1. Which MNC made history by setting a new Guinness world record for most participants in a software development marathon at one location, in Bengaluru recently?
2. Who has topped the executive pay charts for listed companies in the country with a package of Rs 73.42 crore for the last fiscal 2011-12?
3. Which MNC has launched a Parallel Journeys TV campaign which celebrates millions of young cricket athletes in India who relentlessly pursue perfection in the sport?
4. KR Kamath has been appointed as chairman of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA). He is the CMD of which bank?
5. Which multinational beverage major has decided to end ties with local partner Rahul Narang Group and go so in the country?
6. Nissan launched a MUV in India last week. What has it been branded as?
7. Which FMCG brand has been re-launched in a new avatar with the tagline ‘Alive is Awesome’?
8. Which MNC has launched its latest campaign in India, 'Dream to advance'?
9. Which company will buy Australian supermarket chain Woolworths’ consumer electronics wholesale business in India for over Rs 200 crore?
10. Yum! Brands Inc recently opened a Pizza Hut outlet at Mumbai’s Mira Road. What is special about it?
11. Which business personality will be honoured with the James C Morgan Global Humanitarian Award sponsored by Applied Materials?
12. Subash Menon has resigned as MD and CEO of which company, founded by him?
13. The Government of Singapore has conferred ‘The Public Service Medal 2012’ on which business personality for his achievements in trade, business and industry?
14. Which company has acquired Meghalaya-based Adhunik Cement for Rs 560 crore?
15. Which company last week announced its new brand strategy along with a new logo and tagline 'Welcome to possible'?
16. Angry Birds maker Rovio launched a new game last week. What is it called?
17. Which company has agreed to buy BP Plc's Malaysian petrochemical plant for USD 230 million?
18. Avani Saglani Davda has been announced as the CEO of which company?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 444 as the subject.