1. Which MNC has agreed to buy SoftBank Group Corp’s chip division Arm Ltd for $40 billion, in the semiconductor industry’s largest-ever deal?
2. Langhard, a film investment, production and distribution company based in the UK, has formed a joint venture with which content company to enter the Indian market?
3. Which iPhone manufacturer has started its business operations in India with the appointment of statutory auditors and remittance of Rs 99 lakh towards initial subscription of equity shares?
4. Which chocolate brand has collaborated with singer Jasleen Royal for its Heart Pop ‘I Missed You’ campaign?
5. Which inverter and battery brand has unveiled its new digital film with Virat Kohli against the backdrop of the Covid-19 pandemic?
6. Marking the National Nutrition Month 2020, which company has launched its second project Streedhan campaign, underlining the need to build immunity through proper nutrition?
7. Which health beverage brand has launched its new television commercial titled ‘When did you?’?
8. Which company has launched its latest digital campaign titled 'IntelligentHAI' for its all-new range of AI (artificial intelligence) enabled refrigerators?
9. Which gaming platform has signed Sachin Tendulkar as the brand ambassador, ahead of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League?
10. Which platform is launching its short-video app ‘Shorts’ starting in India, with an early beta version in the next few days?
11. Which Indian company said it signed a definitive agreement to acquire GuideVision, an enterprise service management consultancy for up to €30 million including earn-out and bonuses?
12. Former Wipro CEO and managing director Abidali Neemuchwala has joined which venture fund as partner?
13. TikTok’s parent company ByteDance has picked which MNC as its “trusted technology provider” in the US?
14. Which commercial vehicles manufacturer has rolled out ‘Bada Dost’, a light truck, in two versions?
15. Which FMCG major has forayed into the edible oil segment with the launch of its cold pressed mustard oil?
16. Amazon has signed up which celebrity in India for its Alexa voice assistant, stealing a march over rivals Siri and Google Assistant?
17. Which edtech company for professional and higher education has roped in cricketer Virat Kohli as its brand ambassador?
18. Which general insurance company marked ‘World First Aid Day’ with the campaign ‘#MentalHealthCareKit’?
19. Emmbros Overseas, an Indian company in the beauty and HPC (health and personal care) segment, has roped in actor and entrepreneur Preity G Zinta as the brand ambassador for which brand?
20. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) last week became the second Indian firm to attain which milestone market valuation mark?
21. Which online rummy platform has unveiled a campaign with new positioning ‘Rummy. Well Played.’?
22. Which financial services company has launched the campaign ‘Seedhi baat’, featuring cricketer Rohit Sharma?
23. Which fantasy sports platform has launched a new campaign named “India Ki Apni Fantasy App” around the 2020 season of the Indian Premiere League?
24. Which disinfectant brand has launched the campaign titled ‘Saaf Nahi Swachh’, featuring brand ambassador and actor Akshay Kumar?
25. Which telecom brand has announced the launch of 4G network, GIGAnet, and has also launched a new campaign for the same?
26. Which MNC is re-launching The Enthusiast as a print and digital magazine designed to showcase motorcycle culture and the riding lifestyle?
27. Adani Green Energy last week crossed which milestone market capitilisation mark?
28. The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), the sovereign fund of Russia, has entered into a distribution tie-up with which company for the sale of its Covid-19 vaccine in India?
29. Which Indian social media platform has acquired HPF Films, a video production company specialised in digital content?
30. Which 2 companies have joined hands to launch what they claim are the first contactless payment watches in the country?
31. Which bank has set up a new vertical called Emerging Entrepreneurs Business (EEB) to support the emerging needs of the unbanked and underbanked segment of customers?
32. Which MNC last week announced the launch of its Smart Plug that can help customers enable voice control for select home appliances in India?
33. FMCG firm Marico last week announced its foray into the traditional ayurveda products through which brand?
34. Apple and which country have partnered on a 2 year health initiative dubbed LumiHealth, which is built around tracking and rewarding user behavior through the Apple Watch gadget and an iPhone app?
35. Toyota Kirloskar Motor has roped in which celebrity as the brand ambassador for the upcoming Urban Cruiser compact SUV?
36. Which beauty company has launched a new brand campaign, ‘Watch Me Now’ calling on people to reconsider their views of the company?
37. Which digital financial services platform has released a new video - 'Phone par kaun tha?' - in order to educate its customers about cyber frauds?
38. Which company has launched the digital campaign ‘#AskYourMask ‘ to reach out to the community to reinstate the importance of wearing an effective mask?
39. Which entity has announced the launch of it’s first-ever celebrity global campaign 'For Moments Like No Other' featuring Hollywood actor Ana De Armas?
40. Which company has emerged the lowest bidder to build a new Parliament building as a part of the government’s Central Vista redevelopment project?
41. Which donut chain has unveiled a new brand identity, including a new logo and tagline ‘Bite Into Happiness’?
42. Which company has acquired LabInApp, a startup that offers lab-like simulations for science students on a mobile app?
43. India last week opened its first exclusive terminal for private airplanes. Which airport?
44. Which MNC retailer last week announced opening of global operations centre in India, in Bengaluru?
45. Which foundation has announced two new grants amounting $4.5 million for this year to help India’s smallholder farmers?
46. Which cement brand has roped in cricketer Rohit Sharma as its brand ambassador?
47. Which antiseptic brand has launched the campaign ‘Mask Hai Mazak Nahin’?
48. Which global smart device brand has roped in cricketer MS Dhoni as brand ambassador and has launched the campaign ‘#BeTheInfinite’?
49. Which paints brand has roped in actors Alia Bhatt and Ayushmann Khurrana as brand ambassadors for its launch campaign?
50. Which MNC will launch its own online shop on September 23, becoming the first foreign company to open its webstore in the country prior to rolling out any company-owned physical outlet?
51. Kia Motors last week launched which compact SUV in India?
52. Which brand is the number 1 brand in India, as per the latest BrandZ study, conducted by WPP and Kantar?
53. This is a never ending legal battle. The Calcutta High Court last week restrained Harsh Vardhan Lodha from holding any position in which business group companies with immediate effect?
54. Which MNC has agreed to buy US-based wireless networking company Cradlepoint in a $1.1 billion deal?
55. Which Indian online sports radio channel has launched fantasy game Sporty Jackpot, which will allow users to play fantasy cricket, football and other sports for as low as Re 1?
56. Which sports platform has released a new campaign 'Play with Champions', featuring former Indian cricket captain and brand ambassador Sourav Ganguly?
57. Which e-sports and mobile gaming platform has released its Rs 99 Ticket ad campaign ahead of the IPL, featuring actors Manoj Bajpai and Prakash Raj?
58. Which biscuit brand has launched a campaign to celebrate the bond and friendship it shares with Tamil Nadu, for over 40 years?
59. Who has been conferred with the lifetime achievement award by Euromoney Awards of Excellence 2020?
60. For the first time, the outstanding debt of the central government crossed which milestone mark at the end of June?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 860 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.