1. Which entrepreneur recently pledged donation of 1.8 million masks, 210,000 test kits, 36,000 protective suits and other equipment to countries like Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Maldives and others?
2. Which Bengaluru-based exporter of ventilators is drawing plans to locally assemble nearly one lakh ventilators in the country as India prepares to gear up for emergency situation?
3. Which company has become the first in the country to begin supply of BS-VI fuel across country?
4. Which automobile company has launched its latest campaign showcasing its innovations that can help enable such precious moments while strengthening the brand promise of ‘Feels Like Family’?
5. Which life insurance company has launched its new digital campaign ‘#HappyWaleVaade’ on International Day of Happiness?
6. Which pharmaceutical company has launched a film ‘#ThanksForBeingMyFamily’ to salute all the doctors, nurses, and hospital staff for their selfless service in this trying time?
7. Which video streaming platform has launched the campaign ‘It Can Wait’ to spread awareness around the importance of social distancing?
8. I liked this film. Which ice cream brand has launched the campaign ‘Goodness is Good’?
9. Which financial services company has launched the campaign ‘Better Never Stops’?
10. Which automobile brand has celebrated its golden jubilee by creating a giant piece of sub-zero art at its cold weather test facility in Arjeplog, close to the Arctic circle in Sweden?
11. Which company has announced that it has signed an agreement with Glenmark Pharmaceuticals to acquire its intimate hygiene brand VWash?
12. Which IT company has entered into an agreement to acquire Lev, an Indianapolis-based, privately-held, digital marketing consultancy that employs 200 people?
13. Which company has launched a new campaign for sewing machines featuring brand ambassador and actress Keerthy Suresh?
14. Which company has announced the 100% business acquisition of online milk delivery app DailyNinja?
15. Which mutual fund has collaborated with Josh Talks for its Advice Zaroori Hai campaign?
16. Which entrepreneur last week said he sourced 1,255 ventilators from China and shipped them to Los Angeles as US worries about a shortage in the face of coronavirus?
17. Albert Uderzo died recently. He was the co-creator of which comics’ series?
18. The Brand Equity Most Trusted Brands 2020 was published last week. Which brand has topped the list?
19. Over-the-top platform, Eros Now last week announced its entry into English-language content market with the launch of which sub-brand?
20. Which company has set up India’s first dedicated COVID-19 hospital?
21. The wife of which global chief executive has announced a donation of Rs 2 crore to support the welfare initiatives of the Telangana government?
22. Which paint company announced the Coronavirus awareness campaign “India Mil Kar Fight Karo Na! – Together we will defeat Corona”?
23. Indian-born celebrity chef Floyd Cardoz died from complications following the Covid-19 infection in New Jersey last week. He was culinary director and partner at which restaurant in Mumbai that recently celebrated its 5th anniversary?
24. Which Indian handset company last week said it will release part salaries of its factory workers in advance?
25. Which Gurgaon-based company, in support with Huami Amazfit, a biometric and activity data-driven company, launched a dedicated Whatsapp helpline for doctors and hospitals?
26. Which mobile game has launched a new campaign called ‘#IndiaKaBattleRoyale’, starring actor Amol Parashar?
27. Which company has announced that it will donate one crore biscuit packets for the poor in every week of the current lockdown?
28. Which digital agency has launched the ‘#HumHongeKamyaab’ campaign?
29. Which insurance company has come up with a campaign, ‘#DooriHaiZaroori’ in the public interest?
30. Which automobile company will turn its domestic passenger vehicle division into a separate unit and seek a strategic partnership to “help secure its long-term viability”?
31. Srinivasan Venkatakrishnan will be stepping down as CEO and director of which company with effect from April 5, 2020, for personal reasons?
32. Which IT company last week announced that it will pay a ‘gratitude’ allowance of 25% of basic pay to more than 1.35 lakh employees in India?
33. Which company, on March 17, filed a lawsuit against Freshworks for ‘Trade Secret Misappropriation’ in the US District Court Northern District of California?
34. Which OTT platform has launched its new initiative ‘#StuckWithYou’, which aims to add cheer through a series of curated content that inspires everyone to convert these tough times into fond memories?
35. Which confectionery brand from the Perfetti Van Melle stable is celebrating 25 years in India?