1. In a first of its kind move globally, Amazon is launching an ad-supported video streaming service only for its Indian audiences. What has it been branded as?
2. According to a report last week, Warburg Pincus has ended a two-year-old joint venture (JV) with which hospitality company for student housing and coliving spaces?
3. Which company has announced a new initiative to support new tractor customers, with provisions for health insurance of Rs 1 lakh and preapproved emergency financial support to farmers?
4. The wholly owned subsidiary of which cloud communications company has appointed John Owen as chief executive officer of its Europe and Americas operations?
5. Which commercial vehicles manufacturer celebrated the month of Ramadan with the film ‘Celebration of Sharing’?
6. Which cookware company launched the campaign ‘#HanosMomsCan’, acknowledging its Hanos range and mothers as superheroes?
7. For Mother’s Day, which food brand launched the campaign ‘#MaaIsMoreThanACook’ in collaboration with actress Sameera Reddy?
8. Which smart device brand has launched the 'sleep sign-in' campaign to emphasis the need for continuous blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring?
9. Siddharth Shriram, 76, passed away last week due to Covid-19. He was the former chairman of which company?
10. WPP’s creative agency Ogilvy has elevated whom to the position of chairman, global creative?
11. Which business-to-business (B2B) commerce platform has become the latest entrant into the coveted unicorn club - those startups with valuations of $1 billion or more?
12. Which 2 companies have agreed to merge to create the largest internet company in Indonesia, before seeking a stock-market debut at home and in the US?
13. Which life insurance company has announced the appointment of Abhay Tewari as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer?
14. Inbisco India, a subsidiary of global food and beverage giant Mayora, has roped in which celebrity as the brand ambassador for its flagship brand Malkist?
15. Which senior living community operator has partnered with Fortis Healthcare to launch a mental wellness initiative titled ‘#ReachOut’?
16. Which online grocery retailer has announced change in its logo, changing its name to lowercase?
17. Which company has purchased the assets of biopharmaceuticals firm Vitane Biologics for Rs 90 crore to scale up production of Russian Covid-19 vaccine Sputnik V in India?
18. Twitter is all set to launch a paid subscription service. What will it be called?
19. Which MNC’s UK subsidiary, Earlyguard, is commencing arbitration under the India-UK Bilateral Investment Treaty after I-T authorities raised an Rs 2,400-crore demand related to a 2007 transaction?
20. Which MNC has agreed to spin off its media operations in a $43 billion deal with Discovery Inc that will create a new entertainment company?
21. Which generic drug maker has entered into a royalty-free, limited and non-exclusive voluntary licensing agreement with Eli Lilly & Co to manufacture and distribute Baricitinib?
22. The private equity division of which Wall Street investment bank has taken a significant minority stake in contract research firm Aragen Life Sciences, formerly known as GVK Biosciences?
23. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has approved a kit for home testing for Covid-19 infection, developed by which Pune-based company?
24. Online grocery startup BigBasket crossed which milestone gross sales mark in financial year 2021?
25. Which digital payments company is set to acquire homegrown content and app discovery platform Indus OS in a deal valued around $60 million?
26. Which group is acquiring Silicon Valley-based online education company iD Tech for $200 million?
27. Which company last week recalled about 237,000 bikes sold between December and April due to a defect in the ignition coil that causes the engines to run suboptimally?
28. Which automobile company, in partnership with Zydus Hospitals, has announced the start of a multi-speciality hospital at Sitapur in Ahmedabad, Gujarat?
29. Which cryptocurrency exchange and liquidity aggregator has launched a digital campaign titled ‘#BitcoinLiyaKya’?
30. Which company has signed a share purchase agreement to acquire SB Energy India from its shareholders, Soft-Bank Group and Bharti Enterprises?
31. Which company has received the approval from the country's drug regulator CDSCO to manufacture and market Liposomal Amphotericin injection, which is used to treat mucormycosis?
32. Which IT company will acquire NxT Digital Business, a cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence platform, from the parent group for Rs 198 crore?
33. Which startup’s founder Zhang Yiming is stepping down as CEO ahead of a highly anticipated mega IPO?
34. Which drug major has announced the commercialisation of its RT-PCR test kit ‘ViraGen’ for COVID-19 in India, in partnership with Ubio Biotechnology Systems?
35. Which Bengaluru-based tech-enabled supply chain platform for the healthcare sector has acquired Vardhman Health Specialties (Vardhman) for $40 million?
36. Apurva Purohit has quit as the president of which media group?
37. Which online marketplace for longtail / unbranded products has launched a new brand campaign with the positioning ‘Humara mission sabse kam commission’?
38. Alphabet Inc's Google last week said it would open its first physical store in which city this summer?
39. Which company collaborated with stand-up comedian, writer and YouTuber Biswa Kalyan Rath to launch a campaign titled 'Mast aadmi' to bust myths around using robot vacuum cleaners?
40. Microsoft will shut down which browser in 2022?
41. Which real estate developer has launched a new campaign ‘Feeling Boxed in your home?’ featuring brand ambassador and actor Akshay Kumar?
42. Which advertising agency has announced the appointment of Kamlesh Pandey, as ‘Legend in Residence’?
43. Which global data and measurement-driven media agency, which is part of GroupM, has appointed Sonali Malaviya as the agency’s Managing Director for India?
44. Which generic drug maker last week launched a drug Posaconazole to treat the deadly black fungus?
45. Bhaskarrao Govind Sandu, 81, passed away last week. He was the chairman of which pharmaceutical company?
46. Which fintech firm, through its group company ZikZuk, has introduced Founders Card, a credit card for SME owners?
47. Which bank has launched ‘Phir Jeetenge’, an anthem against Covid-19?
48. Which personal hygiene brand has forayed into the female grooming segment with sub-brand Furr?
49. Which fitness brand has roped in actress Nora Fatehi as its brand ambassador?
50. Who last week joined the board of drug firm Sun Pharmaceutical as an additional independent director and the board of technology and engineering company Bosch as an independent director?