1. HDFC Life Insurance’s chief executive officer Amitabh Chaudhry will be the new MD and CEO of which bank?
2. Which perfume and deodorant brand has launched the campaign “Har komal nazuk nahi hoti.”?
3. Which cab rental platform has launched the campaign ‘#NoStressBoss’?
4. Which general insurance brand has launched its first digital-only campaign ‘#CareMoreHaveMore’?
5. Which alternative asset manager has acquired global financial services major JP Morgan’s real estate fund management platform in India?
6. Honda Cars India has crossed which cumulative sales milestone in the country since launching its first product in India in January 1998?
7. Which health and fitness destination has launched its first-ever brand campaign ‘#ForTheLoveOfFit’?
8. Which paint company has recently approved the appointment of Rajiv Rajgopal as the managing director of the company, effective from November 1, 2018?
9. SpiceJet will launch its dedicated air cargo services from September 18. What has it been branded as?
10. Which confectionery brand has introduced a unique social initiative called ‘The Wrapper that Gives’?
11. Which general insurance company has appointed Vibha Padalkar as its new managing director and CEO for a period of three years, effective September 12?
12. Which realty portal has launched what it claims as India’s first dedicated site for property deals?
13. Which commercial vehicles manufacturer last week announced the appointment of Satyakam Arya as the managing director and CEO?
14. Hyderabad-headquartered startup Makers of Milkshakes is gearing up to open its first overseas outlet next month. Which location?
15. Which well-known spirits brand is launching a 20-minute short film celebrating India’s successful Mars mission?
16. The health ministry has banned the manufacture, sale and distribution of how many fixed dose combinations (FDCs) of drugs with immediate effect?
17. Effective November 1, which will become the first state to mandate RFID tag for e-Way bill?
18. Apple last week introduced its largest iPhone ever. Name it?
19. Which beauty retailer has signed actor Janhvi Kapoor as its brand ambassador?
20. Samsung Electronics last week opened its world’s largest mobile experience centre in India. Which city?
21. Who has been unanimously elected as the Chairman of the Board of The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
22. Which jewellery brand from Calcutta has launched a campaign featuring Vidya Balan?
23. Which video analytics marketing company has announced its entry into the $100 billion online gaming and e-Sports market with its new product offering called “eSports Analytics”?
24. Which sports property, set to kick off on 29th September 2018, has launched its national campaign titled '#FanBannaPadega'?
25. Which company has announced the launch of five new product ranges under their mission ‘Samarth Bharat, Swastha Bharat’?
26. Which shampoo brand has launched a TVC titled ‘Healthy hair ka vaada’?
27. Which electrical wires brand has launched its new campaign "Akalmand Bano Sahi Chuno"?
28. Which company is expanding the furniture category on its platform with the introduction of new sub-brand 'Pure Wood'?
29. Which automobile MNC has signed US Open champion Naomi Osaka as its next brand ambassador?
30. The production of which iconic automobile brand will be stopped in 2019?
31. Which company agreed to buy Fluido, a Salesforce consulting partner in the Nordics, for as much as €65 million?
32. India ranks third globally in terms of number of family-owned businesses, according to the ‘Credit Suisse Family 1000 in 2018’ study. Which country is ranked first?
33. Which Indian business group last week pledged to go carbon neutral by 2040?
34. This should be easy. The Mysuru campus of which company has been awarded the LEED EBOM Platinum certification by the United States Green Building Council?
35. Which business personality last week said he will commit $2 billion to helping homeless families and starting pre-schools for low-income communities?