1. Which engineering and construction giant is set to enter the online engineering education space in September?
2. Which Indian space startup is building a vehicle that will work as a “taxi in space” to ferry small satellites into multiple orbits?
3. Which app has once again emerged the top Unified Payment Interface (UPI) app in January, with 968.72 million transactions worth Rs 1.91 trillion, according to data from NPCI?
4. Sushil Kumar Gupta has resigned as Chairman and Managing Director of which hospitality company?
5. Which firm has announced the setting up of a ‘Young Digital Innovators Lab’ comprising digital natives from across the company’s businesses to crowd-source transformative digital strategies?
6. Global PE fund Advent International has signed a definitive agreement to acquire a majority stake in which Mumbai-based pharmaceuticals company at an enterprise value of Rs 1,700 crore?
7. Which workplace technology company has announced to expand its growing software portfolio with the acquisition of CareAR, an augmented reality (AR) support platform company?
8. Which MNC automaker has invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin and signalled its intent to begin accepting the cryptocurrency as a form of payment?
9. Which edtech company has signed a deal in the range of Rs 120-130 crore to become a global partner with International Cricket Council (ICC)?
10. Which Indian IT services firm will give out a one-time bonus worth Rs 700 crore to more than 150,000 employees to mark its $10-billion revenue milestone?
11. Which business group is set to sell the chlor-alkali business, housed under the publicly listed Mawana Sugars, to Bodal Chemicals for Rs 165 crore on a slump sale basis?
12. Which company has unveiled a fitness-focused smartwatch brand ‘TraQ’ to capture a share of an increasing market of customers looking to track their performance in sports?
13. Which Indian company said it has been named to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI)?
14. Which business school is the top ranked B school in the country in the latest Financial Times (FT) Global MBA Ranking?
15. Which gadget accessory and consumer electronics brand has revealed a new logo and tagline “Born to Win”?
16. Piramal Pharma Limited’s consumer products division has announced its association with actor Manoj Bajpayee for which medicated soap brand?
17. Which MNC bank has launched a new global brand campaign with a film ‘Through Different Eyes’?
18. Which brand has launched the campaign ‘India Ka Sabse Bharosemand Pipe’, featuring brand ambassador and actor Ranveer Singh?
19. Which home services platform has launched the influencer-led campaign ‘#MySalonMyWay’?
20. The Economic Times Award for Corporate Excellence 2020 were announced last week. Who is the Business Leader of the Year?
21. Which health and wellness platform has acquired fitness facilities aggregator Fitternity for an undisclosed sum?
22. Which two-wheeler taxi platform has launched an hourly rental service in Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Jaipur?
23. Actress Shraddha Kapoor recently announced that she has invested in which herb-infused zero calorie beverage brand?
24. Which U.S. video game developer will buy Glu Mobile Inc for $2.4 billion?
25. Which Indian aerospace startup has become the world´s first company to test a single piece, fully 3D printed rocket engine?
26. Which company has floated India´s first infrastructure investment trust (InvIT) in the green power space?
27. Which health insurance company has launched the ‘Hope Contact’ campaign to make people come together and spread hope for the times to come through a very common mode of contact?
28. Multi brand cloud kitchen organization TTSF Cloud One has tied up with which celebrity to launch his brand Prowl Foods in the health food space via cloud kitchen?
29. Which beverage giant will soon begin selling sodas in completely recycled plastic in the United States for the first time?
30. Sushant Dash will be the new CEO of which beverage chain from May 1?
31. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain has released a new film ‘#AgainstSensationalism’?
32. Which advertising group has designed a holistic health and wellness programme called PubFit for its workforce?
33. Adar Poonawalla-controlled investment firm Rising Sun Holdings will buy a controlling stake in which Mumbai-based NBFC with an investment of Rs 3,200 crore?
34. Which company last week said it will buy out Oman Oil’s shares in the Bina refinery project for about Rs 2,400 crore?
35. Mahindra Group chairman Anand Mahindra has invested in which rocket startup in his personal capacity?
36. Which electric vehicle electronics startup will supply battery management systems (BMS) to Barcelona-based Ray Electric Motors for the latter’s newly launched electric scooter?
37. Which real estate developer and coworking office space provider Awfis have entered into a strategic partnership to add six new flexible office centres to their portfolio in Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad?
38. Which IIT Madras-incubated startup has launched an electric two wheeler ‘PiMo’, which it says comes with a range of 50 kilometres?
39. Which US-based company, best known in India as the maker of All Out mosquito repellent and Kiwi shoe polish, has agreed to sell a significant stake in the India unit to Bansk?
40. SBI last week said its home loan book has crossed which milestone mark?
41. Which American media and entertainment firm plans to bring its video streaming application Jungo+ to India this month?
42. The government has classified foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) from which country as eligible for taking up Category I licence, the second non FATF (Financial Action Task Force) country to be given the exemption?
43. Wedding marketplace MatrimonyBazaar has been rebranded. What is the new name?
44. Which online higher education company has partnered with content creator BeYouNick aka Nick to launch their first-ever comedy web series, The Office Canteen?
45. Which life insurance company has rolled out a new digital film titled ‘Sada Surakshit Rahe’ saluting the Indian Army?
46. Which biscuit brand has collaborated with online supermarket Grofers and will launch a new pack with the aim to bring affordable indulgence to the consumer’s doorstep?
47. Which life insurance company has elevated Satishwar Balakrishnan to be the managing director & chief executive officer?
48. To commemorate its 75th anniversary, which company has launched the Founders Edition of its new range of cars and SUVs, exclusively for employees across the group?
49. Which US-based shared space provider has ventured into the Indian co-living segment with plans to have 30,000 beds by end of 2023?
50. Which MNC has named Aditya Mittal as its new chief executive officer?
51. The board of which Murugappa Group company has approved of the company’s entry into complete automobile manufacturing?
52. PepsiCo India has launched which new variant of Mountain Dew?
53. Which branchless banking network has unveiled its new brand identity, including a new logo and brand slogan ‘Zidd Aage Badhne Ki'?
54. Which snack brand has released its 2021 UEFA Champions League global campaign ‘Apartment Arena’, featuring Lionel Messi, Paul Pogba and Lieke Martens?
55. Which Hyderabad-based firm has become the first medical imaging facility in the country to be granted accreditation by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)?
56. Redcliffe Lifesciences has roped in actor Kareena Kapoor Khan as the brand ambassador for which fertility and pregnancy care brand for a period of one year?
57. Which automobile company has launched a new campaign titled ‘People Technology’?
58. Which instant noodle brand has rolled out a new TVC campaign for its Saucy Masala variant?
59. Which entity has rolled out the video ‘Nakal Karti Zidd’ on the occasion of ‘International Day of Women and Girls in Science’, depicting a poem narrated by Pallavi Mahajan?
60. Which business executive is teaming up with American rapper Jay-Z to set up BTrust, an endowment which will fund bitcoin development starting with India and Africa?
61. Which perfume brand has launched a digital campaign featuring actor Rajkumar Rao and his partner Patralekha for Valentine’s Day?
62. On the occasion of Valentine’s Day, which sleep solutions and furniture brand has launched ‘The Single Song’ by ‘The Piya Milan band'?
63. Which online beauty retailer has launched the campaign ‘#AddToHeart’, featuring actress Shreya Dhanwanthary?
64. Which watch brand has launched the campaign ‘#GiftOfLove’?
65. Marc Llistosella, former head of Daimler Truck Asia, will take charge as the new CEO & MD of which company from July 1?