1. Which business group last week said it had ‘replaced’ its chairman with immediate effect?
2. According to a report last week, which Indian business scion has been roped in as a recording artist by Universal Music Group?
3. Which MNC has said that its former India managing director Mahesh Samat is coming back to take charge as India MD?
4. Chinese conglomerate China Oceanwide Holdings has agreed to buy which New York-listed US insurance firm for USD 2.7 billion?
5. Which company announced the launch of a platform, True Time Bids, that allows buyers to participate in traditional 'on the ground' used-car auctions via internet in real-time?
6. Realty portal Square Yards recently crossed which milestone mark in terms of total value of properties sold through its platform?
7. Which confectionery brand has launched the ad #StartSomethingFresh?
8. Hero MotoCorp crossed which milestone profit after tax (PAT) mark for the first time in a quarter?
9. Which company has acquired Chicago-based Britannica's Indian curriculum business for Rs 88 crore?
10. Which company has reached an agreement in principle to buy Time Warner Inc for about $85 billion, paving the way for what would be the biggest deal in the world this year?
11. Which company will acquire Ocular Technologies from Auven Therapeutics, a private equity firm focused on accelerated development of breakthrough drugs?
12. Which MNC has picked Swedish businessman and board member Borje Ekholm to take over as chief executive?
13. Which ghee brand has unveiled its new positioning ‘Pyaar ka rang sunehra’?
14. Which furniture and home décor brand has recreated its brand identity with a new logo and tagline ‘Let’s Create’?
15. Which social e-commerce platform has launched its festive campaign ‘Mission: One Crore: Pledge a saree. Pledge a smile.’?
16. Which retail chain has launched the ad ‘Yeh Diwali Sabki Wali’?
17. Which company has launched interactive 3D experience codenamed #LightUpLoC?
18. Which pharma major has launched the ‘The race of possible’ campaign?
19. Which online learning marketplace has launched a unique Diwali campaign #FestivalOfLearning across its digital platforms?
20. Which television channel has launched a new movement called #SundayIsHerHoliday?
21. Rajasthan is all set to launch its own brand olive oil next month, which it claims will be the country's first indigenously-produced brand. Name the brand?
22. Which company has signed a four-year bat endorsement deal with Ajinkya Rahane?
23. Which MNC has unveiled a new television and digital campaign #SapneHueBade?
24. Which MNC has acquired Bengaluru-based Sanovi Technologies for an undisclosed sum to bolster its cloud offerings?
25. Which company is investing up to Rs 205 crore in electric automotive startup Ather Energy for a 26-30% stake?
26. Who has been elected chairman of global telecom body GSMA for a 2-year term, starting January 2017?
27. Which MNC will acquire NXP Semiconductors NV in a transaction valued at $47 billion?
28. KVL Narayan Rao will be the new group CEO of which media group?
29. Which infrastructure financing major has launched a digital marketplace startup, christened as 'iQuippo', in order to tap growing infrastructure equipment markets in India and overseas?
30. Which company has acquired the UK based iconic two wheeler brand BSA, through its recently acquired company for Rs 28 crore?
31. Which Italian apparels and accessories brand marked its foray into the Indian market with its first store opening last week in Select Citywalk, Saket, Delhi?
32. Which MNC joined hands with Intel to launch a Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Bengaluru that will help demonstrate High Performance Computing (HPC) as a service for customers?
33. Which company will buy 73.5% stake in Le Meridien hotel in Bengaluru for more than Rs 644 crore?
34. Which company, with successful tea businesses in India and the UK, now plans to enter the coffee and drinking chocolate market in the country?
35. Not sure if I have covered this before. India has overtaken which country to become the second-biggest market globally in terms of smartphone connections?
36. C Vijayakumar will be the new President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of which IT company?
37. Which IT company will acquire Butler America Aerospace for $85 million in cash?
38. Which MNC has acquired Danish Naval company Nordic Defence Industries (NDI), which designs and manufactures mine disposal charge systems for the naval defence industry?
39. Microsoft India recently launched its first full-scale Cybersecurity Engagement Centre (CSEC) in the country. Which city?
40. Which company is the only company from Asia to be ranked among the world's top ten employers in biotechnology by Science magazine?
41. Which automobile company has launched its latest campaign ‘Dilon ki Diwali’?
42. Which online shop for pre-owned cars has launched its first-ever digital campaign, #ZindagiMeinAageBadho?
43. Which business news channel has unveiled its new positioning, #OpinionsThatCount?
44. From November 14, what will National Geographic Channel be known as?
45. Which company has teamed up with renowned poet, lyricist and legend Gulzar to launch the campaign #RoshniDilKi?
46. Which MNC has bought out Tata Group's publishing arm Westland - the publisher of best-selling authors Amish Tripathi, Ashwin Sanghi and Rashmi Bansal, among others - for Rs 39.8 crore?
47. Which company last week announced that it will be acquiring the dairy business of Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) through a slump sale?
48. Which Maharashtra-based biotech player has entered into definitive agreements with Hyderabad-based API maker JC Biotech to acquire a 70% stake for a consideration of Rs 50 crore?
49. Which company has become the first insurance company to open a unit at International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) near Gandhinagar?
50. Which company has received the delivery of world’s first very large ethane carrying ships that will be used for ferrying the fuel from the US?