Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week May 19 - 24. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which business group is advertising its ‘kara’ range of skincare wipes in the print medium?
2. According to a report last week, US-based maker of organic juices, Apple Rush Company is planning to drag which MNC to court for using its brand in India?
3. Which watch brand has launched the Yuva collection? The campaign features brand ambassador MS Dhoni.
4. According to a report last week, for which special client has RPG Group’s Saregama India Ltd (formerly The Gramophone Company of India Ltd) brought out a four-CD audio set titled ‘Bollywood: 60 years of Romance’?
5. Aditya Birla Nuvo has recently launched its family retail brand in the apparel category. Name it?
6. Easily workable. Google’s online filing cabinet for medical records was opened to public last week giving users instant access to their health histories. What has it been branded as?
7. Which MNC has announced its partnership with conservation organization WWF-India, that it will be involved in WWF-India’s Tiger Conservation Programme?
8. Providence Equity Partners, according to reports last week, has invested $640 million for a 20% stake in the subsidiary of which Indian telecom company?
9. Snapfish, according to reports last week, has acquired the customers of MeraSnap.com, an online digital photo printing and delivery portal, for an undisclosed sum. Snapfish is the online photo services business of which MNC?
10. According to a report last week, Jaypee group company Jaiprakash Power Venture (JPVL) has acquired Bina Power Supply Company (BPSCL) for Rs 150-175 crore. Which group owns BPSCL?
11. Which MNC last week agreed to sell its 69.5% stake in MedQuist Inc. to CBaySystems Holdings Ltd. of the Virgin Islands for around $285 million?
12. Which celebrity has been signed on as a brand ambassador in India by semiconductor company AMD?
13. Which company has launched India’s first 6D cinema experience at Agra, just minutes away from the Taj Mahal?
14. Which MNC has won the contract for processing Indian passport applications?
15. Arvind Mills has rebranded itself. What is its new name?
16. Aamir Khan is endorsing a biscuit brand. Which one?
17. According to a report last week, which MNC is planning a major global retail foray under 'VC' brand?
18. Which company is entering the Rs 400 crore mint and lozenges market, with a new mint candy called Fundamint?
19. Which business/social personality was last week conferred the much coveted Rotary International's Polio Eradication Champion Award by President Mrs. Pratibha Patil?
20. Which celebrity has been announced as the new brand ambassador of Pond’s?
Please mail your answers on or befor next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 217 as the subject.
Biz Quizzard is a weekly current affairs business quiz based on the the events of the week gone by, and compiled from various sources. It was earlier co-posted on Quinkie, an online quiz group dedicated to business quizzes. With the first edition posted in March 2004, Biz Quizzard has not missed a single week till date and has been featured in the Limca Book of Records 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2020 editions for this achievement.
Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college? Contact us on email@example.com for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
May 25, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment