1. Which beverage brand has inked sponsorship deals with wrestler Bajrang Punia, boxer Vikas Yadav and ace archers Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das, and will feature at the Olympic Games for the first time?
2. Which broadcaster in India has picked up exclusive media rights for Spain’s globally followed football league, LaLiga?
3. Which ecommerce giant has launched the intellectual property (IP) accelerator programme in India?
4. Which cookie brand has roped in Tollywood director Gautham Menon, Karan Johar, Udit Narayan, Baba Sehgal and south Indian entertainer RJ Balaji for its new campaign?
5. Which PE firm has sold its stake in Varsity Education back to the company’s promoters for Rs 1,100 crore?
6. Which digital entertainment firm said that its cofounder Aditi Shrivastava would be elevated to the position of chief executive office?
7. Which MNC will acquire Highway Concessions One (HC1), the road platform of seven highway assets with a total length of 487 kilometres owned by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP)?
8. Which footwear brand has launched the campaign ‘Sar Utha Kadam Bada’?
9. Mumbai-based Beginnen Media has announced the launch of a Hindi General Entertainment Channel, positioned as India’s first ‘rural entertainment channel’. What has it been branded as?
10. Which broadcaster has acquired the rights for the Indian adaptation of the globally successful business reality format – Shark Tank?
11. Which clothing brand has roped in LinkedIn influencers for its ‘#SemiPresentable’ campaign?
12. Which online learning platform has launched the film ‘Struggles of a UPSC Aspirant'?
13. Which laundry and fabric care brand has launched its new campaign asking the question ‘Are we spending our time on what’s really important?’?
14. Which global residential real estate brokerage franchise network has forayed into Indian property market by forming an alliance with brokerage firm Orenda?
15. Which Singapore-based company has signed a definitive agreement to acquire fraud-hit Wirecard’s foreign exchange unit in India, as part of the latter’s insolvency process?
16. Which bank last week said it has launched its flagship ‘Business Mentoring Programme’ - MSME Prerana - in Telangana?
17. Which company has introduced COVID-19 RT-PCR test in India at Rs 299, which it expects to lead to a price correction within the diagnostic industry?
18. Which company has started producing the test batch of the Russian Sputnik V Covid-19 vaccine at an exclusive facility in Himachal Pradesh?
19. ICICI Bank and Amazon Pay last week announced that the lender has crossed which milestone mark for issuing ‘Amazon Pay ICICI Bank’ credit cards?
20. Which MNC last week entered the country’s retail financing industry by acquiring 74.9% in Fullerton India Credit Company?
21. Bajaj Group last week joined the list of family-promoted business houses that have hit which milestone market cap mark - the fourth to do so?
22. Which brand has released a digital video to promote its latest fragrance collection, ‘Tales’ – a collection of four happy scents that will uplift your spirits with just a spray?
23. Which beverage brand has launched its latest campaign ‘Yaadon Bhari Pyaali’?
24. Which imaging technologies MNC has announced the appointment of Koji Wada as the new Managing Director for India?
25. Which lubricants brand has launched its new TVC, 'Baccho Jaisa Junoon' to celebrate its 150-year-old legacy?
26. Which textile and apparels firm last week said CEO of its lifestyle business Joe Kuruvilla has decided to step down?
27. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has entered into a strategic partnership with which OTT streaming platform to help create a business model enabled by digital technologies?
28. Bewakoof(dot)com has roped in which actress for its new campaign?
29. Which company has consolidated its farm equipment business in Turkey by acquiring the entire stake of its subsidiary Hisarlar while relinquishing its stake in other businesses of the latter?
30. Which ecommerce major said it has eliminated all single-use plastic packaging used across its fulfillment centres in the country?
31. Which company has acquired enterprise payments startup yBANQ in a cash and stock deal?
32. Which company has acquired Vendaxo, an ecommerce platform for buying and selling of used machinery?
33. Travel channel Travelxp had launched its own OTT. What has it been branded as?
34. Which start-up providing AI infrastructure for marketing has announced the appointment of Neel Pandya as the new chief executive officer of its APAC business?
35. Which doors brand has launched a new campaign called ‘#AloneButTogether’ to empower people for making wise choices in the face of the pandemic?
36. Which bank has launched an anthem ‘Hum Saath Hai’?
37. Which mobile game has unveiled its launch campaign with the positioning of ‘India ka Game’?
38. What will the position of chairman of LIC now be designated as?
39. Demat accounts at Central Depository Services (CDSL) crossed which milestone mark in June?
40. TCS has crossed which milestone employee count?
41. Which telecom MNC last week said it is selling its subsidiary in Myanmar, where it is one of the major operators, as a result of the military coup there?
42. The government has brought Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) under which ministry in a bid facilitate its ambitious disinvestment programme?
43. Which German consumer electronics brand is re-entering the Indian market through an exclusive licensing agreement with homegrown contract manufacturer Super Plastronics?
44. Which Unani brand has launched a digital marketing campaign ‘Sehat Hai to Watan Hai’, to help people rejuvenate, restore and revitalise the lost energy?
45. Which technology company that empowers buyers of advertising has announced the launch of its new trading platform – Solimar?
46. Which steel wire manufacturer has launched ‘#RozaanaKiDhun’, an ode to a stronger India and its resilience?
47. Which sports platform has announced the signing of cricketer Daren Sammy as its brand ambassador?
48. Which global sportswear brand announced the launch of its app in a continued bid to accelerate its digital transformation in Southeast Asia and India (SEA&I)?
49. Which bakery food brand has unveiled its fresh visual identity with a new logo and packaging to strengthen its brand positioning?
50. Which company unveiled its initial public offer (IPO) plan to raise as much as Rs 9,375 crore, the first such share sale by a major consumer internet startup in India?
51. Which paint brand has roped in music composer A R Rahman as its brand ambassador?
52. Which consumer tech brand last week named Abhilash Panda as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Spokesperson for India?
53. Which company has become the first Indian electric vehicle maker to export to Africa as deliveries of its flagship Kridn motorcycle begin in Kenya?
54. The Reserve Bank of India has approved the reappointment of Shyam Srinivasan as the MD & CEO of which bank for a period of three years?
55. Rahul Joshi has been re-appointed as the managing director of which media company for a period of three years?
56. Which homegrown fashion footwear retailer has announced the appointment of Nissan Joseph as its chief executive officer, effective 1 July?
57. Which company had acquired Cipla Ltd.’s wholly owned subsidiary Meditab Specialities Ltd.’s oral liquid dosage and nasal product manufacturing facility located in Satara, Maharashtra?
58. Which platform for fashion and textile businesses has entered into a collaboration with U.S.-based fashion tech firm Tukatech Inc for 3D solutions?
59. Which FMCG major has launched its first 'Smart Fill' machine, an in-store vending model for its home care products to reuse, reduce and recycle plastic?
60. Iraq, Saudi Arabia and UAE were the 3 largest suppliers of crude oil to India in 2020, according to BP’s latest report. Which country was the fourth largest supplier?
61. LafargeHolcim, the parent company of building materials companies – ACC and Ambuja Cements has been officially rebranded. What is the new name?
62. Which group has rolled out a new campaign ‘#ForABetterKal’ through its flagship project, Nand Ghar, focused on key areas of health, education, nutrition, women empowerment and hygiene?
63. Which bank has launched the campaign ‘Girl Power is Gold Power’ with Pullela Gopichand Badminton Foundation (Gopichand Academy)?
64. Which marketplace for longtail products has launched the campaign 'Chhote Paise, Badi Shopping!' targeting consumers from small towns and cities?
65. Which beverage brand has launched the campaign ‘Toofan wahi jo sab palat de’?