1. The Carlyle Group is set to become a majority owner in which housing finance company?
2. Which company has sold its entire stake in IT services provider Ensono for $76.24 million, as part of the latter’s acquisition by private equity giant KKR?
3. Which textile company named Harmohan Sahni as the chief executive officer of its real estate business?
4. Which germ protection brand has launched an anthem ‘Mil ke Harayenge’ to spread the message of positivity and hope during these tough times?
5. Which 2-wheeler and 3-wheeler manufacturer has opened a 3S (sales, service and spares support) showroom in Baghdad with its distribution partner Ritaj International General Trade LLC?
6. Which non-bank lender has appointed Abhay Bhutada as its managing director and Vijay Deshwal as chief executive officer?
7. Which innerwear manufacturer and retailer has reappointed Sunder Genomal as managing director for a further term of five years with effect from August 1?
8. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the licence of which Pune-based cooperative bank?
9. Which quick service restaurant chain last week launched BTS Meal for its customers in India?
10. Which neem beauty soap is celebrating 100 years of its existence?
11. Canadian pharmaceutical company Providence Therapeutics Holdings has signed a term sheet with which Indian vaccine maker to transfer its proprietary messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine?
12. Which company last week said it has received permission for emergency use of its antibody drugs combination, bamlanivimab 700 mg and etesevimab 1400 mg, used for Covid19 treatment?
13. Which company has entered into a definitive share purchase agreement to acquire influencer marketing company Chtrbox (Chatterbox Technologies) in India?
14. Which pharma company has launched the ‘#MaskMyIndia’ campaign, urging people not to step out without mask?
15. On June 1, World Milk Day, which company launched a commercial, featuring actress Madhuri Dixit, with the positioning 'Naturally Acha, Naturally Sacha'?
16. Which pet food brand has launched a campaign with the tagline “Small dogs, live large”?
17. Digital payments network PhonePe has crossed which milestone count of lifetime registered users?
18. Which auto MNC is testing a mobile battery pack used for powering electric three-wheelers or rickshaws in India as part of its project on swappable battery technology for electric vehicles?
19. Which IT company last week said it has sold its entire stake in Denim Group for a consideration of $22.4 million (about Rs 160 crore)?
20. Netflix is setting up its first global post-production facility in which city?
21. Which IT firm has invested $1.2 million in Squadcast, as part of a business partnership with the Software-as-a-Service startup to provide IT incident response and site reliability engineering services?
22. Which company has sold its Tanzanian tower operations for $175 million (Rs 1,313 crore), in a bid to focus on asset-light and core subscriber-facing operations, as well as reduce debt?
23. Which US-based cloud data protection solutions provider has acquired another US-based cloud player, Nimmetry, which has a significant presence in Hyderabad?
24. Which pre-owned luxury sports car player last week announced its foray into the south market with its first outlet in Hyderabad?
25. Hindustan Unilever has set up a new fully owned subsidiary to save on corporate tax. What has it been named?
26. In a bid to encourage people to avoid non-essential travel, which airport has launched a social media campaign with a series of #TravelTomorrow quotes?
27. Which white cement brand has collaborated with singer Shaan to release a song of hope ‘Ummeed'?
28. Which hospital chain has agreed to acquire Bengaluru-based multi-specialty facility Vikram Hospital from private equity firm Multiples Alternate Asset Management?
29. Packaged food companies will have to display the quantity of sodium, sugar and fat present in each serving size of their product on its packaging, starting from which month?
30. Which state retained the top rank on Niti Aayog’s Sustainable Development Goals India Index, data for which was released last week?
31. Which tech firm’s new vision is to build the world’s largest business community, enabling customers to easily connect with companies across supply chains?
32. With a mission to strengthen the fight against the pandemic, which jewellery retailer has decided to contribute one lakh free Covid-19 vaccines?
33. Which brand has launched a new campaign 'For the Love of Meat', featuring actors Anil Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor?
34. Which e-cycle brand has launched its upbeat soundtrack ‘#WantIttoFlauntIt’ on the occasion of World Bicycle Day on June 3?
35. On the occasion of World Bicycle Day, which company launched the campaign ‘#WeWillRideAgain’?
36. This should be easy. Which 2 digital payments firms are finally headed for a full trial over the use of the word ‘Pe’ (pronounced as pay) after nearly two years of court proceedings?
37. Ankur Bhatia, 48, died last week. He was the executive director of which group?
38. Which global life sciences firm last week said it has launched its Consumer Health division in India comprising 10 brands across the categories of allergy, dermatology, nutrition and analgesics?
39. Which battery swapping company has launched a digital campaign called ‘#TheBigSwap’ ahead of World Environment Day?
40. Which automobile company will discontinue dealer discounts in India as the company has set up a direct sales network?
41. Which IT MNC has named Rajesh Nambiar, chairman and managing director of its India unit, to replace digital business & technology president Malcolm Frank?
42. Which fashion retailer has appointed Ramprasad Sridharan as its new CEO and MD?
43. Which personal care MNC has announced actress Kate Winslet as global ambassador?
44. Which footwear brand has launched a new ad campaign, titled ‘#MazbootiBemisaal’, featuring brand ambassador and actor Salman Khan?
45. Tata Consumer Products Ltd (TCPL) has made a foray into the premium roast and ground coffee segment with the launch of which brand?