1. Which MNC has piloted a project in India called WoW, or Wireless over Wire, that takes internet through electricity wires?
2. Samsung Electronics Co. named its newly merged mobile phone and home-appliances businesses “DX Division” as the tech giant moves to strengthen its corporate structure. What does DX stand for?
3. PepsiCo India is foraying into the flat-cut and wafer-styled potato chips segment across the country under which brand?
4. Which Indian startup has made it to this year’s global list of 35 elite unicorns with valuations of over $10 billion?
5. Which brand has rolled out an out of home (OOH) campaign, ‘The Unending Noodle Strands', across Delhi and Kolkata?
6. Which brand has launched its first brand film with the tagline ‘100% cotton shirts’, featuring actor Lalit Prabhakar?
7. Which personal care brand has commemorated its fifth anniversary by creating ‘Good Book’- a notebook made from discarded papers?
8. Swiggy has introduced a new gifting feature on its app. What has it been branded as?
9. Swiggy has launched a multi-film digital campaign showcasing its new membership program. What has it been branded as?
10. Grocery delivery startup Grofers has rebranded itself. What is the new brand?
11. The Shriram Group will consolidate its lending arms into a single entity. What will it be known as?
12. Which beauty and personal care company has acquired celebrity and influencer talent management network MissMalini Entertainment in a cash and stock deal?
13. Singapore-based Keppel Corporation will invest $150 million to acquire a 51% stake in the holding company of which solar power producer?
14. The cumulative inflows from systematic investment plans (SIPs) in a year have crossed which milestone mark for the first time, as per data from the Association of Mutual Funds in India?
15. Which destination has become the world’s first government to turn 100% paperless?
16. Which company’s board has cleared a proposal to acquire up to 70.1% stake in Myloancare?
17. Mensa Brands has acquired which online kids wear brand?
18. Nipun Marya, Vivo’s director of brand marketing, has taken over as the India CEO of which smartphone brand?
19. Which edtech company has launched the “Zindagi Ka Syllabus” campaign, featuring brand ambassador and actor Aamir Khan?
20. Which business personality has been named Time magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2021?
21. Which brand has roped in actress Malaika Arora as the brand ambassador for its range of natural, anti-ageing skincare products?
22. Which online travel company launched the campaign ‘Book abhi. Cancel kabhi bhi.’ for its EzCancel plan?
23. Which incense sticks brand has roped in actress Juhi Chawla as brand ambassador?
24. Which washroom automation accessory brand has signed actor Hrithik Roshan as their brand ambassador?
25. IndianOil has roped in which former cricketer to endorse its ‘Chhotu’ LPG refill?
26. Which diabetes care and management digital app-based platform has launched its first television commercial (TVC) campaign, based on ‘Unbeatables’, which are true stories of members?
27. Which company acquired BRG Iron & Steel for Rs 530 crore last month at an auction held by the liquidator?
28. Which neo-bank has acquired consumer neo-banking platform Finin in a $10 million cash-and-stock deal?
29. Which company last week said it has signed an agreement with the Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) to supply 4,667 MW of green power?
30. Which French luxury group has picked Leena Nair as its new global chief executive?
31. Which Indore-based green consultancy will float a joint venture with the oil major Royal Dutch Shell?
32. Which youth-focused direct-to-consumer firm is adding a marketplace business called Bazaar to its platform?
33. SBI Card has announced the introduction of a fitness and wellness-focused credit card, targeted at customers across the country. What has it been branded as?
34. Which company last week announced the entry of its German skincare brand Creme 21 into Indian markets?
35. Which 2 locations have shared the title as the world’s most expensive office market in 2021, as per JLL’s Premium Office Rent Tracker (PORT) report?
36. Which online-to-offline used car retail platform has roped in former cricketer Sachin Tensulkar as brand ambassador and investor?
37. On the occasion of National Energy Conservation Day, which company unveiled the campaign ‘#FutureInvestmentPlan’, featuring brand ambassador Sachin Tendulkar?
38. Which spirits company has launched an animated video series, titled '1971 War Chronicles', to mark 50 years of India-Pakistan war?
39. Which MNC last week said it had bought virtual sneaker company RTFKT for an undisclosed sum?
40. Which company has acquired the India and Southeast Asia distribution and manufacturing rights for the Reebok sports brand?
41. Which face talcum brand has launched two new variants - Radiant Pink and Pearl White, and has roped in actress Tanya Hope as brand ambassador?
42. Which health insurance company has launched a new campaign “Ek Baar Lo, Accha Lo”?
43. Which company has rolled out ‘India’s No. 1 Electric Two-Wheeler Company’ campaign?
44. Which company’s board of directors have approved the acquisition of Dash Pharmaceuticals LLC, USA, through its subsidiary company for a cash consideration of $18 million?
45. Thailand’s Siam Cement Group has entered into a joint venture with which company to manufacture autoclaved lightweight concrete panels, the group’s patented product, in Gujarat?
46. Which company and the BMW Group have expanded their 9-year-old motorcycle-manufacturing alliance into joint development, production and exports of electric vehicles from India?
47. Gurpratap Boparai has resigned as the MD of which automobile company?
48. Which Indian company said its EV arm will set up a manufacturing and technology centre in Castilla y León, Spain, and invest about €100 million in the region over the next decade?
49. Which Hyderabad-based contract research and development organization last week said it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Pune-based Intox Pvt Ltd?
50. Which company was the biggest wealth creator for the third successive year, according to Motilal Oswal 26th Annual Wealth Creation Study?
51. Which company has announced the introduction of Tagra, a premium range of performance footwear for safety, manufacturing, military and security sectors?
52. Which company has acquired 100% of the share capital of Singapore Telecommunications Limited’s (“Singtel”) delivery center in Malaysia - Global Enterprise International Malaysia Sdn. Bhd?
53. Former Twitter India head Manish Maheshwari is launching an ed-tech start-up. What is it called?
54. Which e-tailor has launched its new campaign ‘Ridiculously Comfortable’, featuring brand ambassador and cricketer Rishabh Pant?
55. Which plant-based meat company has roped in Olympian Neeraj Chopra as its brand ambassador?
56. Which company announced the acquisition of Femcy, a femtech brand focused on personalised menstrual wellness solutions?
57. Which ghee brand has launched the campaign ‘Thand Padi’ emphasizing on the importance of consuming ghee during winters?
58. Which digital platform engineering company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Nggawe Nirman Technologies (NNT), a cloud-native app development company?
59. Which IT firm has signed an agreement to acquire LeanSwift Solutions, US-headquartered system integrator of Infor Products?
60. Amazon India has crossed which milestone count of sellers on its platform?
61. Kia India last week unveiled the look of its new recreational vehicle (RV) manufactured at its Anantapur facility. What has it been branded as?
62. Which Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) has launched its maiden brand campaign titled 'Sabse Alag, Sabke Liye.'?
63. Which online travel company has acquired the brand name and technology platform of bus-ticketing and intercity travel provider YoloBus for an undisclosed sum?
64. Which private equity firm has acquired a majority stake in US-based GAVS Technologies Limited (GAVS), which has a large presence in India, including Chennai?
65. Which online beauty platform has acquired cosmetics and skincare brand, Faces Canada, previously owned by Sequoia Capital India and run by a management team?
66. Which Rs 9,000 crore poultry major last week announced the launch of its first click and mortar brand, Delfrez?
67. MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd last week announced its foray into the fresh Idli and Dosa batter category under which brand?
68. Which footwear company has launched the digital campaign ‘Unlimited Sneakers’ to offer its latest collection?
69. Which beauty and personal care company has appointed Sukhleen Aneja as CEO, beauty and FMCG brands?
70. The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) has named which business personality as the Global Entrepreneur of the Year in Business Transformation?
71. Which brand has launched flavoured coffee cans in six flavours, including Tender Coconut?
72. Which company providing certified organic herbal and Ayurvedic health products has launched a campaign ‘#TowardsHealthyEating’?
73. Which smartphone brand has launched the third edition of the ‘#SwitchOff’ campaign?
74. Which jewellery brand has launched the campaign 'Very Rare, Very You'?
75. Which brand has appointed actress Lara Dutta as the brand ambassador for its range of olive and multisource cooking oils and has launched a campaign with the positioning ‘Behtar Kal Ki Shuruaat, Aaj Se’?
76. Sameer Gehlaut will resign as promoter of which housing finance company at the end of the current fiscal after selling 11.9% stake in the firm?
77. Which industry body has elected The Times Group’s Mohit Jain as president for 2021-22?
78. Which automobile company has appointed Unsoo Kim as Managing Director for India from January 1, 2022?
79. Which company has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Norway-based Hydro’s aluminium extrusions business in India for an enterprise value of Rs 247 crore located in Kuppam, AP?
80. Indian Hotels Company Ltd. (IHCL) has collaborated with Tata Projects Ltd. for the construction of a new hotel for which brand at Santacruz, Mumbai, by an all-woman engineering team?
81. Which New York-based social platform for investors and traders has partnered with Times Bridge to expand its offerings to the Indian market?
82. Which life insurer has become the first Indian insurance company to sign the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)?
83. Which MNC last week said executive vice president and power business chief Katsuya Nakanishi will become its new president and chief executive officer, effective April 1, 2022?
84. Which edtech firm has acquired UPSC-focused edtech platform StudyIQ Education for about $20 million (around Rs 150 crore) in a cash and stock deal?
85. Which group said its 2 properties have become first hotels in the world to achieve net-zero carbon status?