1. India-born Parag Agrawal took over as the chief executive officer of which MNC last week?
2. Parksons Packaging has acquired which Mumbai-based specialist in alcobev packaging?
3. French gaming company Gameloft has entered into a partnership deal with which Delhi-based social gaming platform?
4. Which Singapore-based virtual currency exchange has begun operations in India at a time when the government is preparing legislation to effectively bar most private cryptocurrencies?
5. French hospitality group Accor has just introduced a new portfolio of luxury boutique hotels. What has it been branded as?
6. Which electric two-wheeler maker is setting up a second plant at Hosur, in Tamil Nadu, which will increase its manufacturing capacity to 400,000 units a year from 120,000 at present?
7. Which company has marked its return into sports broadcasting by signing a 10-year media rights deal with the Emirates Cricket Board (ECB) for their upcoming UAE T20 League?
8. The government has approved strategic sale of which entity to Delhi-based Nandal Finance and Leasing Pvt Ltd for Rs 210 crore?
9. Which Silicon Valley-based fund, an early backer of Nasdaq-listed Coinbase, is entering India amid regulatory uncertainty around the future of blockchain technology and crypto trading?
10. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) last week sacked the board of directors of which financial services company and appointed an administrator to recover debt of about Rs 20,000 crore?
11. Which 128-year-old company, known for its pain management brand, has entered the Direct-To-Customer (D2C) channel with its first physical store in Chennai at Mylapore?
12. Which edtech company will acquire Global Study Partners (GSP), Australia's largest study abroad company, for $16 million?
13. Which German SaaS (software as a service) major last week said it will invest $100 million over the next two-three year to mark its India entry?
14. Which femtech startup has launched the ‘#BeTheChange’ campaign for its menstrual cups?
15. Which brand has launched an animated ad, featuring iconic comic book characters Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi, to promote financial responsibility and independence?
16. Which mouth freshener brand has launched a new film ‘Achchai that warms your heart’ featuring brand ambassador and actress Anushka Sharma?
17. Which two-wheeler brand has launched the campaign ‘#FightForWhatsRight’ on the occasion of International Day for Elimination of Violence Against Women?
18. Which asset light healthcare startup has launched the digital campaign ‘Surgery ka Naya address’, featuring brand ambassador and actor Rajat Kapoor?
19. The United Kingdom’s antitrust watchdog has blocked which MNC’s acquisition of Giphy?
20. Indian Hotels Company (IHCL) last week opened its first Vivanta property in which state in North East India?
21. Marta Ortega, 37, will be the new chairwoman of which MNC next year?
22. Singapore-headquartered Xcelerate Pte Ltd. has acquired a controlling stake in which Madurai-based compliance services solutions provider?
23. Restaurant discovery and food delivery platform Zomato has announced a new programme to help restaurants secure funding. What has it been branded as?
24. Digital music company, Believe has announced the acquisition of which South India-based music label?
25. Which D2C fashion brand has announced the launch of its first ever streetwear collection - Seedhe Gully Se?
26. Which gifting solutions brand has launched the campaign ‘Touch Nahi Karna Touch Karta Hai’ to break the stigma built around HIV?
27. Which company has agreed to acquire Happay, a corporate expense management platform, in a cash-and-stock deal to add to its suite of fintech offerings?
28. Which company is set to become the first Indian Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) firm to list on the local bourses on December 17?
29. US-based deep-impact fund TFCC International will invest $4.14 billion for a 46% stake in which Chennai-based company, making it the largest-ever clean energy-related investment in India?
30. Which industry body has elected Srinivasan Swamy as Chairman for a term of four years?
31. Which city is the world’s most expensive city to live in as soaring inflation has pushed up living costs globally, according to a survey published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
32. The number of registrations on e-shram portal, launched by the labour ministry to create a national database of unorganised workers, crossed which milestone mark on December 1?
33. Which MNC has completed the purchase of 74.9% stake in Fullerton India Credit Company Limited (Fullerton India) from Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte Ltd (FFH)?
34. Which tech-enabled home services marketplace has launched free video consultation for consumers for all its appliance repair services?
35. PE firm Advent International has announced completion of merger of its portfolio companies Dixcy Textiles and Gokaldas Intimatewear. What is the merged entity called?
36. Which advertising agency has announced the appointment of Swapan Seth as executive director effective December 7, 2021?
37. Which hair care brand has appointed actress Kareena Kapoor Khan as its brand ambassador?
38. Which motorcycle maker last week said it has joined hands with British brand Belstaff to market an exclusive range of apparel?
39. Which company has announced that its companies, including CareTech Solutions and Ciber Inc., are uniting under one name and one brand?
40. Which MNC has named Susan E Arnold as first woman chairperson in its 98-year history, effective December 31, 2021?
41. Which ceramic wall and floor tile manufacturing company has launched its new commercial as a part the ‘Zameen Se Judey’ campaign, featuring actors Salman Khan and Manoj Pahwa?
42. Which media network in India has signed a three-year deal with the American professional basketball league, the NBA (National Basketball Association)?
43. Which hospitality company has appointed former SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar as strategic group advisor?
44. Which company and ReNew Power last week signed an agreement to tap $2 billion green hydrogen business opportunities in two years in India and the neighbouring countries?
45. Which company is starting a Portfolio Management Scheme (PMS) in an alliance with PMS Bazaar, a Mumbai-based startup that would devise investment strategies?
46. Pradip Shah, founder of IndAsia Fund Advisors, has been appointed as chairman of which entity?
47. Sanjay Jain, MD of Aditya Birla Asset Reconstruction Company, will be the chief executive of which entity?
48. Which FMCG major last week said it has eliminated coal usage across its operations, replacing it with green alternatives such as biomass and biodiesel?
49. Which MNC and WhatsApp last week announced a partnership that will allow people in the country to book a ride via WhatsApp, a global-first initiative by the ride-hailing platform?
50. Monthly credit card spends crossed which milestone mark for the first time in October, as per the latest figures released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
51. Which automobile MNC has established a subsidiary in India to offer battery sharing service for small mobility, which will accelerate the penetration of electric vehicles (EVs)?
52. Which bank has signed a master agreement with Adani Capital for co-lending to farmers?
53. Which bike-taxi start-up has partnered with multi-modal transit application Tummoc to woo public transport users while offering a seamless transit solution to its existing users?
54. Which digital payments major has launched a health insurance plan, Health@999, for first-time health insurance buyers?
55. LinkedIn last week launched which language edition, the first Indian regional language on the professional network?
56. G Subramonia Iyer has resigned as the part-time chairman of which bank?
57. Which edtech company has announced a two-year partnership with Olympic medallists Neeraj Chopra and PV Sindhu as the brand ambassadors?
58. Which company has unveiled a series of TV commercials for its advanced pain relief body range, featuring Olympic medallists Mirabai Chanu and Bajrang Punia?
59. Which sanitary pads brand has launched the ‘stained screen’ campaign, featuring brand ambassador and actor Radhika Apte?
60. Which Indian entity last week said it has been ranked number one cooperative among the top 300 cooperatives in the world?
61. Which multiplex chain has elevated Vishal Sawhney, who makes a return to the company, to the rank of Chief Executive Officer?
62. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has roped in former athlete PT Usha to endorse its new 'Express Pick-up' service?
63. Which fashion e-tailer has launched European fashion brand DeFacto on its platform to strengthen its international brands’ portfolio?
64. Which homegrown athleisure brand for women has launched its winter campaign ‘Embrace’ to showcase its new range of products?
65. Which women’s grooming brand has launched the ‘#SmoothAFfection’ campaign to celebrate its first anniversary together with the birthday of its brand ambassador, Alaya F?
66. Which men’s grooming brand has launched its new campaign featuring brand ambassador and actor Yash?
67. Which pay TV platform has roped in actors Shaheer Sheikh and Sana Makbul for the launch campaign of its Romance channel?
68. Which West Indies cricketer is venturing into fashion with the launch of his clothing line Djb47?
69. Which IT firm has acquired Florida-based work-at-home (WAH) customer experience management (CXM) solutions firm Activus Connect for $62 million?
70. Who has been promoted as the First Deputy Managing Director at IMF?
71. Which company has entered into a share purchase agreement with NV Pune Technology Park and has acquired 100 per cent of the equity and preference shares of the company?
72. Who has taken a 51% stake in Lupa India, an investment entity set up by media mogul James Murdoch through his family office?
73. The Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority (PPV&FRA) has revoked a plant variety protection (PVP) certificate granted to which company on a potato variety (FL-2027)?
74. Which beverage brand has roped in actor Mahesh Babu as the brand ambassador?
75. On the occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities, which honey brand launched the campaign “Shuddhata Sabke Liye”?
76. Which dish wash brand has launched its latest campaign "Nazariya Badlo, Dekho Bartano Se Aage"?
77. Which edtech company has launched a special brand film, 'Celebrating A Decade Of Learning, Unlearning, Relearning'?
78. Which fintech company has signed cricketer Ravindra Jadeja as its brand ambassador on the occasion of its 10th anniversary?
79. Which end-to-end home construction company has onboarded cricketer Yuvraj Singh as brand ambassador?
80. The monthly electric vehicle sales in India crossed which milestone mark for the first time in November 2021?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 923 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.