1. In a first for the industry, which group will develop and manufacture a military aircraft in India, having acquired intellectual property rights for a German-origin platform?
2. Which online real estate portal has launched its new TV and digital advertising campaign 'Yahaan Search Khatam Karo', starring actors Manoj Bajpayee and Rajkummar Rao?
3. Anurag Mehrotra has returned as the India head of which automobile MNC?
4. Goods and service tax (GST) collections totalled near which milestone mark in January, the highest since the introduction of the tax regime, according to official data?
5. Which fashion e-retailer is changing its logo following a complaint by a Mumbai-based activist who alleged that the brand's signage was offensive towards women?
6. Which IT firm will acquire US-based Pimcore Global Services for USD 8.25 million?
7. Which online insurance portal has rolled out its first brand exercise for television - "Aap insurance dekho. Baaki hum dekh lenge."?
8. Which real estate developer has unveiled its new campaign ‘Apna Ghar, Isse Accha Kya?’ featuring its brand ambassador and actor Akshay Kumar?
9. Which company has acquired a captive power plant of Essar Steel, Essar Power Orissa (EPORL), under the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest (SARFAESI) Act?
10. Which MNC has announced the elevation of its India Managing Director Herjit Bhalla to the global role of Vice-President, India and Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa (AEMEA)?
11. Which multinational professional services company has acquired US-based cloud and platform engineering firm Imaginea?
12. Which MNC has announced to shut down its in-house Stadia game development division, as it sees a great adoption of its technology by third-party developers and publishers to create world-class games?
13. Which US biopharmaceutical firm has entered into an agreement with Bharat Biotech International to co-develop, supply and commercialise Covaxin in the American market?
14. Which company is set to acquire Kottaram Agro Foods, maker of Soulfull cereals and millet-based snacks, for Rs 156 crore, entering into new categories in the packaged foods space?
15. Which Indian firm has launched anti-seizure medication Vigabatrin tablets 500 mg, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Sabril (Vigabatrin) tablets in USA?
16. Which company has introduced Petrol AutoSHIFT, its new auto transmission technology?
17. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has appointed an external IT firm for carrying out a special audit of which bank’s IT infrastructure?
18. Which tyre company has inked a pact with National Automotive Test Tracks (NATRAX) to develop a test track at Pithampur in Madhya Pradesh?
19. Which general insurance company rolled out a rap song ‘#SaveTax’ featuring its employees, as part of its ‘Sehat Aur Bachat Dono’ campaign?
20. Andy Jassy will be the new CEO of which MNC?
21. Amazon(dot)com Inc’s quarterly revenue crossed which milestone mark for the first time in the third quarter?
22. Which wires and cables brand recently unveiled its new influencer campaign ‘#HarTensionSaheChaltiRahe’?
23. Which cookies brand has rolled out a new TVC for its 'Learn from Home' campaign, through which children from all over the country stand a chance to win a free laptop?
24. Which automobile company announced its partnership with ALD Automotive India, the operational leasing and fleet management business line of the Société Générale Group, for its subscription programme?
25. Which robotic process automation major company has appointed Anil Bhasin as the managing director, India and South Asia?
26. Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) will help which Indian startup build its solid propulsion rocket to launch satellites in lower orbit?
27. The realty arm of which global art auction house has entered India to market luxury houses through an affiliate Himmat & Rohini Singh LLP based in New Delhi?
28. Which Indian automobile company’s Singapore subsidiary will be investing $1 million in the U.S.-based Altizon Inc. to further strengthen its partnership with the latter?
29. Dabur India has forayed into the organic space. Which product has it launched first?
30. The market capitalization of stocks listed on BSE crossed which milestone mark for the first time on February 4, 2021?
31. Which Hyderabad-based company has entered into a $200 million deal with UK-based Contec Global to meet the requirements of clean, potable and safe water in Africa and the Middle East?
32. Which online travel aggregator has entered into a definitive share purchase agreement to acquire 100% shareholding of Confirmtkt, a Bengaluru-based, online train discovery and booking platform?
33. Airbus has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which airport operator to explore collaboration opportunities in India across aviation services, technologies and innovation?
34. Which automotive startup has introduced three electric two-wheelers - Glyde+, Evolve R & Evolve X - in the Indian market in a price range of Rs 92,000 - Rs 1,42,000?
35. Which MNC will split up into the world´s largest makers of luxury cars and commercial vehicles?
36. Which fantasy sports app and website has appointed cricketer Yuvraj Singh as its brand ambassador?
37. Which insurance company has launched a new digital campaign titled ‘Ye Sahi Toh Life Insurance Online Kyu Nahi?’?
38. Olx Group, the classifieds platform owned by Prosus, has decided to rebrand its job board Aasaanjobs. What will it be now known as?
39. Dishwash brand Vim from Hindustan Unilever Ltd. has announced its foray into the machine dishwash segment. What has it been branded as?
40. Who has retained the top position as the country’s most valuable celebrity brand for the fourth consecutive year with a brand value of $237.7 million (Rs 1,734 crore)?
41. Which smartphones brand has roped in actor Sonu Sood as its brand ambassador?
42. Which movie and events ticketing company is branching out to movie streaming with a transactional-video-on-demand (TVOD) service?
43. Which company’s arm has signed an agreement with Delaware-based Northern Oil and Gas for sale of shale gas assets in south western Pennsylvania in the United States?
44. Which Indian refiner has taken delivery of 2 million barrels of crude from Occidental Petroleum that the US oil producer says is carbon neutral?
45. Which US-based digital payments player will wind down its domestic payment operations in India this year?
46. Which pharmaceutical MNC’s CEO Kenneth Frazier will retire at the end of June and will be replaced by Chief Financial Officer Robert Davis?
47. Which general insurance company has launched a new campaign ‘#MakeHopeWin’, pledging to support the treatment of underprivileged kids suffering with acute lymphoblastic leukemia?
48. Which career-focused alternative education startup has launched its first digital ad film campaign titled ‘Career hai, Compromise nahi.’?
49. Which cybersecurity startup is rebranding itself as ‘Safe Security’ that represents the company’s unified brand approach to helping businesses and consumers measure and mitigate cyber risk?
50. Which country has unveiled a plan to build the world’s largest wind power plant by 2030 as part of efforts to foster an environmentally friendly recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic?
51. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed small investors to buy what kind of securities online in yet another attempt to encourage them to participate in this market?
52. Which bank has launched its ‘Nayi Udaan Ki Nayi Zimmedari’ campaign?
53. Which jewellery brand has rolled out the sixth edition edition of its '#TrustIsEverything' ad campaign?
54. Which AI-driven dermatologically approved customised brand has announced the launch of its first ever campaign ‘#iammytype’?
55. Which airline will become the first in the country to use made-in-India Dornier 228 planes for passenger flights?