1. Which luggage giant is closing about a quarter of its India stores or more than 100 outlets as the company is severely stung by the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic?
2. Which company has decided not to go ahead with the acquisition of Snowman Logistics, a cold chain company, after valuations in the industry fell sharply because of the ongoing pandemic?
3. Which security solutions company has announced the launch of its latest campaign ‘#FamilyMakesEverythingSafe’ to celebrate the spirit of ‘Family Safety Month’?
4. Which online insurance policy provider has launched the digital campaign ‘#ParkedCarsCanRunFamilies’?
5. Which health drink brand has launched a TVC highlighting how it, consisting of immunity supporting nutrients like Zinc, Vit C and Vit D, can help support the body's defences?
6. Which company’s medicine division has announced the launch of its new campaign ‘#MainDarpokHoon’ to encourage people to stay indoors and take preventive measures to stay healthy and safe?
7. Which private equity major will acquire a majority stake in Coty’s Professional Beauty and Retail Hair Businesses at a contemplated enterprise value of $4.3 billion?
8. Which premium food brand has forayed into the health and wellness space with the launch of ‘Reducol’, India’s first cholesterol-reducing fruit juice?
9. Which biscuit brand has created a crowd-sourced digital film titled ‘#ADayInTheLife’?
10. Which company will be acquiring Sumitomo’s stake in JJ Impex (Delhi) Pvt Ltd, a company engaged in automobile service and repair business?
11. Which mother and child care brand has launched the campaign ‘#ToughTimesTougherMoms’?
12. Which Indian company and US-based Gilead Sciences last week signed a non-exclusive licensing agreement for manufacturing remdesivir, a drug which has been identified as a potential therapy for Covid-19?
13. Which healthtech and consumer electronics MNC has said it will invest Rs 250-300 crore to boost its manufacturing and R&D facilities in India?
14. Which social media giant has granted an option to its staff to work from home 'forever' even after the Covid-19 pandemic subsides?
15. Which Mumbai-listed metals and mining company last week announced plans to offer Rs 16,200 crore in cash to become private?
16. Innovators at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and medical professionals at Stanford University School of Medicine in association with which Hyderabad-based healthcare start-up are planning to make a billion masks for India?
17. Which tyre company last week said it had developed a hand sanitizer as part of its efforts to combat coronavirus pandemic in the country?
18. Which global technology company has announced the appointment of Taranjeet Singh as Managing Director, Southeast Asia (SEA) and India?
19. ITC Ltd has ventured into the packaged lassi market with launch in Kolkata under which brand?
20. Which business school has become the 100th business school in the world to receive 'Triple Crown' accreditation?
21. Which company has launched a series of eight videos titled 'Gold Loan is Good' across its integrated marketing channels?
22. Which wires brand has launched the digital film ‘Wise Little Birds’?
23. Which diaper brand has released a new digital campaign ‘Stay safe in mummy’s hugs’ that aims to reassure new moms and their babies, that the world outside would soon be safe to explore again?
24. Which smartwatch brand has launched a new video 'WHAT YOU HEART NOW'?
25. Which company is in the process of launching an ecommerce platform OrderMe to exclusively supply made-in-India products and swadeshi solutions?
26. Which OTT platform has acquired 7 Bollywood and regional films, including Amitabh Bachchan–Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘Gulabo Sitabo’ and Vidya Balan-starrer ‘Shakuntala Devi’ for direct-to-digital premier?
27. Which company has unveiled its iTurmeric FinCloud, a Cloud-ready, microservices-based platform available on IBM public cloud?
28. Which smart wearables and preventive healthcare platform has unveiled Vital 3.0, what it claims as the world’s first wrist band with sensors to detect body temperature?
29. Which health-technology primary care services platform has acquired FitMeIn, an on-demand fitness subscription service, for an unspecified amount?
30. This is refreshing. Which paints maker is raising salaries to boost staff morale?
31. Which beverage brand has launched its TVC ‘#DooriyonMeinApnapan’ to emphasise the importance of compassion?
32. Which online real estate platform has unveiled a crowd-sourced brand film ‘Ghar pe rehkar ghar ko dekha’?
33. Which health drink brand has launched the ‘#PlayAtHome’ campaign encouraging kids to play inside their home?
34. Which breakfast cereal brand has launched an all-digital user-generated content campaign ‘#PassTheBowl’ to exhort consumers to start their day with a bowl of breakfast even during the on-going lockdown?
35. Which technology brand has announced its 'Back to School’ campaign for 2020, primarily aimed at helping students and their parents to easily procure a new laptop and to ensure that learning never stops?
36. Which dining out and restaurant tech platform has announced the launch of ‘Home Masterchef’, the country’s first virtual cookoff with celebrity chefs?
37. Which smartphone brand last week announced the winners of its ‘Make in India’ logo contest?
38. Which edtech company has launched its new campaign ‘Ghar Ghar Ki Kahaani’?
39. Which beverage brand has launched an influencer marketing initiative ‘#GhulKeJiyo’?
40. Which farm derivatives exchange will offer trading of Agridex, its agri futures index, by the end of this month, making it the first such index to be available for trading?
41. VL Indira Dutt has been appointed as the CMD of which cement and heavy engineering company with effect from May 6, 2020?
42. Which paints company last week launched hand sanitisers under the ‘Breathe Easy’ brand?
43. Which paints manufacturer last week announced a foray into the hand sanitiser segment in the domestic market under brand ‘Securall’?
44. Which 118-year-old US-based retailer last week filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy?
45. Which real estate and infrastructure development company has appointed Arvind Subramanian its managing director and chief executive officer from July 1?
46. Which multinational bikes manufacturer has launched home delivery for its motorcycles in India?
47. Which country’s central bank has appointed its first woman executive director in 138 years?
48. Which footwear brand has launched a social campaign ‘#WalkForGood’ with a video named ‘Kadam’?
49. Which furniture brand has stepped in to raise awareness on prevention against Covid-19 through the message 'stay home for a better tomorrow'?
50. Tata Starbucks, a joint venture between the Tata Group and Starbucks, crossed which milestone annual sales mark in the last fiscal?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 842 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.