1. The Sensex topped 39,000 for the first time ever on Monday, April 1. It was a special day for the index for another reason. What was it?
2. Which luxury men’s grooming brand has launched its first perfume, ‘Origin’?
3. Amar Chitra Katha has recently announced the launch of ACK Alive, a centre for learning with areas designated for art and design, life skills, performing arts and Vedic sciences. Which city?
4. Which business personality, in his personal capacity, will be launching the IPL-like franchise-based league, ‘Ultimate Kho Kho’?
5. Which automobile company last week appointed Vinod Dasari as its CEO?
6. Which company has signed an agreement with South Korean firm CJ 4DPLEX to bring in ScreenX, the multiprojection technology, to India?
7. Which company has said it has completed the formation of its joint venture with Hitachi, Panasonic and Pasona, strategically enhancing presence in Japan?
8. Which MNC is buying the biscuit and snack businesses of the American Kellogg Company for $1.3 billion?
9. Which business personality last week released a song called “RIP Harambe”?
10. Which MNC made $111.1 billion last year, meaning it was probably by far the world’s most profitable company, according to Moody’s Investors Service?
11. Which MNC will soon roll out the ‘BlueLink’ connectivity feature in India that will allow users to interact with their cars using voice, while enabling them to remotely switch on/off the car or its AC?
12. Which company last week announced the acquisition of Gurugram-based rental brokerage platform FastFox(dot)com?
13. Mid-market buyout private equity fund Samara Capital has signed an agreement to acquire a 50 per cent stake in which cosmetics company?
14. Which luggage brand has launched its ‘#GoSwagPackin’ campaign, featuring Virat Kohli?
15. The industrial automation business of which company has acquired Bengaluru-based Incite Cam Centre’s automation business?
16. Which Hindi movies channel has launched its new positioning ‘Seene mein cinema’?
17. Bajaj Consumer Care Ltd (formerly known as Bajaj Corp Ltd.) has roped in cricketer Ravindra Jadeja to endorse which brand?
18. Which music app has unveiled its first campaign across the country, 'There’s A Playlist For That’?
19. Which company has acquired a majority stake in chat-bot platform Haptik?
20. Rajan Anandan has quit as the vice-president, Southeast Asia and India for which MNC?
21. Which Pune-based company is launching the generic version of Eisai Pharma’s breast cancer medicine Eribulin and it will be 40% cheaper than the innovator’s drug?
22. Which company has signed an agreement to sell its entire 51% stake in its joint venture to its Japanese partner in the company, Kobe Steel, for Rs 43.5 crore?
23. Which automobile brand has launched the campaign ‘Only the tough can’ in Tunisia?
24. Which MNC has entered into an agreement to acquire one of the world’s most innovative and influential creative agencies Droga5?
25. Which brand has launched ‘#ChallengeAccepted’, a campaign that challenges gender-based stereotypes in cricket?
26. Which MNC has launched its latest innovation in the personal care category - ‘Persona Germ Protection and Moisturizing’ liquid hand wash?
27. Which travel platform has announced the launch of its new Twitter campaign ‘#SocialMojo’?
28. Which company has acquired Hyderabad-based electronics retail chain, TMC Electronics?
29. Which Indian company is taking its hotel business to Japan ahead of Olympics next year?
30. Which company is the most preferred workplace in India, according to a list compiled by professional social media network LinkedIn?
31. Which automotive component manufacturing company has entered into a joint venture with Chinese company Guoxuan High-Tech to manufacture battery packs for electric cars?
32. Which business personality is looking to raise $100 million as growth capital for Revolt Intellicorp, the venture that marks his foray into the personal mobility space?
33. Which company has ventured into the steel furniture business with the launch of Forma?
34. What has French auto major Renault named its upcoming multi-purpose vehicle (MPV), code named RBC, as?
35. AIPL ABRO has roped in which former cricketer as brand ambassador?
36. Which digital marketplace for financial services and products has launched its new digital campaign ‘Sirf App Nahin, Appreciation’?
37. Which food brand has launched the campaign ‘#GiftofTime’?
38. Vikram Kirloskar has been appointed the president of which industry body for the current fiscal?
39. Top Trump administration official David Malpass was last week selected as the 13th president of which entity?
40. It has been dubbed as the costliest divorce settlement in history. Which business personality?
41. Keshav Murugesh, group CEO of WNS Global Services, has been appointed chairman of which industry body for 2019-20?
42. Amazon India last week launched a new initiative to help its sellers raise funds through the crowdfunding platform Ketto. What is it called?
43. Which company, founded by healthcare entrepreneur GSK Velu two years ago, is planning to foray into Europe and the U.S. by investing in local pathological labs to access know-how in the area of genetic diagnostics?
44. Japan's biggest retail group Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd said it is replacing the head of which business, amid pressure to abandon its 24-hour store policy due to a shortage of workers?
45. Which company will merge south-based Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) with itself through a share-swap deal?