1. Which company has topped the recently released Fortune India 500 list?
2. Which real estate developer has entered into a joint venture with Singapore-based Keppel Corporation’s property arm to develop an integrated township project, Urbania, spread over 127 acres in Thane near Mumbai?
3. Which MNC has launched Sole Fury Boost shoes in India?
4. Sanjiv Kapoor has resigned as the chief commercial officer of which airline?
5. Vishal Bhola will be the new India MD of which consumer durable MNC?
6. Hong Kong-headquartered PCCW Media’s which Asian video streaming service is shutting down operations in India?
7. Which brand has launched 'Disinfectant Spray' in India with ‘#CleanIsNotGermFree’ campaign?
8. Which food delivery company has announced the launch of a new On-Time or Free (OTOF) campaign?
9. Which mutual fund has announced the launch of its new investor awareness campaign, ‘#BeTheBestYou’?
10. Reliance Industries (RIL) will expand its fuel retail business in a joint venture with British energy major BP under which brand?
11. Which company has launched a campaign with the message “Asthma ke liye, Inhalers hain sahi”?
12. Which educational technology firm has acquired a 90.5% stake in e-learning products and services provider Funtoot for Rs 71.64 crore?
13. Which Singapore-based fashion supply chain enabler has acquired Sri Lanka-based software company nCinga Innovations for $15.5 million in a cash and stock deal?
14. US-headquartered co-working and space-as-a-service platform WeWork last week announced its entry into which Indian city with a total footprint of 4.5 lakh sq ft spread across two facilities?
15. Which smartphone player has forayed into the financial services sector in India with PaySa app?
16. The US subsidiary of which Coimbatore-headquartered air compressor manufacturing major has acquired Michigan Air Solutions, an independent distributor of air compressors in Michigan?
17. Which beverage brand is launching state-specific campaigns to establish itself as ‘Desh Ki Chai’?
18. India’s civil aviation authority has selected the applications of which 2 companies to test long-range and autonomous drone use?
19. Which communications network has picked up a majority stake in India’s first and leading experiential agency Shobiz Experiential Communications?
20. Budget carrier IndiGo has become the first domestic carrier to operate which milestone number of flights per day?
21. Which company has acquired Bowler, a UK-based manufacturer of all-terrain performance cars, parts and rally raid vehicles?
22. Which MNC last week made its foray into the electric vehicle segment in India with the launch of a three-wheeler model in the country?
23. Which data storage company has appointed former McAfee executive Anand Ramamoorthy as its managing director for India?
24. In the largest single commercial property transaction this year, which company has acquired nearly 2.5 million sq ft IT SEZ property Waverock in Hyderabad for about Rs 1,800 crore?
25. Which 2 MNCs last week signed a binding merger deal creating the world’s fourth-largest automaker?
26. The Supreme Court has directed the government to take over the management of which real estate developer after forensic auditors found diversion of funds at the company?
27. Which active nutrition brand has come out with Matcha Plus, a green tea packed with a healthy blend of organic Japanese matcha, licorice, activated charcoal and ginger root?
28. Which global leader in reusable healthcare textile industry has announced its launch in India?
29. Which spirits company has launched an India specific whisky, Oaksmith, created by chief blender Shinji Fukuyo using traditional Japanese craftsmanship?
30. The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) last week reinstated the sacked executive chairman of which holding company?
31. Which fashion apparel brand has launched the ‘#SDMYWAY’ campaign?
32. Which movie theatre circuit is celebrating its 10-year anniversary in India?
33. US-based private equity major Blackstone Group has entered into a 50:50 joint venture with which realty developer to build, own and operate industrial, logistics and warehousing assets across India?
34. The government has appointed Devesh Srivastava as chairman and MD of which national reinsurer?
35. Which company last week unveiled its new sub-4 metre compact sedan, Aura, for the world?
36. Which advertising agency has appointed Hari Krishnan as CEO?
37. Which health insurance company has launched the campaign ‘#RakhoPooraKhayal’, featuring actress Vidya Balan?
38. Which Bengaluru-headquartered fashion chain has appointed Jaydeep Shetty as chief executive officer?
39. Which American aerospace manufacturer has appointed Ashmita Sethi the managing director of its India division?
40. Who has topped the latest Forbes Celeb 100 list for India?
41. Which non-alcoholic beverages company last week announced appointment of Sunil Alaric D'Souza as its managing director and CEO, effective April 4, 2020?
42. Which Indian company has bought out partner Andover Group’s 25% stake in its North American unit for $195 million (Rs 1,385 crore)?
43. Which company has launched its premium pet nutrition brand, IAMS, for dogs, in India?
44. Japanese automaker Honda has touched which milestone cumulative global production mark for motorcycles?
45. Which city has retained the tag as the highest paying city in the country, according to Randstad Insights Salary Trends Report 2019?
46. Dublin-based digital technology and consulting major Accenture Plc has surpassed which global headcount milestone?
47. Which consumer products company has appointed Jaideep Nandi its CEO, effective January next year?
48. Which Germany-based bus aggregator is looking to launch its operations in India?
49. Which industry body in India has entered its 100th year after incorporation?
50. Anish Shah will take over as the managing director and chief executive of which company from April 2, 2021?