1. Which company has entered the home services business through Jeeves, an after-sales services company it had acquired several years back?
2. Which company has acquired 55% stake in petrochemicals and petroleum products manufacturing company Veritas (India) for Rs 172.52 crore?
3. Which company said its chief executive Salil Parekh has been reappointed for a further term of five years, subject to shareholder approval?
4. Nachiket Pantvaidya has resigned as group chief executive officer of which entertainment content and production company?
5. Which sleep solutions brand has launched its campaign for the Ultima Mattress with stand-up comedian & actor, Vir Das?
6. Which actress has turned an entrepreneur with the launch of The Tribe, a fitness community?
7. Which fashion brand has launched the campaign 'Make Now Yours’ with actress Tara Sutaria?
8. Which community of creditworthy individuals, merchants, and institutions has launched its new ad film, featuring former cricketer Ravi Shastri?
9. Which automobile company said it will acquire an equity stake of 12.09% in Sociograph Solutions (SSPL) for about Rs 2 crore?
10. Which global investor in sustainable infrastructure has bought Rx Propellant, a platform that helps tenants in the life sciences and related industries in India find real estate solutions?
11. Which real estate platform has acquired Forbes Facility Services from the Shapoorji Pallonji Group for Rs 42 crore in an all-cash deal?
12. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has taken down temporarily the services of which 2 insurance companies from its platform after noticing data privacy issues?
13. Credit card spends crossed which milestone mark in March 2022?
14. Which Aurangabad-based auto ancillary company has acquired Maxwell Energy?
15. Which global crypto tax compliance and portfolio tracking firm last week announced its India foray?
16. Which wealth management company has announced the launch of its new digital campaign- ‘Don’t waste. Invest.’ (Fizool kharch taalo. Invest kar daalo.)?
17. Celebrating its ongoing 25th anniversary, which IT peripheral and consumer electronics brand has launched its new campaign "Unleash the Champion" featuring ace cricketers?
18. Which beverage brand has launched the “Thoda Aur Machaa” campaign?
19. Which brand has launched its new campaign for its half-n-half pizza offering?
20. Which company has picked up a 54% stake in HW Wellness Solutions, which owns healthy breakfast and snacks brand True Elements?
21. Which youth entertainment channel has unveiled its new avatar comprising a new logo, channel packaging, actor Siddhant Chaturvedi as brand ambassador, and a brand campaign?
22. Which company has announced the launch of Docflix – an OTT platform only for doctors?
23. Which luggage brand has launched its latest campaign ‘Chase the world’, featuring actor Varun Dhawan?
24. Which saree brand has launched the campaign ‘#freetobe’ featuring actress Deepika Padukone?
25. Which managed offices and co-working spaces provider has launched the ‘#OwnYourDreamOffice’ campaign?
26. Which snack and packaged food manufacturing company has launched the campaign ‘Maa ka Pyar, Maa ka Dulaar’ for its frozen foods range?
27. Which company has launched its latest offering, Paratha Pizza?
28. Sidharth Rao has quit as the group CEO of which advertising group?
29. Which stabiliser and transformer manufacturing company has signed actor Saif Ali Khan as its brand ambassador?
30. Which Swiss railway rolling stock manufacturer has entered into a joint venture with Medha Servo Drives Pvt Ltd for setting up a railway coach manufacturing facility in Telangana?
31. Which diapers brand has launched a TVC film as part of a new campaign starring singer and new mom Shreya Ghoshal?
32. Which stock market analytics and research app launched its first commercial 'Apna Stock Expert Khud Bano' featuring actor Karan Veer Mehra?
33. Which edtech company launched its latest film ‘Focus | First Law of Learning’, highlighting another life learning from the cricket pitch of the Indian Premier League (IPL)?
34. Which UK-headquartered insurance broker will increase its stake in its Indian arm from 49% to 100%?
35. Which company has commenced bookings for EV6, its first electric model in the country?
36. Which company has introduced its electric mid-size sedan i4 in India at an introductory ex-showroom price of Rs 69.90 lakh?
37. Which e-learning platform that focuses on different verticals of design has announced its partnership with celebrity Gauri Khan for a foundational course in interior design?
38. Which company announced appointment of Prakash Apte as an independent director, who will succeed the current Chairman of the company S Sivaram after his retirement later this year?
39. Which company has acquired 60% stake in drone company Throttle Aerospace Systems (TAS)?
40. Which MNC named Anil Wadhwani as its next chief executive officer (CEO), underscoring the insurer’s ambitions in Asia?
41. Which company has acquired Nestaway’s co-living subsidiary, HelloWorld Technologies India, and real estate data analytics company CareerSocially for over Rs 61 crore?
42. Which company has entered into an agreement with Dr Reddy’s to acquire four of its brands - Styptovit-E, Finast, Finance, and Dynapress?
43. Which Israel-based company, which makes water from air, is shifting its four manufacturing facilities in the US and China (two each) to start a plant in India?
44. Which MNC has bought a majority stake in Numocity, a Bengaluru-based startup that makes software for electric vehicle chargers?
45. Which early-stage venture capital firm last week announced its rebranding as Athera Venture Partners?
46. InterGlobe Enterprises and which MNC last week announced a joint venture MOVIN to cater to B2B logistics services in various segments in the Indian market?
47. Which wearables brand has launched the campaign ‘#MoreInEveryday’?
48. Which hand bag brand has launched its new campaign ‘#ForeverResilient’ that celebrates ordinary women doing extra ordinary things?
49. Which female hygiene brand has announced its relaunch in India with ‘I own the night, I am the Change’ campaign?
50. The Centre has called off the privatisation process of which company for now after 2 of the 3 firms that had shown interest in acquiring the PSU withdrew their bids?
51. Which company has entered into definitive agreements for acquiring 50% equity stake in agricultural drone startup General Aeronautics for an undisclosed amount?
52. Which pharma company last week said its subsidiary has acquired the Uractiv portfolio from Fiterman Pharma in Romania?
53. Which MNC last week said it will acquire cloud computing company VMware Inc in a $61 billion cash-and stock deal?
54. Which startup has acquired the Philadelphia-based Old City Innovations (formerly Geospoc LLC, USA) in a cash plus stock deal?
55. Which brand launched the film ‘#ItsJustAPeriod’, encouraging fathers to talk about periods to their daughters?
56. On the occasion of World Menstrual Hygiene Day, which brand launched a campaign featuring actress and brand ambassador Radhika Apte?
57. Which ed-fintech startup has launched the ad campaign ‘#NotSafeToSave’?
58. Which company unveiled the digital campaign – “Learn Like You’re Here” for the launch of five new online Master’s programs in partnership with San Francisco’s Golden Gate University?
59. Which company said it will sell about 32 mass-priced brands to Singapore headquartered Inbrew for a total cash consideration of Rs 820 crore?
60. Which automobile company last week said it filed record 125 patents related to powertrain technologies in the last financial year?