1. Which MNC has initiated a complete recall of all its fairness products in India as part of its global plan to exit the product category?
2. Which pharma company has become the first Indian company to receive approval for manufacture and marketing of Favipiravir for the treatment of mild-to-moderate symptoms of Covid-19?
3. Which company has decided to sell off its fertiliser plant in Goa to unlisted joint venture company Paradeep Phosphates (PPL) for a total consideration of $280 million (about Rs 2,135.06 crore)?
4. Which company’s pharma solutions business has entered into a pact with G&W Laboratories Inc. to acquire its solid oral dosage drug product manufacturing facility located in Sellersville, Pennsylvania?
5. The summer issue of US magazine Town & Country has featured which Indian personality among the top philanthropists of 2020?
6. Which business group has entered into the cloud kitchen business with launch of a wholly owned subsidiary Purple Foods & Beverages?
7. Which brand has launched a social media campaign ‘your traditions our pickles’?
8. Which lubricant brand has launched the campaign ‘India ka Engine, Andar se Strong’ paying tribute to truckers and farmers for their efforts during these unprecedented times?
9. Which company’s hydrocarbon arm has signed an agreement with US-based engineering company KBR for construction of modular process plants for refinery and petrochemicals projects?
10. A group of 100 organisations have come together to set up a not-for-profit telemedicine initiative to tackle Covid-19 in India. What has the initiative been branded as?
11. In the first major office leasing transaction since the Covid-19 outbreak, which global consulting firm’s India arm has leased 3 lakh sqft space across eight floors in Embassy NXT in Bengaluru?
12. The former CMD of which renewable energy company has initiated insolvency proceedings against the company at the Chennai bench of the NCLT over non-payment of financial settlement upon his exit?
13. Which company and DKSH Business Unit Healthcare signed an agreement under which DKSH will sell and distribute seven of former’s generic formulations in Singapore and Thailand?
14. Which grooming brand last week launched an initiative to provide health insurance cover for barbers and is promoting it with a campaign featuring Sachin Tendulkar?
15. Which detergent brand has roped in actor Ayushmann Khurrana as brand ambassador?
16. Which agarbatti brand has roped in Odia actor Babushaan Mohanty as brand ambassador?
17. Which beverage chain last week announced its foray in the handcrafted packaged take-away beverage segment aimed at in-home consumption?
18. Which food company, known for its custard powder and pasta, announced a new brand identity and positioning “Giving life to life’s little celebrations”?
19. Which salon chain has launched a video ‘Love Begins With Us’ using poetry to build rapport with customers?
20. In an effort to curb ‘benami’ businesses under the GST regime, which state has become probably the first state to introduce second level verification of registration granted on or after June 1?
21. Which automobile MNC has appointed Vikram Pawah as president for India operations, in addition to his current role?
22. Which automobile brand has launched the ‘#JustCantWait’ campaign to introduce its new brand and corporate identity?
23. Which beverage brand has launched Indian classical music content series ‘Sur Ke Saath'?
24. Which MNC has launched the ‘#PrintPlayLearn’ campaign making lockdown constructive for little ones?
25. Hershey India has launched a new film ‘Rediscover your passion’ for which brand?
26. Which adhesive brand has launched a new video communicating the new brand message - ‘Repair is better than replace’?
27. Which company last week rolled out what it said was the world's first ayurvedic cure for Covid-19 called Coronil and Swasari?
28. Which MNC has acquired a security startup CyberX to accelerate and secure its Internet of Things (IoT) deployments?
29. Which institute has set up an endowment fund with an initial corpus of Rs 100 crore, the first business school in India to institute such a fund?
30. Which advertising agency has announced the appointment of Andy Main as Global Chief Executive Officer?
31. Which US food major is partnering with a manufacturer in India to launch its first chocolate manufacturing operation in Asia?
32. According to a Hurun report on wealth impact 4 months after the Covid-19 outbreak, which Indian billionaire was one of the fastest gainers in the world with his net worth rising 25%?
33. Which mutual fund has become the first fund house to cross the Rs 4 trillion mark, according to industry estimate?
34. Which Indian motorcycle brand recently launched it’s first-ever apparel and riding gear line for women?
35. Which mobile gaming and e-sports platform has released a fresh set of television commercials (TVCs) as part of its ‘Har Game Mein Jeeto’ campaign?
36. On World Music Day, which music streaming platform launched an innovative Twitter campaign ‘#PlayThis’?
37. Which life insurance company has unveiled its latest ad campaign 'Bharose Ka Number', highlighting the company’s performance in claims paid ratio in the last five years?
38. Which nutritional supplement brand from Procter & Gamble Health has announced the launch of ‘#RahoStrongIronStrong’ campaign?
39. Which MNC has partnered with online food delivery platform Swiggy and National Restaurant Association of India (NRAI) to launch a programme ‘#SaveOurRestaurants’?
40. Diesel prices exceeded that of petrol in which state on June 24, a first for the country?
41. Which spirits maker has announced an Rs 75 crore fund under its global “raising the bar” programme for restaurants and bars?
42. Which MNC has surpassed Alibaba Group Holding Ltd as Asia’s most-valuable company, with its shares rising above HK$500 ($64.50) in intraday trading on June 24 for the first time ever?
43. Which Japanese company last week said it is selling its struggling camera division to focus on medical equipment - now the major portion of the storied firm’s business?
44. Which company last week launched Chhattisgarh’s largest solid waste management plant at Raipur?
45. Textile manufacturer RSWM Ltd. of the LNJ Bhilwara Group has tied up with Swiss firm HeiQ to offer antiviral fabric under which brand?
46. Which ice cream brand has launched a unique range of ice creams having immunity-boosting ingredients, starting with Haldi (Turmeric) Ice Cream and Chyawanprash Ice Cream?
47. Which talent management firm will manage Indian Tennis player Sania Mirza’s commercial associations?
48. Which confectionery brand has rolled out special edition “Salute our Heroes” packs as a mark of respect and gratitude to the frontline workers who have been relentlessly fighting the real coronavirus war?
49. Which ecommerce platform has released “#AaoFirPakdeRaftaar” campaign to mark the beginning of the new phase post the nationwide lockdown?
50. Gold of 24-carat purity (999) crossed which milestone price per 10 gm-mark for the first time on June 24?
51. Which personal care brand has roped in actress Mithila Palkar as the brand ambassador of its newly launched mineral sunscreen?
52. Which matrimonial portal has removed a skin colour filter option that pandered to racial stereotypes, departing from the usual Indian practice of avoiding taking sides on controversial matters?
53. Which aviation major has appointed Rémi Maillard as President of India and Managing Director of South Asia region, effective September 01, 2020?
54. Which company is launching a new culinary service called Qmin, which will allow people to order dishes from the restaurants of its hotels?
55. Which payments platform has launched Smart Stores, an initiative that allows customers to scan a QR Code to explore products within offline stores and pay for them using various payment instruments available on it?
56. Online grocer Bigbasket has crossed which milestone annualised gross sale runrate for the first time in May?
57. Which air conditioner manufacturing joint venture has appointed Sanjay Mahajan as Managing Director?
58. Which MNC announced the launch of ‘Fast Track Automation’, a proprietary technology innovation for the life sciences industry that will help expedite vaccine production?
59. Which F&B retail company has started its own app named Foogo that will allow customers to order food from restaurants under the brand?
60. HUL will be rebranding which flagship brand?
61. Which MNC has acquired Fleetsmith, which offers popular software for firms to manage their Apple devices?
62. Which health and wellness supplements company has launched a new campaign ‘#IamPositive’, featuring actor John Abraham?
63. A micro, small or medium enterprise in the country will now be known by which new term, as per a government notification issued last week?
64. Public sector telecom equipment maker ITI has signed a partnership with which information technology services firm to jointly develop next-generation wireless solutions?
65. Which MNC has agreed to pay over $1 billion to buy self-driving startup Zoox?
66. Which investment fund is buying two floors from Jet Airways in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai for Rs 490 crore?
67. Former Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian will join which university as a professor in the department of economics beginning July?
68. Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) last week said its compact SUV Venue has crossed which milestone sales-mark since its launch last year?
69. Which company has acquired Vapi II North Lakhimpur Transmission, a special purpose vehicle (SPV), from PFC Consulting for an undisclosed amount?
70. Which PSU has launched a battery swapping facility for electric vehicles (EVs) at its petrol pumps, offering to replace discharged batteries with fully charged ones in just couple of minutes?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 848 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.