1. Who will be the new governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
2. Which company has recently obtained an automobile freight train operator (AFTO) licence from the railways, becoming the first car maker in India to do so?
3. Which company signed a MoU with the Indian Army to construct a state-of-the-art hostel building for 30 students of the Army Institute of Management Kolkata as part of its CSR initiative?
4. Titan has launched a campaign for which brand with the tagline 'One Watch, Many Faces'?
5. Which plywood brand has launched a new television commercial featuring termites performing mushaira?
6. The Apple Store is being rebranded. What will it be called?
7. Which MNC recently released Lifestage, a new iPhone app that allows teens to watch clips about the lives of their classmates?
8. Which company is claiming to have become the first herbal brand to launch a complete range of alcohol-free mouthwashes?
9. IKEA has appointed which agency as its creative agency on record in India for both offline and digital campaigns?
10. A consortium of Chinese investors has acquired which ad-tech venture for about $900 million in a rare reverse merger deal being touted as the largest in the sector?
11. Which recruitment firm and its joint venture partner for Asia Pacific, Temp Holdings, have launched a venture capital fund for startups focused on human resources?
12. Which MNC has agreed to buy U.S. cancer drug company Medivation Inc in a deal that values the company at about $14 billion?
13. Which company last week announced that it has become the first Indian tyre company to produce 10 million truck / bus radial tyres?
14. Which state now ranks number one for commissioned capacity in both wind and solar, according to Bridge to India, a global solar energy consulting firm?
15. Myntra has become the first online fashion portal in India to achieve which net sales milestone?
16. Which ethnic wear brand has launched its latest film, titled 'The Move’?
17. Who has topped the Forbes magazine list of the world's highest-paid actress for the second straight year, earning some $46 million?
18. Telecom companies have petitioned the government to defer the country's biggest-ever spectrum auctions by a few days. Why?
19. Which MNC has acquired personal health data startup Gliimpse, founded by two Indian-origin entrepreneurs?
20. India is ranked at which position in the list of top 10 wealthiest countries in the world, in terms of total individual wealth held, according to a report by New World Wealth?
21. Which MNC has bought a smart scheduling app Genee, as part of its effort to embed artificial intelligence (AI)?
22. US-based provider of contact management platform FullContact announced the acquisition of which Startup Village (Kochi)-based provider of technology enabled human verified data research platform?
23. Which photo-sharing app has acquired the article bookmarking website Instapaper?
24. Which MNC has launched Doublemint©Mints, marking its entry into the freshening space in India?
25. Which company has launched HiOwna Momz, a nutritional health drink for to-be and new mothers?
26. Which global professional services company has entered into an agreement to acquire Redcore, a privately-held Australia-based security company for an undisclosed sum?
27. Which motorcycle brand has launched its campaign ‘Jhatka Mana Hai’?
28. Which telecom company has launched content delivery network 'Fast Edge' for faster delivery of web content to users?
29. Which leading wellness and healthcare company has adopted a crowd sourcing path to discover a brand new identity, claiming a global first in its category?
30. Which airline has launched its first television commercial with brand ambassador Deepika Padukone?
31. Which beverage brand has launched a new commercial with the tagline "Phir Ho Ja Shuru"?
32. Which beverage brand has become the first fizzy drink in the country to use stevia, said to be the world's most sought-after natural sweetener?
33. Which company has acquired ZapLuk, provider of on-demand beauty and wellness services, to scale up its 'AtHomeDiva' business?
34. Which low-cost carrier from the Middle East is offering Indian passengers the option of paying for their tickets in monthly instalments?
35. Which company has launched the country's first software-defined wide-area network solution-in-a-box for its enterprise customers located in India, including banks and government departments?
36. Which MNC last week unveiled what it claims as the world’s fastest production car?
37. Which MNC has agreed to buy an antibiotics business from AstraZeneca Plc for $725 million as well as other payouts?
38. Google last week announced the general availability of its newest Android smartphone operating system. What is it called?
39. Which healthcare and fitness startup has invested $3 million for a controlling stake in Cult, a company that provides training without using machines?
40. Jaw-dropping feat or plain ridiculous, you decide. Which brand has launched its new ad, claimed to be “the most expensive ad film ever made", featuring Ranveer Singh and Tamannaah Bhatia?
41. Which Mumbai-based company last week announced its foray into the domestic bed linen market with the launch of `Boutique Living' range of bed linen products?
42. Which footwear company has appointed Deepak Chhabra as the new Chief Executive Officer?
43. Patanjali Ayurveda will roll out more than one hundred products under which brand to stake claim in the Rs 8,000-crore organised home worship category?
44. Which condom brand has roped in popular West Indies cricketers Dwayne Bravo and Chris Gayle as brand ambassadors?
45. The Reserve Bank of India last week retained the tag of “too big to fail” banks for which two banks, second year in a row?
46. Which country has become the first to try out public self-driving taxis?
47. The Taparia family has picked up a majority stake in which pharmacy chain?
48. Which company last week appointed noted industrialists Venu Srinivasan and Ajay Piramal and Bain Capital MD Amit Chandra as Non-Executive Directors?
49. Which business group has announced a joint venture with CCI Logistics Group to consolidate its contract logistics business in India?
50. This is salute worthy. Which Indian chief executive last week pledged to devote 75% of his lifetime income to charity?
51. Tata Power, India’s largest integrated power firm, has crossed which consumer base milestone mark in the country?
52. Bengaluru-based startup Zzungry last week introduced two dishes, ulundu kozhukattai and kova kozhukattai, to celebrate the legacy of which personality?
53. Which 2 Tata entities are partnering Smile Train, an international children’s cleft charity, to raise awareness and extend support for cleft lip, palate repair and comprehensive cleft care?
54. Which jewellery retailer launched a new campaign celebrating sisterhood this Rakshabandhan?
55. How many Indian companies feature in the Forbes’ world’s 100 most innovative list?
56. Punit Misra, HUL’s Executive Director and Vice-President – Customer Development, is slated to join which media company as CEO from October 1, 2016?
57. Which global digital agency, owned by GroupM, last week announced it has established operations in India via the opening of a new location in Delhi?
58. Which bank has signed a strategic collaboration with Amazon Internet Services to setup a co-working hub at its Innovation Lab facility `Thought Factory' in Bengaluru?
59. Hyundai Motor India, the nation's second largest car maker, has set an internal target of producing more than how many vehicles a year by 2020-2021?
60. SN Subrahmanyan will take over as the new chief executive of which company on October 1, 2017?
61. Which MNC last week introduced America’s legendary tyre brand Firestone in India, with the Firestone FR500 for cars and Firestone Destination LE02 for SUVs?
62. Which business group has won the bid to develop and operate the Rs 3,000 crore Mopa airport in Goa on public private partnership with the state government?
63. Which MNC telecom gear maker last week launched its largest global service centre (GSC) in India with an initial investment of Rs 136 crore?
64. Which air purifier gear maker, along with UK-based Cambridge Mask Co, has launched military grade anti-pollution mask for the Indian market to strengthen its presence in the segment?
65. Which company last week launched a digital technology platform called DiGiSense to mark its foray into fleet management for commercial vehicles, tractors and construction equipment?
66. Canadian convenience store operator Alimentation Couche-Tard will buy which US convenience store chain in a deal valued at about $ 4.4 billion, boosting its presence in southeast United States?
67. Siddharth Roy Kapur will reportedly step down as MD of which company, once his contract gets over by January?
68. Which French fashion designer, known as the Queen of Knitwear, died last week at the age of 86, after a long battle with Parkinson's disease?
69. Several multinational seed companies in India have grouped to form a new seed association. What is it called?
70. How many Bollywood stars made it to the latest Forbes’ list of world’s top 20 highest-paid actors?