1. Which MNC has introduced Sakhi Drishtikon, an initiative to train and hire rural women in technical subjects and bring them into the mainstream workforce?
2. Which company will acquire 5.2% stake in solar power firm Avaada MHBuldhana for Rs 4.55 crore in an all-cash deal?
3. Unilever said it will bring to India its mouthwash formulation, which, it claims, will reduce 99.9% of coronavirus after 30 seconds of rinsing. What has it been branded as?
4. Which MNC has added a new X-Ray feature to its audio streaming service?
5. Which home pregnancy test kit brand has launched the campaign ‘#SundayIsMomDay’ to salute the indomitable spirit of ‘superheroes’ called ‘moms’ through pandemic?
6. Which life insurance company has launched the campaign ‘All-In-One Term Plan’?
7. Which MNC has revealed its white-label laptop – M15, a premium, precision engineered device, designed for its channel partners to configure and sell under their own brands?
8. UK-based ZNZ Pharma 2 Limited, a newly incorporated biopharmaceutical player, has acquired majority stake in which Hyderabad-based specialty generics player?
9. Which healthcare company last week said it would conduct Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test, known as the most decisive and crucial for COVID-19 testing, starting at Rs. 499 only?
10. In a first among central banks, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has become the first monetary authority in the world to have more than which milestone count of followers on its official Twitter handle?
11. Which cross-border remittance and financial services player has acquired 70% stake in AssureEdge Global Services, a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)?
12. Which industry body elected Rajkiran Rai G, chief executive officer of Union Bank of India, as the chairman for 2020-21?
13. Which white cement brand has launched the campaign ‘#MaxXHaiNa’?
14. Which fast-moving consumer electrical goods brand has roped in Mary Kom as its brand ambassador?
15. Which noodles brand has launched the ‘Choose India’s Most Loved Taste’ campaign?
16. Which health and wellness brand has roped in celebrity couple Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan as brand ambassadors?
17. Which spirits brand has launched the second chapter of its ‘Legacy Project’, an initiative that aims to support Indian art forms and artist communities?
18. Which content distribution and Pay TV platform has launched the campaign ‘#YahaSabDekha’ on account of World Television Day, featuring internet personality Yashraj Mukhate?
19. A social networking app for couples is all set to be launched in India in January 2021. What has it been branded as?
20. Solar tariffs recorded a new low of what price per unit in the latest auction by Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)?
21. Which Bengaluru-based realty group has ventured into serviced residences under the Olive Residences brand?
22. Which education technology startup has acquired The Gate Academy for an undisclosed sum?
23. Which IT firm said it has been awarded a US patent for its deep learning-based framework, Autocode.AI that automates software code development?
24. Which online used car marketplace has secured $200 million in Series-E financing at a post-money valuation of just over $1 billion, catapulting the company into the unicorn club?
25. Which Switzerland-based hygiene products maker has roped in former Indian cricket team captain and BCCI president Sourav Ganguly as its brand ambassador for its masks and gloves?
26. Which martech company has acquired Hansel(dot)io, a real-time, no code, Product Experience (PX) platform in a cash and stock deal?
27. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has rejected which company´s proposal to acquire IDBI Asset Management Company (AMC)?
28. Which BSE-listed financial technology solutions provider has entered Oman to offer payment processing services and tied up with Bank Muscat?
29. Which online dating platform has launched the campaign 'In Our Own Way'?
30. Tesla crossed which milestone market valuation mark last week?
31. Which social networking app has launched a new campaign with the first film ‘For your eyes only’, aimed at empowering and supporting its community to navigate the new rules of dating?
32. Which whiskey brand has launched a new campaign ‘Always in to Mix in!' for its Indian audience?
33. Which MNC has rolled out a digital campaign ‘#DeliverThanks’ to celebrate and thank its delivery associates, pickers, packers, sorters and other associates working in its fulfilment and delivery network?
34. Which nasal spray brand and audio streaming platform Gaana have partnered to create the idea of a Shubh Ratri – a specially curated playlist?
35. Which sports and fitness nutrition brand has roped in actor and martial artist Vidyut Jammwal as its brand ambassador?
36. Which educational services company, which provides comprehensive test preparatory services, has appointed Abhishek Maheshwari as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
37. Which pharmaceuticals manufacturer has acquired a majority stake of 72.55% in biotechnology firm Richcore Lifesciences from PE firms Eight Roads and VenturEast for Rs 246.7 crore?
38. Which firm will set up the country’s second biosafety level (BSL) 3 viral antigen production facility in Telangana to produce a Covid-19 vaccine, for which it is working with Australia’s Griffith University?
39. ViacomCBS has agreed to sell Simon & Schuster to which company for more than $2 billion in a deal that will create the first megapublisher?
40. The market capitalisation of HDFC Bank went past which milestone mark in early trade on November 25, making it the first domestic lender to achieve the feat?
41. Which jewellery brand has launched the campaign 'Precious Moments. Made More Beautiful'?
42. Which staff management solutions provider has signed on actor Akshay Kumar as brand ambassador till 2022?
43. Which shampoo brand has launched the campaign “Hair fall nahi, ab sirf zindagi meri mutthi mein”?
44. Which consumer healthcare products maker last week announced the launch of global oral care and denture care brand Polident in India?
45. Which housing finance company has launched the campaign ‘Ek laddoo hamaare taraf se bhi kha lena’ for its new digital home loan platform?
46. Which medical technology company has launched its ‘Don’t Wait for Life’ campaign?
47. Which edible oil and foods brands is celebrating two decades of gracing the shelves of Indian kitchens through its new campaign?
48. Which celebrity has announced her start-up, Ed-a-Mamma that specialises in children's clothing for boys and girls?
49. Disney India last week forayed into the e-commerce space with the launch of its online marketplace. What is it called?
50. Mr Fakir Chand Kohli passed away last week at the age of 96. He was the founder and first CEO of which company?
51. Researchers at which education institute have developed an autonomous vehicle that can minimise human intervention with Covid-19 patients at hospitals?
52. Mahindra & Mahindra last week said it would sell its entire stake in Mahindra First Choice Services and Auto Digitech to which automobile services firm?
53. Adani Gas, the city gas distribution firm of billionaire Gautam Adani's group, will change its name. What is the new name?
54. Which company is planning to introduce its European tyre brand Vredestein in India early next year?
55. Which scooter brand has completed 20 years in India and has launched a 20th year anniversary edition?
56. Which personal care and beauty brand has launched its first national television advertisement with its new film on Onion hair oil?
57. Which personal wellness brand from Kerala has roped in Indian cricketer Sanju Samson as brand ambassador?
58. Which construction, renovation, interiors and home maintenance company has unveiled its brand mascot Joe?
59. Which two industry associations have unveiled a campaign titled ‘#KhulkeBoloThankYou’ in line with the upcoming Retail Employees Day celebrated on 12 December?
60. Which city has dethroned London to become the world´s most connected city as the coronavirus shakes up international travel, according to The International Air Transport Association (IATA)?
61. The initial public offer (IPO) of which quick service restaurant (QSR) chain will open for subscription between December 2 and 4 with a price band of Rs 59-60 per share?
62. Which Hinduja Group-owned integrated digital delivery platform has jumped on to the platform-as-a-service (PaaS) wagon in a first and signed contracts with three large MSOs for offering managed services?
63. Shekar Viswanathan has stepped down as the vice chairman of which automobile company?
64. Which company has acquired 49% stake in Alipurduar Transmission Ltd. from Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd. (KPTL) at an enterprise valuation of Rs 1,300 crore?
65. James Wolfensohn, 86, died in US last week. He was the former president of which entity?
66. Which engineering firm last week said it has set a new record by successfully manufacturing and testing India’s highest-rated auto transformer?
67. Which electric vehicle (EV) solutions company last week appointed Devender Singh Rawat, former CEO and MD of Bharti Infratel, as its India CEO?
68. Which athletic inspired footwear, apparel, and accessories brand has launched the international 'Her Heritage' campaign in India, featuring actor and author Soha Ali Khan?
69. Which tyre brand has launched the digital firm "Heroes on the Road"?
70. Which company has announced that its UK subsidiary Optare Group Ltd has been renamed Switch Mobility Ltd, as part of its drive towards electrification and new mobility services?