1. Which mortgage lender has tied up with International Finance Corporation (IFC) to promote green housing in India through lending for affordable and low-income housing?
2. Which company has acquired Kolkata-based full service digital agency, Crow’s Nest?
3. Which company has approved the acquisition of 51% stake in Pune-based software technology firm, K2V2 for Rs 40 crore to help build a proptech ecosystem?
4. Which MNC spirits major is exiting from its investment in Chennai-based startup HipBar at around a 98% loss?
5. Which Japanese drone manufacturer is entering the Indian market in collaboration with Delhi-based Arc Ventures?
6. Which Japanese apparel retailer, which entered India in 2019 through the single brand FDI retail route, is launching its full-fledged e-commerce operations in the country?
7. Which global shipping line has redesigned its ocean network to introduce a new direct ocean service, ME7, from Chennai to Europe and the Mediterranean?
8. Which entity unveiled a multi-media campaign ‘You are gold’ in partnership with Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC)?
9. Which adult diaper brand has launched the ‘#BreakTheFall’ campaign to educate viewers about the risk elders face in attempting to use the toilet alone at night?
10. Which Indian group and Canadian satellite communications services provider Telesat are in the process of finalising their strategy to take a slice of the satellite broadband market?
11. Which company has signed an in-licensing agreement with Italian drug company Cassiopea SpA to sell topical cream Winlevi (clascoterone cream 1%) in the United States and Canada?
12. The International Finance Corporation (IFC) Group has invested Rs 916 crore in which Kerala-based bank?
13. The promoter of which small finance bank will merge with it on November 1?
14. Which edtech company has announced the acquisition of Rheo TV, a platform that helps professional game streamers livestream their gameplays and monetise those feeds?
15. Which Finland-based premium watchmaker last week announced that it has entered the Indian market with the launch of three premium sports watches for targeted consumers?
16. Which hair colour brand has roped in actor Saif Ali Khan as the brand ambassador and has launched the campaign ‘Raho Style Mein 5 Minute Mein’?
17. Which edtech company has unveiled its latest ad film ‘Kya Degree Milegi?’ highlighting the importance of online degrees?
18. With an average visibility of 33 hours per day across all channels, who has topped the list of the most visible celebrities, according to TAM reports?
19. Which government entity has for the first time signed a licensing deal for apparels, toys and stationary, with brand management and licensing company Black White Orange Brands?
20. Which company announced the acquisition of professional and higher education platform Great Learning in a $600 million cash-and-stock deal?
21. Which edtech company has acquired rival Toppr in a cash-and-stock deal for $150 million?
22. Which re-commerce marketplace has acquired UniShop, a platform that helps neighbourhood retailers sell online, for an undisclosed amount in cash and stock?
23. The Bombay High Court has restrained Siddhant Icecreams LLP and Kamaths Ourtimes Icecreams Pvt. Ltd. from using which word for its ice-cream or any other related product until further order?
24. Which realty major will soon enter the Mumbai market, according to its newly appointed chief executive Ashok Tyagi?
25. Which Singapore-based fintech startup has become the first B2B payments unicorn from Southeast Asia?
26. Which company will swap a 46.5% stake in KTM AG for a stake in PTW Holding, which holds 60% share in PMAG?
27. Grofers has launched a 15-minute delivery service in which city?
28. Which company last week announced the launch of 'IZOTM Financial Cloud, a purpose-built community cloud platform, in India?
29. Britannia has announced its foray into salty snacks with launch of a fusion product – combining the potato chip and the biscuit. What has it been branded as?
30. Which retailer plans to start supplying products such as soaps, sanitisers, and home disinfectants under Puric InstaSafe brand to other retailers and kiranas nationwide in the coming months?
31. In a bid to boost its ease of doing business quotient, which state launched the ‘Pink Book’ that will serve as a guide for existing as well as prospective investors keen on investing in the state?
32. Which quick service restaurant chain launched a campaign for its Double Down Burger, featuring actors Seema Pahwa and Ratna Pathak Shah?
33. Which beverage brand has launched an ad with the positioning ‘Kadak Mumbai Ke Liye Kadak Chai’?
34. Which Bengaluru-based jewellery startup has announced its association with Anushka Sharma as the brand ambassador?
35. Which card issuer is set to partially resume its business in India from August 7, even as it works to fix the issues of compliance related to data localisation of its card users?
36. Which company, an authority on workplace culture, has appointed serial entrepreneur Yeshasvini Ramaswamy as CEO, effective 15 July 2021?
37. Which electrical manufacturing company has launched the campaign ‘#SwitchToTheAmazing’, featuring actors Mohanlal and Honey Rose?
38. Paytm Payments Bank Ltd. (PBBL) last week said it had achieved which milestone of issuing FASTags?
39. Which company launched the campaign 'EveryDayIsASUNday’ on the occasion of World Nature Conservation Day on July 28, featuring brand ambassador and former cricketer Sachin Tendulkar?
40. IndiGo’s former president Aditya Ghosh will join hands with ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Jet Airways’ former CEO Vinay Dube as a co-founder of which to-be-launched airline?
41. Which bill payments platform has appointed former PayU and Airtel Payments Bank executive Noopur Chaturvedi as its new chief executive officer?
42. Which food brand has launched its new TV commercial which focuses on the theme ‘Life ko Spicy Banao’?
43. Which end-to-end manufacturing supply chain solutions provider has unveiled a new brand identity and logo, with its new tagline – 'Maximise Manufacturing'?
44. Which multinational hotel group is finally opening its first Raffles hotel in India at the historic lake city of Udaipur?
45. Which edtech company will offer stock options to educators on its platform?
46. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved which company’s interchangeable insulin glargine injection Semglee in the US market?
47. Which engineering, manufacturing and digital technology solutions company is acquiring WorkForce Delta, a consulting firm in mobile workforce management for $2.7 million?
48. Sachin Tendulkar has made an equity investment of $2 million in which digital entertainment and technology firm?
49. Which soap brand has launched its new television campaign ‘Wake up Alive’?
50. Which holding company will acquire a controlling stake in telecom equipment maker Tejas Networks to help it access 5G technology and take on the likes of Ericsson, Nokia and Huawei?
51. Which social media platform last week launched a Parents Guide in Tamil for people across Tamil Nadu to learn from?
52. Which company’s Australian subsidiary Generic Health has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 100 percent of the shares of privately-held Southern Cross Pharma Pty (SCP)?
53. Which business-to-business (B2B) commerce platform is now the 18th Indian unicorn - startups valued over $ 1 billion - for the year?
54. Times Network will launch which Hindi news channel on August 1?
55. Which company’s wholly-owned subsidiary ECU Worldwide, a multi-modal logistics major, has acquired the business of Swedish logistics company Nordicon Group?
56. Which Hyderabad-based company last week said it has become the largest India partner for Apple with the current acquisition of 11 iWorld stores in Delhi NCR and Ludhiana?
57. Which Hyderabad-headquartered dialysis chain has rolled out a ‘Dialysis on Call’ service that allows patients to undergo dialysis in the comfort of their home, in Hyderabad and Pune?
58. Which airline has become the first from India to release environment social governance (ESG) report?
59. Aiming to cater to the fashion needs of 'modern India', Fabindia announced the launch of its sub-brand for women. Name it?
60. Shailesh Jejurikar will take over as chief operating officer at which MNC in October as part of a global succession plan?