1. Which e-tailer and Infosys co-founder NR Narayana Murthy-owned Catamaran Ventures have decided not to continue their joint venture (JV) when it comes up for renewal next year?
2. Which business family has decided to buy out its partners, the Shah brothers Suketu and Rajesh, from the 84-year old steel venture Mukand Ltd, ending months of negotiations?
3. Which FMCG major will cover logos of its key brands with masks to sensitise individuals about masking up and reinforce Covid-appropriate behavior?
4. Which fintech startup has acquired stock broking firm Moneylicious Securities for an undisclosed sum?
5. Which group will offer around 16 million shares worth about Rs 1,000 crore in a comprehensive employee stock option plan (Esop) to reward all the employees of its steel and energy businesses?
6. Which electric vehicles maker has opened the patents for its proprietary fast charger to all its peers in a bid to push for a common charging pin for electric two-wheelers in India?
7. Which Dorf Ketal group company has launched a unit to manufacture Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)?
8. The government last week launched the local chapter of which global multi stakeholder governance group for policy dialogue on issues of Internet governance?
9. Which edtech company has turned a unicorn after a new funding round of $185 million, the 21st Indian unicorn this year?
10. Which company last week announced that it will debut its first N Line of cars for India in 2021, subsequently followed by additional model launches over the next few years?
11. Which industrial and automotive batteries major has invested $5 million (approx. Rs 37 crore) in Bengaluru-based advanced battery and fuel cell startup Log 9 Materials for a 11.36% stake?
12. MG Motor India last week launched the new seven-seater version of which SUV model with a price tag of Rs 37.28 lakh (ex-showroom)?
13. Which small finance bank has introduced an unique programme ‘Equitech’ to help budding fintech entrepreneurs to be mentored by industry experts and venture capitalists?
14. Which company last week unveiled its new visual identity, including a brand-new logo that will differentiate its SUV portfolio?
15. Which soap brand has roped in actor Siddharth Suryanarayan as brand ambassador and has launched the campaign ‘#HaiTaiyaarHum’?
16. Which content distribution and pay TV platform is celebrating its 15-year milestone with ‘#15YearsConstant’ campaign?
17. Which company has rolled out the campaign ‘Bandhan Pyar Ka’ featuring siblings Huma Qureshi and Saaquib Salim on the occasion of Rakshabandhan for the launch of its rakhi label ‘Sneh’?
18. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has joined hands with Indian musician Osho Jain for the music video ‘Kitna Kuchh Karna Hai’ to urge citizens to get vaccinated?
19. Which alcobev major has showcased solidarity towards bar staff across India by undertaking a holistic development program, Heal?
20. Which company has announced the introduction of booking and sale of elevators online in India?
21. Swedish apparel retailer H&M last week announced its global collaboration with which Indian fashion designer brand?
22. Which beverage brand has launched the campaign ‘#DeshKaKulhad’ for Independence Day?
23. Which brand has launched a new campaign for Lucida - its range of high-gloss laminates?
24. Which company has launched a campaign with the tagline 'Ye E Sahi Hai' positioning electric scooters as right choice for Indian consumers?
25. Which commercial beers and artisanal chocolates brand has launched the campaign ‘#GoOneMoreRound', featuring brand ambassador and cricketer MS Dhoni?
26. Which music streaming app has named Sandeep Lodha its new chief executive officer?
27. Which supply chain solutions provider has announced the appointment of Pirojshaw Sarkari, former chief of Mahindra Logistics, as its CEO?
28. Japanese technology-focused staffing and services firm TechnoPro Holdings has bought which Udupi-based digital transformation solutions provider for an estimated Rs 805 crore?
29. Which entity has unveiled ‘Digital Prayaas’, an app-based digital-lending platform to facilitate loans to entrepreneurs from low-income groups?
30. Which company has made its first strategic move in the renewable energy sector with an investment of $50 million in US-based energy storage company Ambri Inc?
31. Which company has become India’s first cryptocurrency unicorn?
32. Which tiles-maker has divested its entire stake of 18.87% in paper and paper products-maker Astron Paper and Board Mill?
33. Which online rummy platform has launched a campaign with the positioning 'One Love, One Game'?
34. Which biscuit brand has launched a Marathi campaign, evoking the frolic nature of ‘Adda Baazi’, i.e., casual everyday gatherings?
35. Which multivitamin and minerals tablet brand has signed south superstars Mahesh Babu and Sudeep Sanjeev as brand ambassadors?
36. Which re-commerce marketplace has signed actor Raj Kumar Rao as its first brand ambassador?
37. Which company has announced a joint venture with Japan-based Rexxam Co for manufacturing Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) for Air-Conditioners for the domestic and international market?
38. Which plywood brand has released a new campaign ‘India Jaisa Strong’, featuring actor Ranveer Singh?
39. Which jeweller has launched the 9th edition of its Brides of India campaign with a special wedding anthem ‘#MakeWayForTheBride’, featuring Anil Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan?
40. In the largest BPO buyout in India to date, Baring Private Equity Asia has agreed to buy the healthcare services vertical of which company for an enterprise value of Rs 9,000 crore?
41. Which jewellery retailer has launched the ‘#DosesOfTrust’ campaign across showrooms in India and Middle East?
42. Which IT solutions provider has unveiled its brand transformation campaign – “Engineering is in our DNA”?
43. Which luxury brand unveiled a shop window art showing suitcases designed by its global ambassador BTS?
44. Which cyber security giant is to buy Czech rival Avast for over $8 billion to create a leading consumer business?
45. Global private equity fund Warburg Pincus has sold its stake in which rooftop solar power producer to Augment Infrastructure, a US investment firm?
46. PepsiCo Inc is planning to launch a alcoholic beverage in the United States early next year under which brand?
47. Pernod Ricard's 100 Pipers blended scotch, aged 12 years, a premium variant, has crossed which annual sales milestone (in terms of number of cases) in India for the first time?
48. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has unveiled a new digital campaign titled ‘#TheRealDeal’ to promote the launch of its brand App?
49. Which pesticide brand from Corteva™ has launched a campaign with the positioning "Badle jeet ki paribhasha', featuring actor Sonu Sood?
50. Which company has forayed into the hydropower sector by acquiring engineering major Larsen & Toubro’s 99 megawatts (MW) run-of-the river hydroelectric power plant in Uttarakhand?
51. The assets under management (AUM) of systematic investment planning (SIP) accounts of mutual funds crossed which milestone mark in July 2021, as per data from AMFI?
52. Which jewellery brand has announced actress Vaani Kapoor as its brand ambassador?
53. Which small finance bank has roped in actors Aamir Khan and Kiara Advani as brand ambassadors and has launched the campaign ‘Badlaav’?
54. Which edtech company has signed on cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni as its brand ambassador?
55. Which company working on radiation protection technology and products has unveiled its new brand logo in humanoid shape with a brand tagline ‘Your WellBeing. Our Concern.’?
56. Adidas is selling which brand to Authentic Brands Group for up to €2.1 billion ($2.46 billion)?
57. Vinod Dasari has stepped down as the chief executive officer of which two-wheeler manufacturer?
58. Which company has acquired 65% stake in Chennai-based Skyesports, one of the largest esports organisations in India with a grassroots play?
59. Which company has introduced a ‘direct customer to customer’ selling platform called ‘Marketplace’ to provide buyers and sellers of luxury pre-owned cars multiple benefits?
60. India’s renewable energy capacity, excluding large hydroelectric projects, hit which milestone mark last week?
61. Which fashion retailer has launched a new brand campaign with the roll out of ad films starring actors Hrithik Roshan and Kiara Advani?
62. Swiss private equity fund Partners Group will acquire about 75% stake in which broadband service provider from its current PE owners, True North and TA Associates, for Rs 6,750 crore?
63. Lenders have finally sold which property near Mumbai airport to Hyderabad-based Saturn Realters for Rs 52.25 crore after eight failed attempts to auction it?
64. Which MNC is moving its India MD Manish Maheshwari to its US operations in a new role?
65. Which Bengaluru-headquartered scooter rental startup will train at least 100,000 women across Indian cities and towns over the next two years to operate electric two-wheelers?
66. Jayadev Galla has taken over as the chairman of which group?
67. Which company last week unveiled the Envy portfolio of laptops targeted at content creators, priced from Rs 1,04,999?
68. TPV Technology last week forayed into the Indian handset market under which brand, in association with Padget as its manufacturing partner?
69. Which insurance brand has launched the campaign ‘Bas Ek Call’, featuring brand ambassador and former cricketer Sachin Tendulkar?
70. Adi Godrej is stepping down as chairman and director of which company, making it the last of the listed firms of the group where the 79-year-old patriarch has passed on the baton to his successors?
Please mail your answers before 12 pm next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 907 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.Happy learning!