1. Which general insurance company celebrated its centenary on July 23, 2019?
2. Which celebrity is set to launch a men’s innerwear range under his ‘one8’ brand in association with Artimas Fashions, a subsidiary of Lux Industries?
3. Which company has bagged the Startup of the Year award from The Economic Times?
4. Within 18 months of starting operations, which payments bank has decided to wind up operations citing ‘unanticipated developments in business landscape’?
5. Which state will set up what is touted to be the country’s first Space Systems Park?
6. Hit by regulatory curbs and stress in the sector, which telecom brand has shut down its mobile phone-based banking service in India with effect from July 15?
7. Which automobile brand has launched its latest ad 'Galiyan'?
8. Which automobile brand has unveiled a new integrated campaign, ‘Superior by Nature’?
9. Which company has become the youngest company on the Fortune Global 500 list for 2019, ranking 468, with a revenue of $26,443.50 million and a net profit of $2,049.10 million?
10. Which company has become the top-ranked Indian company to feature in the latest Fortune Global 500 list?
11. Which FMCG brand and RoadAds Pvt Ltd have featured in the Limca Book of Records for 'Saarthi', the CSR road safety campaign for truckers?
12. Which business personality has invested Rs 25 crore in Chaitanya India Finance, a microfinance company run by Chaitanya Rural Intermediation Developments Services?
13. Which consumer durables company has launched ‘Racer’, a new range of fans with Formula One driver Narain Karthikeyan as the brand ambassador?
14. Which matchmaking site has launched a brand new campaign that celebrates ‘60 lakh success stories’?
15. Which Hindi movie channel has launched the campaign ‘Yeh Hai Desh Ki Deewangi’ to mark 20 years of movie entertainment?
16. Which media investment group has announced that Christian Juhl will become global CEO on October 1, 2019?
17. Prashant Gupta has resigned as the CEO of which realty company?
18. Which fintech firm and Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services (BRS) India have merged their corporate and meal benefits operations into a single entity?
19. Which brand will reportedly replace Oppo on Team India jersey from September?
20. Which hospitality property has been voted as World’s Best Hotel by Travel + Leisure USA, Readers Award Survey 2019?
21. Which 2 public sector enterprises have formed a joint venture to build the world’s cleanest generation unit of 800MW capacity?
22. To celebrate its 50th anniversary, which hosiery company / brand held its flag right on the summit of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest?
23. Which on-demand ride-sharing company has launched a public awareness campaign, Check Your Ride, to all riders across the globe where the company operates?
24. Which business personality’s son-in-law has been appointed as the chief secretary to the treasury in British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s new cabinet?
25. Which professional services firm has acquired C Centric, a provider of CRM (customer relationship management) solutions and services?
26. Peter Vesterbacka has joined hands with Hyderabad-based Malaxmi Group to set up an Artificial Intelligence Entrepreneurship University in India. He is the creator of which well known game?
27. Which company has introduced Oyster, an air-conditioned midi-bus in the premium category in India?
28. Which company last week unveiled Cruzio, a new range of buses?
29. Which market and opinion research company has revealed a new brand identity and has launched the campaign ‘Be Sure’?
30. Which video streaming platform has introduced its mobile only plan for India at Rs 199 per month?
31. Which MNC’s co-founder JB Straubel is leaving the chief technology officer job?
32. Which user-generated content platform has recently introduced its micro-influencer platform called MyMoney?
33. Which billionaire is divesting his nearly 20% stake in Anglo American, ending months of speculation that he would launch a bid for the South African miner?
34. Which company has emerged as the country’s largest mobile operator?
35. Which fantasy sports company has acquired the title sponsorship rights of the India tour of West Indies 2019?
36. Which company has introduced ‘Infinity Dining’, a first-of-its-kind initiative for users dining out?
37. Which menswear brand has unveiled the Permapress collection of clothes and has launched the campaign ‘Stay Uncrushed’?
38. Which telecom brand has announced the launch of ‘#LiveMoreChallenge’ as a part of their ongoing ‘#LiveMore’ campaign?
39. Which bathroom solutions brand has introduced a new range of colours that encapsulate the vibrancy and grandeur of India’s diversity and has launched a campaign featuring Twinkle Khanna?
40. Which MNC is purchasing the majority of Intel’s modem business in a deal valued at $1 billion?
Please mail your answers before 12 pm next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 800 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.