1. BSE’s market capitalisation crossed which milestone mark for the first time on May 24?
2. Which company has acquired Bengaluru-based video enabled learning solutions provider Impartus for Rs 150 crore?
3. Roche India and which company last week announced the launch of Roche's antibody cocktail in India, priced at Rs 59,750 per dose, for the treatment of high risk Covid patients?
4. Tata Sons is reviving telecom entity Tata Teleservices in a new avatar, which will cater to small and medium enterprises. What is it called?
5. US-based semiconductors and wireless technology giant Qualcomm is setting up a mega facility spread over nearly 1.6 million sq ft at a SEZ in which city?
6. Which banking technology startup is the latest entrant to the unicorn club after raising $250 million in its Series C round?
7. According to a Forbes report last week, with an estimated net worth of $186.3 billion, who is the world’s richest person?
8. Which early childhood and K12 education company has unveiled its new identity 'Lighthouse Learning Private Ltd'?
9. Which FMCG company has announced the launch of ‘KoviRakshak Kit’, a combination of time-trusted Ayurvedic medicines that help in faster recovery from respiratory infections?
10. Captain D Bose, 92, passed away on May 22. He was the former managing director of which airline?
11. Which hospitality company has revealed “Unveil the World” campaign – a celebration of the return to travel, the approach of summer, and the joy of great hotel stays?
12. Which company has acquired smaller rival Medlife, in the largest consolidation deal in India’s fast-growing online pharmacy sector?
13. Who has resigned as managing director of Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company (SPARC)?
14. Which audio and wearable brand has roped in actor Vicky Kaushal as its brand ambassador?
15. Which global smartphone company last week announced the first consumer tech brand under its TechLife ecosystem - DIZO - that has made its debut as a global brand from India?
16. Which life insurance company has launched a campaign ‘#TheRightStep’ to celebrate stories of kindness?
17. In what might be the biggest vaccination drive by a company, which company has signed contracts for sourcing vaccines from Bharat Biotech and Serum Institute for potentially 1.3 million persons?
18. Which cement company is acquiring a majority stake in Bhavya Cements, which has around 1.4 million tonnes a year of cement-making capacity?
19. Which Indian economist has been conferred with Spain’s top Princess of Asturias Award in the social sciences category, the Spanish prize foundation announced last week?
20. Which company said that it became the first hotel chain in the world to receive the platinum level certification in infection risk management from Norway-based DNV?
21. In an unprecedented move, which chat messenger took the Centre to court over its new rules to trace the origins of “unlawful” messages and breaking its famed end-to-end encryption?
22. Which logistics giant last week announced it was exiting its cold chain solutions business to focus entirely on express distribution and e-commerce?
23. Which electric mobility startup has bought employment transportation software platform SmartCommute?
24. Which home and sleep solutions brand has launched a campaign ‘Sabke ghar ki baat’, featuring actor Sonu Sood?
25. Which realty major has launched the video ‘Thank you to the Little Big People’?
26. Amazon executive Andy Jassy will take over the CEO role on which date?
27. Online grocer Bigbasket and packaged fresh food brand iD Fresh Food have partnered to launch a ready-to-cook (RTC) label. What has it been branded as?
28. Sanjiv Kapoor, former senior executive at Vistara and at SpiceJet, will take over as president of which hospitality company from June 1?
29. Which furnishing retailer last week announced the launch of its shopping app in India, in a bid to expand its omni-channel approach in the country?
30. Which MNC is buying MGM, the US movie studio home to the James Bond franchise, for $8.45 billion?
31. Which startup was last week in news after it passed a special resolution to pay annual salaries of Rs 100 crore each to both the founders as well as to whole-time director?
32. French energy major Total will be rebranded. What is the new name?
33. Which certified organic herbal and Ayurvedic health products provider has launched a campaign ‘Fight Right’, featuring actress Soha Ali Khan and cricketer Mithali Raj?
34. Which women’s intimate wear destination has launched its new campaign ‘Kuch New Ho Jaye’ featuring its own employees and customers?
35. Which iconic modeling clay brand is celebrating its 65th anniversary this year and has joined forces with the Museum of Modern Art in Paris to celebrate the reopening of cultural venues?