1. Which Mumbai-based group has acquired the distribution rights for global fashion brand Esprit’s watches segment?
2. Which vaccine maker recently announced the launch of a goat pox vaccine to help control goat pox disease in the country?
3. Adani Enterprises Ltd has formed a wholly-owned unit to set up alumina refinery and aluminium smelter. What is it called?
4. Which subsidiary of ONGC has reported its first ever profit?
5. Tablez has opened the first store of ‘House of Toys’. Which city?
6. Which online beauty and personal care startup has acquired an undisclosed majority stake in feminine hygiene startup Sirona in an all-cash deal worth Rs 100 crore?
7. Which company has picked up a 60% stake in couturier Anamika Khanna’s brand AK-OK?
8. Which company has signed an agreement to acquire Austin, Texas-headquartered transformational cybersecurity consulting provider Edgile?
9. Which company has bagged the contract to build India’s longest expressway project - the Rs 17,000-crore and 594-kmlong Meerut-Prayagraj E’way - in UP?
10. Which company has acquired Nicomet, a nickel and cobalt producer based in Goa, which will make the former the sole producer of nickel in India?
11. Which fitness and wellness start-up has acquired at-home cardio equipment brands - RPM Fitness, Fitkit and Onefitplus - along with outdoor bicycles brand, Urban Terrain?
12. Which beauty brand has launched a new campaign ’Reinventing Beauty’ featuring actress Ileana D’Cruz?
13. Which health tech firm has announced the appointment of Prabh Singh as the CEO for its India operations?
14. Which Japanese plant-based company has partnered with Indian food-tech start-up Vegan Meat India to launch meat-free alternatives in the country?
15. Which juice brand has added Chia and Pumpkin seeds to its portfolio?
16. Which Ayurveda-based beauty and wellness brand has announced Shreya Chaudhary as its brand ambassador?
17. Which coconut oil brand has introduced an exclusive pack in Tamil Nadu and has launched a campaign for it?
18. Which beverage brand has launched a regional campaign for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana echoing the ‘Ghanam’ outlook of Telugus?
19. Which financial services company has launched a new campaign 'Cashless Confidence'?
20. Which enterprise software maker will buy electronic medical records company Cerner Corp for $28.3 billion in its biggest ever deal?
21. Which dessert brand from the house of Curefoods India has announced actress Megha Akash as its brand ambassador for the coming year?
22. Which business visa immigration consultancy has announced former Australian pacer Brett Lee as brand ambassador?
23. Which online payments processing service has launched the campaign ‘You have it, you just didn’t know it’?
24. Which watch brand has appointed actress Ananya Panday as its celebrity brand ambassador?
25. Which biscuit brand has launched the campaign ‘Kayi Smiles, Nayi Smiles’ to introduce its new identity?
26. Which Pro Kabaddi League team has announced Borosil as its principal sponsor for the upcoming edition?
27. Which online real estate platform recently launched a song as an extension to its "#YahanSearchKhatamKaro" campaign on social media?
28. Which edtech and skilling startup has acquired Delhi-based Prepleaf, an end-to-end placement preparation company that focuses on data analytics, for $1 million, or about Rs 7.5 crore?
29. Which business personality has picked up a 20% stake in Wakau Interactive, a subsidiary of digital entertainment and technology company JetSynthesy?
30. The National Stock Exchange has launched a framework that allows listed companies to sign-up for higher governance standards than what is required under the law. What has it been branded as?
31. Which company has picked up a significant minority stake in Hyderabad-based contract development and manufacturing organisation Yapan Bio for an investment of Rs 101.77 crore?
32. Which Kolkata-based road developer has sold its entire 40% stake in the 67-km-long Shree Jagannath Expressway in Odisha to an arm of the marquee Canadian infrastructure-focused fund CDPQ for Rs 2,100 crore?
33. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain reinforced its commitment towards inclusivity through its latest campaign for EatQual initiative?
34. Which payments and API banking solutions company has announced the launch of its brand campaign, ‘Yeh Mera Idea Tha’?
35. Which business group has launched its new corporate ad film ‘Many Reasons to Smile’?
36. Which senior living community operator has launched the Christmas campaign ‘Ms Santa’?
37. Which beverage chain has launched a campaign with the positioning ‘Chai + Snacks = Relax’?
38. Cough and cold brand, Vicks announced that it has roped in which actor as its new brand ambassador?
39. Which automobile company launched the campaign 'Conquering the Unconquerable' to commemorate its 20 years?
40. Which dish topped the list of most-ordered dish in Swiggy’s annual StatEATstics report, released last week?
41. Which realty group has unveiled the “Joyful Living Forever” campaign?
42. Which airline last week unveiled its logo along with the tagline, ‘It’s Your Sky’?
43. Which FMCG major last week announced its foray into the quick service restaurant (QSR) segment with the launch of a new brand - Jango’z?
44. Which bank’s subsidiary last week announced that it has acquired the passenger vehicle finance portfolio of Ford Credit India (FCIPL)?
45. Private equity (PE) major Advent International has acquired a majority stake in which global digital engineering services company with innovation labs in India and the US, for $1.5 billion?
46. Which merchant commerce platform has launched ‘Plural Tokenizer’, a tokenisation solution that works across leading card networks?
47. Which ecommerce marketplace announced the appointment of a former Arvind Lifestyle Brands units executive Himanshu Chakrawarti as president of the company?
48. Which skincare brand has roped in actress Kiara Advani as its brand ambassador and has launched the ‘#SwishDabDab’ campaign?
49. Which snack brand has launched the campaign ‘For The Bold' featuring actor and brand ambassador Kartik Aaryan and actress Sanjana Sanghi?
50. Which MNC will acquire its joint venture Prione Business Services, subject to requisite regulatory approvals?
51. Which pain relief brand has launched an Instagram Influencer campaign with Bani J and Sunil Chhetri amongst others?
52. Which multi-brand e-commerce platform has launched the ‘#BeTheSanta’ campaign?
53. Which brand from Hamdard Laboratories has released its latest campaign- ‘Shine Like No One’?
54. Which financial services marketplace has launched the campaign ‘#AbChoicesHueAasan’ featuring actor Sumeet Raghavan?
55. Which food brand has launched its new campaign ‘#AapkaTastePartner’ for its pickles and papads, featuring actress and brand ambassador Madhuri Dixit?
56. Which insurance broker and risk adviser has increased shareholding in its Indian arm, a joint venture with Rampart Trust, to 92% from 49%?
57. Which company is investing Rs 1,600 crore in setting up its largest integrated wood panel manufacturing unit at Gopavaram in YSR Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh?
58. Which institute last week launched the ‘Surendra and Dorothie Shah Chair’ for research on sustainable construction?
59. Which business group’s Vulcan Minerals will buy the coal assets of Brazilian mining company Vale for $270 million?
60. Which MNC will acquire the mutual fund business of L&T Finance Holdings for $425 million (Rs 3,250 crore)?
61. Which QSR chain has launched the campaign ‘‘Bhook ke chhakke chhudao’ featuring actor Ranveer Singh as part of its association with the movie 83?
62. Which men’s fragrance brand has launched a campaign featuring actor Randeep Hooda?
63. Which brand has launched a television commercial on Milky Soft Baby Care range featuring actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra?
64. Which online healthcare company launched its latest campaign ‘Let’s call it a wRAP’ in collaboration with musician and rapper Baba Sehgal?
65. Which online furniture company is celebrating its tenth anniversary with ‘Big 10 Bash’ campaign?
66. Which company has launched its campaign ‘#TheGoodChocolate’ to take chocoholics on a journey of bliss with the unique taste of its exclusively premium range of Camel Milk Chocolates?
67. Which brand has launched its new campaign ‘Solar ka Simple Solution’?
68. Which health tech brand has roped in Australian cricketer Pat Cummins as brand ambassador and investor to offer its services to a wider consumer base across India?
69. Which MNC will buy privately owned footwear label Heydude for $2.5 billion?
70. Tata Motors has completed the formation of an electric vehicle subsidiary following the successful incorporation of the new company. What is it called?
71. Which IT firm has signed an agreement with UK-based Ardonagh, wherein its subsidiary has acquired 51% stake in a shared services entity Mrald?
72. The wholly owned subsidiary of which bank and the Indian Navy have introduced a co-branded credit card for the personnel of the Indian Navy?
73. Which personal care brand owned by Emami has forayed in the offline retail space and looking to strengthen its distribution footprint with exclusive retail outlets?
74. Which Bengaluru-based company has acquired UK-based manufacturer Westwire Harnessing Limited for an undisclosed amount?
75. Which company has won the financial bid for resolution of the ailing Lavasa Corporation, which is constructing the country’s first privately-built smart city near Pune?
76. Which company launched high-speed escooter Faast at an introductory price of Rs 89,999 (before subsidies) at the EV Expo 21 held at Greater Noida?
77. Which company, on the occasion of National Consumer Rights Day, launched a new campaign for its smart care number 1800 209 5511?
78. Which home and sleep solutions company has launched a new campaign, 'The Honest Office-goer's Rant' featuring actor Sumeet Vyas?
79. Which company has acquired women-oriented content platform Momspresso along with its associated influencer engagement platform Momspresso MyMoney?
80. 10 years after it exited the sector by selling Cinemax India to PVR, which Mumbai-based real estate player is set to re-enter the cinema exhibition space under the Cineline brand?