1. Which two wheeler brand has released its 'Postcards of Pride' film under the Invincible Indians series?
2. Which telecom brand has launched the campaign “Sab Kuch Try Karo, Fir Sahi Chuno”?
3. Which MNC has agreed to sell its Southeast Asian business to bigger regional rival Grab?
4. Which brand has launched an Irish Drink mocktail with a blend of rich milk cream, coffee, chocolate, hazelnut and caramel?
5. Which personal care brand has launched leadership programme Parvaz for women?
6. Which auto component maker has acquired 76% stake in Germany-based MFT Motoren und Fahrzeugtechnik for an undisclosed amount?
7. Germany’s Gala Kerzen has agreed to buy a majority stake in which Tamil Nadu-based manufacturer and exporter of potpourri, air fresheners and decorative products?
8. Microsoft last week inaugurated its first Garage facility, a maker space for employees, in India, the second-largest in the world after its 11,000-sq-ft Redmond Garage facility. Which city?
9. Which business scion will marry Shloka Mehta, the youngest daughter of diamantaire Russell Mehta, in early December?
10. Biscuits maker PriyaGold has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador of its newly launched chocolate product, SuperStar?
11. Which online rental marketplace has launched the campaign ‘#GarmiKaJugaad’?
12. Fortis Healthcare’s hospital division will be hived off and merged with which company?
13. Which company will form a JV with Sri Lanka's Ideal Motors to assemble vehicles in the island nation?
14. Which company has partnered with the German entity The Brandstätter Group to offer the latter’s Playmobil brand toys in India through a distribution agreement?
15. Mother Mirra Group of Companies, which has coffee plantations in Karnataka, has entered the domestic filter coffee market with which brand?
16. Which Swedish luxury watch brand last week announced its foray in India and has appointed Excedo Luxuria, a luxury brand distributor, to retail its watches in the country?
17. Which French television brand is re-entering the Indian market in April through the online channel?
18. Which Indian company has agreed to buy Acero Junction Holdings for $80.85 million, as it looks to expand its operations in the United States?
19. Which Kolkata-based 50-year-old chartered accountancy and legal services firm last week announced the acquisition of Algebraa Bookkeeping, a Dubai-based accountancy practice firm?
20. Tetley Green Tea has roped in which celebrity as its new brand ambassador?
21. Which company has expanded its nutritional drinks portfolio with a new brand, Siznal?
22. PepsiCo has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador for Tropicana juices?
23. Which German pen brand has appointed former cricketer-turned-entrepreneur Dilip Doshi as its exclusive retail partner for India?
24. IPL team Mumbai Indians has signed which company as its lead sponsor for the next three years?
25. Which bank has launched the country’s first artificial intelligence-powered voicebot in the banking sector?