1. Which airport in India last week said it has become free of single-use plastic usage?
2. Which strategic HR services unit, incubated by Blume Ventures, has acquired Basil Advisors, an executive search firm?
3. The CEO of which bank in India recently sold one fifth of his stake valued at Rs 156 crore in the bank?
4. Which New York-based investment firm has set up Alpha Wave Incubation, a new venture capital fund of $300 million for India?
5. Lotus Herbals has roped in which actress as the brand ambassador for newly launched Lotus WhiteGlow DD Crème?
6. Which sports broadcaster has launched the campaign ‘#TakeOnTheWorld’, featuring sixteen-year-old cricketer Shafali Verma?
7. Which supermarket chain is set to enter Delhi?
8. Which company has signed an agreement to buy GMR Energy’s 1,050 MW-Kamalanga power project located in Odisha for Rs 5,321 crore?
9. Which homegrown global engineering and technology solutions company last week announced the opening of a wire harness lab facility in its office in Peoria Heights, Illinois?
10. Which automobile MNC has announced its decision to pull out of Australia, New Zealand and Thailand as part of a strategy to exit markets that don’t produce adequate returns on investments?
11. Which toothpaste brand has launched the campaign ‘#ChabaateyRahoIndia’?
12. Which snack brand has introduced 2 new flavours - Gazab Golmaal and Herapheri Hungama?
13. Mankind Pharma has signed on actors Saurabh Shukla and Biswanath Basu as brand ambassadors for which OTC brand?
14. The world’s biggest social media companies, including Facebook, Google, Twitter and ByteDance, are exploring an industry-wide alliance to curb fake news on their platforms in India. What will it be called?
15. Which celebrity couple has invested in Canadian billionaire Prem Watsa-backed insurance startup Digit?
16. Which casual dining chain has filed fresh papers with markets regulator Sebi to raise an estimated Rs 1,000-1,200 crore through an initial public offering?
17. The Gupta Family Group Alliance led by UK-based industry baron Sanjeev Gupta marked its entry into India by acquiring which 2 bankrupt steel companies for Rs 425 crore in cash?
18. Which bank in India completed 25 years of operations in India on February 18, 2020?
19. SBI Card has crossed which milestone cards mark?
20. Which business personality last week pledged $10 billion to fight climate change?
21. Mr VL Dutt, 82, died last week. He was the executive chairman of which business group?
22. Universal Sportsbiz Pvt. Ltd. (USPL), has roped in which actor as the new brand ambassador for their menswear brand Single - the fourth and the newest brand under its umbrella?
23. Which digital marketing training solutions provider has announced the acquisition of Delhi School of Internet Marketing?
24. Which company has launched a new TVC campaign featuring brand ambassador MS Dhoni to introduce its new i-Series range of fans powered by ECM technology?
25. Which entity has launched the campaign ‘#TwoBinsLifeWins’, giving voice to conservancy workers?
26. Which online insurance aggregator has appointed former venture capital investor Sarbvir Singh as its new chief executive?
27. HSBC has said its profits before tax from India crossed which milestone mark for the first time in 2019?
28. Actor Kartik Aaryan will be the new face of which denim brand?
29. Which Tirupur-based company has entered into a joint manufacturing and marketing agreement with PURE EV, an electric vehicle start-up incubated by IIT-Hyderabad?
30. Who has won this year’s EY Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) award for innovation and enabling affordable, life-saving medicines?
31. Which housing finance company has launched a campaign with the positioning “Samman Ka Permanent Address”?
32. Which real estate brand has delved into modern relationships with the campaign ‘Joyful homecoming'?
33. Which smartphone brand has announced Virat Kohli as its new brand ambassador?
34. Which winery has launched India’s first Wine-In-A-Can?
35. Which MNC has announced the launch of Biome India, a digital innovation hub, in Hyderabad?
36. Which enterprise software provider has closed its India sales offices and asked staff to work from home till Feb 28, after 2 of its employees in Bengaluru tested positive for the H1N1 virus?
37. Neeraj Akhoury is the new CEO of which cement company?
38. L Brands is selling 55% stake in which lingerie brand to private equity firm Sycamore Partners, a firm that specialises in retailers, for $525 million?
39. Which MNC lender last week announced that it would buy E-Trade, the online discount brokerage, for about $13 billion?
40. Which business group last week struck a deal to sell 49% stake in its airports business to France’s Groupe ADP?
41. Which country has named Harvesh Kumar Seegolam, 37, as its youngest central bank governor yet?
42. Which product did Xiaomi launch in India last week under the Mi crowd funding program?
43. The Banks Board Bureau (BBB) has recommended the name of Chintala Govinda Rajulu for appointment as the next Chairman of which entity?
44. Which real estate company recently launched a campaign featuring a character called Donald Joshi?
45. This campaign went viral. Which restaurant chain launched a campaign showing its product covered in mold in print and TV ads running in Europe and the U.S.?
46. Which company has acquired US-based Rational Interaction, a full-service digital customer experience (CX) company?
47. Which Indian company has been recognised as one of the Fortune’s Best Big Companies to Work For in USA in 2020?
48. Which company has launched ‘#Be Exam Ready’ social media campaign with brand ambassador Sachin Tendulkar?
49. Which baby care products maker has rolled out a new campaign ‘ #PlantAndPure’?
50. Which sportswear brand has launched a collection made with recycled plastic in collaboration with UK-based waste management and recycling company First Mile?