SKI Carbon Black (India) in overseas markets?
5. Which Denmark-based pump solutions company has entered the Indian market and is offering its products through its distributor Seashell Marine in Kakinada?
6. After years of intense lobbying with several countries, China has finally bagged its first ever overseas bullet train project. Which country?
7. Which brand was the most successful launch in India in 2014, according to The Strategist Brand Derby by Business Standard?
8. Which shampoo brand has launched a new campaign aimed at the cricket obsessed Indian guy?
9. Which real estate aggregator platform has acquired Oryden Tech Labs, a creative & design studio based out of Ahmedabad for an undisclosed amount?
10. Which company will buy Noah Consulting, which provides information management consulting services in the oil and gas sector, for $70 million in cash?
11. Which company has acquired Bengaluru-based privately held engineering services firm, Concept to Silicon Systems (C2SiS)?
12. Which electrical goods company has launched a campaign with the positioning ‘Built for Young Energy’?
13. Which skin care / beauty care brand has launched a new campaign featuring actress Genelia Deshmukh?
14. Swedish contract drug manufacturing firm Recipharm has acquired 74% equity stake in which Indian privately held sterile injectable manufacturing firm for 671 crore?
15. Which celebrity has launched her own fashion private label brand called “All About You” on fashion app Myntra?
16. Which company has launched an intra-city logistics aggregator platform called SmartShift, which will act as an exchange platform for cargo owners and transporters?
17. Which taxi aggregator has forged a global alliance with Europe's taxi service, Taxis G7, to launch eCab in India?
18. Which startup has roped in LinkedIn India’s Managing Director Nishant Rao, as its Chief Operating Officer, with effect from November 2015?
19. Which global leader in dermatology has forayed into therapeutic hair care category in India with the launch of Qilib?
20. Which company will acquire the external IT business of the Volvo Group for $138 million (Rs 895 crore)?
21. Which celebrity has launched an online gifting e-commerce brand named sendmygift[dot]com?
22. Which global integrated financial house is all set to launch its new television commercial, titled "When is the right time?"?
23. Which Indian IT major has formed a global alliance partnership with Tableau Software?
24. Which MNC has launched a new television commercial as part of its ongoing ‘Pay with Confidence’ campaign?
25. Which tower company will buy a 51% stake in India's Viom Networks in the largest inbound acquisition so far this fiscal year?
26. Arun Sawhney will retire as the CEO of which pharma company on October 31?
27. Which company has promoted COO Bimal Dayal as CEO designate with immediate effect?
28. Which company will acquire Goldman Sachs' Indian mutual fund business for Rs 243 crore?
29. Which celebrity has announced his association with DCtex Furnishings and has curated a new upholstery and curtain collection, `Iconic', and `Dream Runner', launched last week?
30. Which MNC will buy memory chip maker SanDisk Corp, led by India-born Sanjay Mehrotra, in a deal valued at about $19 billion?
31. Which hospitality major has announced its partnership with wellness expert and ex Miss Universe Lara Dutta as the newest Asia Pacific well-being brand advocate?
32. Which Indian drug manufacturer has signed a deal with Johnson & Johnson to buy seven of its brands in the dermatology, antiemetic and pain management segments?
33. Hong Kong-listed women's footwear retailer C.banner International Holdings will buy which 255-year-old British toy shop for around £100 million ($154.32 million)?
34. YouTube will launch a $10-a-month subscription option in the United States on October 28 that will allow viewers to watch videos from across the site without interruption from advertisements. What has it been branded as?
35. Ratan Tata and credit card player American Express have made an undisclosed investment in which US-based digital currency startup?
36. Which company will soon launch Devaaya, an atta (flour) brand, which will be marketed as toxic metal free?
37. Which online marketplace for puja material and services including booking of priests, launched last week, has roped in actress Ameesha Patel as its brand ambassador?
38. Which beer brand has unveiled its new commercial featuring Daniel Craig as James Bond as part of its integrated global ‘Spectre’ campaign?
39. Which jewellery retailer has launched a new television commercial featuring Deepika Padukone and her parents?
40. Former Igate HR head Srinivas Kandula will be the new India CEO of which MNC?
41. Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has crossed which sales milestone during the Navratra-Dusshera period?
42. Which actress has had a pair of jeans named after her following the collaboration with the brand New York and Company?
43. Which actress is now officially a store owner after opening her first draper James Retail outlet in Nashville, Tennessee, USA?
44. Which Indian IT major has partnered Symantec to provide analytics-driven security services?
45. Which company last week inaugurated its first BusZone, an exclusive bus dealership near Chennai?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 604 as the subject.