1. The total value of all the listed stocks in the world crossed which milestone value for the first time ever on December 5, 2020?
2. Singapore-headquartered Everstone Capital will acquire about 51% stake in which Mumbai-based specialty ingredients player focused on the pharmaceutical, nutritional and personal care segments?
3. Which company’s Australia-based step-down subsidiary is selling the MAP Coffee Business to Buccheri Group for A$1.25 million (Rs 6.74 crore)?
4. The Times Group has decided to shut which publication in Pune?
5. Which commercial vehicles brand has launched the campaign ‘Respect Comes Naturally’?
6. Which company last week appointed Malavika Hegde as chief executive officer?
7. Which global investor has agreed to acquire Everstone’s Singapore-based ITeS firm Everise for $425-450 million?
8. Which metal firm will invest Rs 730 crore to set up a 34,000-tonne extrusion plant in Silvassa?
9. Which education technology company has acquired student assessment and practice platform QuizNext for an undisclosed sum?
10. Swedish furniture giant Ikea last week said it is ending which seven-decade tradition as customers moved to digital alternatives?
11. Which MNC has topped the list of the 25 largest arms companies in the world, as per annual sales, released by leading conflict thinktank Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)?
12. Which Hyderabad-based tech player last week announced the launch of its smart e-bike, tbike One Pro, which will cater to the B2B e-bike segment in India?
13. Who will offer scholarship to two Indian students every year to pursue research at the Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute (LMSAI) at Harvard University?
14. Which edtech firm has acquired Chennai Race, a coaching institute for Banking, SSC, and PSC exams?
15. The CSR arm of which company, in partnership with Nokia, has deployed a smart agriculture solution to enhance farming practices and improve productivity of farmers in India?
16. Which small finance bank has introduced Money Mitra, a new channel to make banking services accessible to customers in their neighbourhood?
17. Which confectionery brand has launched a campaign with stick figure animation, with 2 films ‘The Husband-Wife’ and ‘Recycle Bin’?
18. Which face wash brand has launched the campaign ‘#ThankYouHaters’?
19. Which beverage brand has rolled out a film celebrating the ‘chai chai’ phraseology employed by the ubiquitous chaiwalas at the station?
20. Foreign direct investment (FDI) equity inflows into India crossed which milestone mark during April 2000 to September 2020 period?
21. Which lingerie brand has launched the campaign ‘Feels So Fine’?
22. Which cake brand has launched its maiden pan-India TVC campaign titled ‘Paet Ko Do Kuch Great’?
23. Which healthcare company has announced its continued association with actor Hrithik Roshan as the brand ambassador for its flagship brand Flamingo?
24. Which esports and mobile gaming platform has roped in YouTube star Amit Bhadana as its brand ambassador to drive engagement on YouTube?
25. US fund Carlyle Group has sold its 55% stake in which Chennai-based outsourcing firm to company promoter Prabhakar Ram for about $40 million?
26. Which company is scaling down operations of its wholly-owned subsidiary Favre Leuba AG (FLAG) with immediate effect?
27. Which diagnostics company has released a film titled ‘One more step’ to acknowledge the work of phlebotomists during the pandemic?
28. UNCTAD has declared which government investment promotion agency as winner of the 2020 United Nations Investment Promotion Award?
29. US-based Kontoor Brands has signed up e-commerce enabler firm Ace Turtle as its India licence partner for which denim brands?
30. Who has been ranked 55th in the Forbes 2020 list of 100 most powerful women in the world?
31. Which kitchen appliances firm last week said its UK subsidiary will sell 51% stake in Horwood Life Ltd and exit the joint venture (JV)?
32. Which MNC is inching closer to becoming the first Wall Street bank with 100% ownership of its securities joint venture in China?
33. Which jewellery brand for men has launched the campaign ‘Moments of Truth’?
34. Which platform-first martech company has announced its first acquisition with What’s Your Problem (WYP), a media-agnostic, problem-solution, truly integrated creative agency?
35. Which tech-enabled home services marketplace has unveiled ‘#WearASmile’ - an initiative wherein all service professionals will be issued face masks with a smile on it?
36. Which international dating app has launched a digital campaign titled ‘Love is…’ that reclaims love for Indian millennials?
37. Which electric vehicle manufacturer has launched a new TVC campaign ‘Break Through’?
38. Which Luxembourg-based vaccine refrigeration systems provider plans to set up a facility in India by March 2021?
39. In what is being reported as the largest land deal in the country in 2020, which company has spent Rs 800 crore to buy 25 acres with a tag-along joint development agreement in Hyderabad?
40. Which company last week launched “Smart Finance”, an online end-to-end realtime car finance service facility?
41. Which MNC has opened its open source operation system Fuchsia, in the works for nearly four years, to the contributors from the public?
42. YouTube Gaming has hit which watch-time hours milestone in 2020?
43. Which child rights organisation has announced Peppa Pig as their child ambassador to promote the right to play as fundamental to the health and well-being of children?
44. Which life insurance company has launched its new digital campaign ‘heroes of my city’, featuring actress Bhumi Pednekar?
45. Which bike taxi platform has launched a new 360-degree campaign, ‘Love The Chase’, to create awareness about the benefits of riding a bike taxi?
46. Which MNC has agreed to buy US anime streaming giant Crunchyroll, which has more than three million paying subscribers, in a deal worth $1.17 billion?
47. Which company will acquire Pune-based Precision Automation and Robotics India (PARI), which builds solutions for global clients such as Daimler, Ford and Fiat?
48. Which company last week said that it had won a $100 million five-year contract from a global oil and gas company, the largest such deal in the plant engineering space for an Indian company?
49. Which MNC will sell off its air transport unit to flying taxi maker Joby Aviation?
50. Which MNC is acquiring Piramal Glass for $1 billion?
51. Which company, in partnership with Skylotech India (Skylo), last week launched what it claimed as the world’s largest narrow band-Internet of things (NB-IoT) to benefit traditional sectors?
52. Which Singapore-based investment management company has announced an investment of $19 million in four waste management and recycling-focused companies in India?
53. Aisha de Sequeira, 50, passed away in New York last week. She was the co-head of which global financial major’s India arm?
54. Which 109-year-old Indian business group has decided to restructure its family holdings in the group companies?
55. Which detergent brand has launched the campaign “Bachaav Mein Hi Samajhdaari Hain” (It makes sense to save yourself) to remind everyone to wear a mask?
56. Which US-based cloud computing company has appointed VMware veteran Rajiv Ramaswami as President and CEO?
57. Tanishq has opened its 10th outlet in Chennai. With this launch, it has reached which milestone store count in the southern region?
58. Which food company’s Rs 541 crore initial public offer (IPO) is set to open on December 15?
59. Which steel manufacturer has roped in actor Sonu Sood as their ‘Build India Ambassador’?
60. Which company has appointed Hina Nagarajan as its first woman CEO with effect from July 1, 2021?
61. Which fragrance brand has released a digital campaign for its latest collection, Escapade for men?
62. Which online medicine and healthcare ordering app has launched a new 3-film campaign called ‘DanceEasy’?
63. Which incense stick brand has launched a new TVC campaign titled ‘The Tradition of Sandal’, featuring actress Bhumika Chawla?
64. Which health supplements brand has roped in actor Akshay Kumar as brand ambassador?
65. The Department of Telecommunications extended BSNL’s unified licence by how many years after the state-run telco submitted a bank guarantee for Rs 250 crore?
66. Which MNC and its chairman have agreed to buy a controlling stake in Boston Dynamics from SoftBank Group Corp in a deal that values the US based robot maker at $1.1 billion?
67. Which bank has launched a campaign titled ‘#KhushiyanOnEMI’ to promote its EMI through debit card facility?
68. Which beverage brand has launched a West Bengal exclusive campaign, a celebration of the uniquely Bengali cultural code, ‘khutkhute-ness’ that is evident in everyday situations?
69. Which health insurance company has unveiled a new digital campaign ‘Savdhani Ke Saath, Health Insurance Zaroori Hai’?
70. P Subramanian, 78, passed away last week. He was the founder of which gear manufacturing company?