1. Which company will build what it claims to be the world’s largest zoo?
2. Which Indian firm has taken Canadian aircraft and train maker Bombardier’s Singapore unit to court over what it alleged are serious technical glitches in a retrofitted component in its business jet?
3. Which company has bought out partner Sudhakar Shetty-led Sahana Group’s entire 50% stake in an upcoming five-star luxury hotel property in Mumbai’s plush Worli locality for Rs 1,040 crore?
4. Which company has acquired the air-handling business of Ahmedabad-based Citizen Industries, a move which will enhance its product positioning into the commercial air-conditioning market?
5. Amazon now works with more than which milestone count of small and medium businesses in India across its marketplace, logistics, ecommerce enablement, digital publishing and cloud computing operations?
6. Which automobile MNC last week shut down its last factory in India, the fallout of raging tension between India and China?
7. Which Italy-based global confectionery major has announced that it will acquire Eat Natural, the maker of high-quality cereal bars, toasted muesli and granola?
8. Which cooking oil brand has roped in actor Yash, famously known for K.G.F Chapter 1 & 2, and his wife Radhika as brand ambassadors?
9. Which investment company has made chief executive Sanjay Nayar the chairman of the firm, effective from December 31, 2020?
10. Which Indian company’s South Korean subsidiary last week filed for court receivership after defaulting on loans worth 90 billion won (Rs 602 crore) due to Korea Development Bank (KDB)?
11. Which connected lifestyle brand has announced its first offline presence by tying up with Vijay Sales, an electronics retail store chain, to retail its products?
12. Which company has unveiled a new rebranding exercise, including a new vision statement ‘A healthy world. A protected you. A happy us, revisited for the changing times’?
13. Which commercial vehicles company has launched a global competition, ´Startup Sparks´, for early stage startups?
14. Which foods company has named Navin Tewari as its new managing director and chief executive officer?
15. Which digital cinema distribution network and in-cinema advertising platform last week announced its foray into film distribution?
16. Which hair-care brand has launched the campaign ‘#DearWinter’?
17. Which smart devices brand has launched air conditioners in India marking the company’s entry into the home appliances segment in the country?
18. Which brand has rolled out an ad for its ‘Royal Biryani’?
19. Which general insurance company has launched the television commercial ‘Bharose Ka Vaada’?
20. Which IT firm has won a multi-year technology transformation deal with a revenue potential of over $1 billion from German wholesaler Metro AG?
21. Which nasal hygiene brand has launched the campaign ‘Naak wash kiya kya?’?
22. Which tile manufacturing company has launched a new campaign titled ‘#ByeBye2020’?
23. Which healthy food platform has undergone a 360-degree brand transformation, including new logo, mascot and tagline ‘Honestly Indian’?
24. Which global smart devices brand has set up its first 5G innovation lab at the company’s Hyderabad research and development centre?
25. Which sovereign fund and logistics firm ESR Cayman have entered into an 80:20 strategic partnership to set up a $750-million joint venture to develop and acquire industrial and logistics assets in India?
26. Which telecom company has inked a pact with story publishing platform Firework, which will give access to the telco’s subscribers to content in form of short video stories?
27. Which bank has launched ‘Infinite India’, an online platform for foreign companies that plan to set up business in the country?
28. Which snack brand has launched the campaign ‘Ab Laga Masala’, featuring brand ambassador and actor Akshay Kumar?
29. Which skincare brand has launched its own shopping website in India, keeping in mind the changing shopping behavior of the customers in the times of pandemic?
30. Which company has launched India's first plant protein-based product called 'The Unthinkable Pizza'?
31. Which salon chain has appointed Vivek Bali of Sephora-fame as its CEO?
32. This should be easy. Which chocolate brand, in partnership with Google and conceptualised by Ogilvy, is introducing the ‘Do Nothing Assistant’, the first-ever AI that helps you do nothing?
33. Which notebook brand has released an ad film for its origami notebooks?
34. As part of its 20th anniversary celebration and, on the occasion of Farmer’s Day/Kisaan Diwas on Dec 23, which steel brand released the digital film ‘#ThankYouKisaan’?
35. Which paints company has launched the campaign ‘Desh ke Kone Kone Mein Rang Gungunaye’?
36. Which company has acquired a majority stake (58.1%) in France-based embedded-SIM (eSIM) firm Oasis Smart SIM Europe (Oasis)?
37. Japanese carmaker Honda will discontinue sales of which models with the closure of production operations at its Greater Noida facility?
38. Which instant messenger last week announced a major update bringing a new Voice Chats feature?
39. Which infrastructure financier will sell its Chinese JV Road Asset - Chongqing Yuhe Expressway Co Ltd (CYEC) - to PingAn Insurance (Group) Company of China?
40. An arbitration tribunal has asked India to pay which MNC damages of $1.2 billion plus interest and costs in a six-year-old retrospective tax dispute?
41. Which celebrity has sold most of her stake in the OWN cable channel to its majority owner, Discovery, for more than $36 million in stock?
42. Which contract manufacturer for consumer electronics is foraying into information & communications technology (ICT) hardware, including laptops, desktops, tablets and servers?
43. Which company last week said it has launched Ultra T. 7, a light commercial vehicle designed specifically for urban transportation?
44. Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi’s market value crossed which milestone value last week?
45. Which MNC has released its maiden holiday ad film, ‘Hum Rukna Nahi Jaante’, celebrating the resilience of the human spirit?
46. Which face care brand has roped in actress Sanjana Sanghi as the brand ambassador?
47. Which single malt Scotch whisky brand has launched a new digital campaign, featuring Boman Irani and Manish Mehrotra?
48. Which beer brand has released a short film titled ‘Kings aren’t made overnight’ featuring the limited-edition Lionel Messi bottle, to mark the moment?
49. Which water-proofing brand has launched a new campaign featuring actor Amitabh Bachchan?
50. Which Indian company is developing the cold storage solution for vaccines that require ultra-low temperatures for safe storage and transportation?
51. Which life insurance company last week acquired an 8.99% stake in non-deposit taking NBFC Paisalo Digital for Rs 186.20 crore?
52. A US regulator ruled that which company’s new design for its Roxor off-road utility vehicle did not infringe the intellectual property rights of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Jeep brand?
53. Which company last week said the agreement to acquire 49% stake in Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) from the affiliates of the AES Corporation is formally junked?
54. Which airline has signed an MoU with GMR Hyderabad Air Cargo (GHAC), a GMR group company, for providing a seamless service to all vaccine manufacturers in the region?
55. Finland’s Salcomp has acquired which U.S.-based electronics maker which had been defunct for over a decade, within the Nokia Telecom SEZ in Sriperumbudur, near Chennai?
56. Ramkumar Ramamoorthy, former Chairman and Managing Director of Cognizant (India), will join which university in January as its first Pro Vice-Chancellor, responsible for professional learning?
57. Which company has become the first manufacturer to commercially launch a field-ready electric tractor for the domestic market with an introductory price of Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom)?
58. Which confectionary brand has rolled out its new digital campaign ‘Fun Ka Booster’ which is rooted in its philosophy of ‘Fun is for life, and not just for kids’?
59. Which company last week said it has successfully 3D printed a ground plus one building, claiming it to be the first in India?
60. All lanes of National Highways toll plazas will accept only electronic payments through FASTag from which date?
61. Which company last week launched its ‘Trusme’ series of feature phones in India, comprising T1, T57, T75, R300, and R75?
62. Which e-learning app has unveiled its first brand campaign around the theme - ‘Bring Learning Alive’?
63. Which vernacular social-gaming platform has unveiled its new campaign with the tagline ‘Jeetne mein Kick hai’?
64. Which realty major last week said its rental arm has entered into an agreement to acquire the stake of US-based Hines in a premium commercial project in Gurugram for Rs 780 crore?
65. Which company has agreed to buy out IMG Worldwide LLC from their sports management joint venture?