1. Which company said it has commissioned India's largest floating solar power project of 101.6 Megawatt Peak (MWp) in Kerala backwaters?
2. V Krishnamurthy passed away at the age of 97 on June 26. He was the former chairman of which automobile PSU, among other PSUs he helmed?
3. Which game streaming and e-sports platform is set to launch India’s first eSports NFT platform?
4. Which male grooming brand has launched the campaign ‘#HairyMasculinity’, featuring actor Hrithik Roshan?
5. Which online skill gaming platform has launched 2 new commercials featuring brand ambassador and actor Hrithik Roshan as part of its "Raho Ek Kadam Aage" campaign?
6. Which small finance bank has rolled out a digital-only campaign for its recently launched LIT (Live It Today) Credit Card?
7. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has partnered with which Indian rap icon to curate a song to promote the UPI AUTOPAY feature?
8. Which feminine hygiene brand has launched India’s first Period Tracker on WhatsApp, which will help menstruators track their periods?
9. Which brand will soon launch Mount Everest sundae, claimed as India’s tallest sundae?
10. Who has been ranked 9 among the top ten of Forbes’ world’s most influential CMOs (chief marketing officers) of 2022?
11. Which women-first social networking app has brought back its ‘Stand for Safety’ initiative, after a successful launch of its first edition last year?
12. Which company unveiled its latest campaign ‘Naam Hi Kafi Hai’, celebrating the goodwill of small businesses on the international MSME day?
13. Which biscuit brand has launched two new offerings - Oats & Berries, and Kismi Cinnamon?
14. Abhishek Rege has quit as the chief executive of which production house, after being at the helm for five years?
15. Nitin Gupta, a 1986 batch Indian Revenue Services officer, has been appointed as the new chairman of which body?
16. Which drugmaker will invest Rs 25.90 crore to acquire additional stake in digital tech company GoApptiv, increasing its total stake in the startup to 22.02% on a fully diluted basis?
17. Italian entrepreneur Leonardo Del Vecchio has died at the age of 87. He was the owner of which well-known eyewear brand?
18. Credit card spends in the country hit a new high in May, crossing which milestone mark?
19. Which grooming brand has launched a new campaign ‘#EngineeringChange’, featuring social entrepreneur Prashant Gade?
20. Which kitchen appliances company last week said it will acquire a majority 51 per cent stake in Ultrafresh Modular Solutions?
21. Which general insurance company has launched the campaign “Do the Digit Digit”, featuring brand ambassador and cricketer Virat Kohli?
22. As part of PRIDE celebrations, which online career and recruitment resource has launched a campaign called ‘#ComeOutAsAlly’?
23. Anish Mehta has stepped down as the CEO of which animation studio?
24. Which haircare brand has launched a new series “Uncut” for Pride month?
25. Which contraceptive brand has announced the launch of its direct-to-consumer (D2C) online venture ‘Love Depot’ for selling passion products?
26. TheCarlyle Group has agreed to acquire a significant minority stake in which Ahmedabad-based tile and bathware company?
27. Which celebrity and film producer-businessman Punit Balan have jointly acquired the Mumbai franchise of the upcoming Ultimate Kho Kho (UKK) league for an undisclosed amount?
28. Which online poker platform has announced the onboarding of actor Shahid Kapoor as its brand ambassador?
29. Following its market re-entry last year, which lighter brand has launched its first campaign in India?
30. Who is the new chairman of Reliance Jio Infocomm?
31. Which brand has launched its digital-first campaign to reiterate its position as the No.1 Wall Putty brand in India?
32. Which jewellery brand has launched the ‘#WearYourPride’ campaign, featuring brand ambassador and athlete Dutee Chand?
33. Which MNC recently announced that it has brought back the world’s leading luxury beauty brand, Lancôme, to India?
34. Which wealth and investment management firm has unveiled its new corporate identity, centering on ‘What Matters Most’?
35. Which fintech company’s cofounder Shashank Kumar will become its managing director?
36. Music and entertainment company Mirchi has launched its over-the-top (OTT) mobile app in a bid to augment its digital play. What has it been branded as?
37. Which company last week announced a strategic franchise partnership with global fresh food and organic coffee chain Pret A Manger to launch and build the brand in India?
38. Online payroll and accounting software provider Intuit will shut down which financial management suite in India?
39. Which B2B e-commerce agriculture platform announced its association with actor Manoj Pahwa to promote its app among the agri-retailer community?
40. Which business tycoon passed away at the age of 93 in Mumbai last week?
41. Which MNC said it has started a used oil management service to organise India’s waste oil disposal system and to increase the rate of re-refining?
42. Which company has announced the launch of its first all-women drive-thru restaurant in Ekta Nagar, Gujarat?
43. Which digital manufacturing company has acquired Pinaka Aerospace Solutions for an undisclosed amount?
44. Sandeep Kumar Gupta, Director for Finance at Indian Oil Corporation, will be the next chairman of which PSU?
45. Which hosiery brand has signed actress Yami Gautam as brand ambassador?
46. Which online insurance marketplace has unveiled its new brand campaign featuring actor Pankaj Tripathi?
47. Which PC maker has announced the launch of its ‘Back to College’ campaign under its ongoing outreach, ‘Yeh hai Padhai 2.0’?
48. Which life insurance brand launched ‘Life Sessions’ on National Insurance Awareness Day?
49. Which sports performance brand has signed up cricketer Prasidh Krishna?
50. Which omnichannel eyewear retailer has picked up a majority stake in Japanese direct-to-consumer eyewear brand Owndays?
51. Which snacking brand has launched its first ever digital campaign ‘#CarryOn’ to compliment the launch of its ‘Ready-to-eat’ sweet corn?
52. Which steel brand has launched its new TVC campaign featuring Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma?
53. Britannia Good Day has launched the ‘#GoNuts’ campaign for which variant?
54. Confectionery brand Kinder Joy has joined hands with which television channel for the launch of ‘Natoons’ collection, emphasising on the purpose of ‘Learning about Animals’ for kids?
55. Which food company has launched the ‘Sanskari Bacon Ad’?
56. On the occasion of World MSME Month, which small finance bank has launched the ‘Circle Of Life’ series?
57. Which digital sports destination has roped in former cricketer Ravi Shastri as its new brand ambassador?
58. Which clothing brand has roped in actress Bhumi Pednekar as brand ambassador and has launched a campaign for its intimate wear range?
59. Which pet care brand has launched the campaign ‘#MyPetMyPride’ for Pride Month?
60. Who will be appointed the president commissioner (non-executive chairman) of Unilever Indonesia?
61. Which baby care brand has launched the campaign ‘Pakda Pakdi’ with brand ambassadors and actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan?
62. Which entity has announced the launch of a special campaign 'Chalo, School Chale' to provide school kits to less privileged students to fulfil the basic educational needs?
63. Which D2C lifestyle brand, which sells cruelty-free and vegan products entirely made in India, has forayed into the footwear category?
64. How many states have scored more than 90% in the central government’s latest ranking of states on ease of doing business?
65. State Bank of India's gold loan portfolio has crossed which milestone mark for the first time?
66. After two and half years of waiting to get the government’s clearance, which Chinese automobile company has pulled the plug on its $1-billion proposed investment to enter the Indian market?
67. Which business process management company has acquired Chennai-based enterprise automation services company Vuram for $165 million?
68. Which German company has won the contract to operate and maintain the entire Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut rapid rail transit corridor for 12 years?
69. Which Pune-based auto parts maker last week said it, along with subsidiary, had completed the acquisition of Coimbatore-based JS Autocast Foundry India?
70. Singapore-based IGSS Ventures, one of the three applicants for central government incentives to set up semiconductor fabrication units, has chosen which state as its factory location?