1. Which ecommerce company has appointed Amisha Jain as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
2. Which travel marketplace has launched a campaign with the theme “Koi match dekhega, koi duniya.”?
3. Which company has released the first television campaign for its portable, digital audio player, leveraging Mother’s Day?
4. Which MNC last week announced its plans to enter the used-bike business in India?
5. Which state-run Chinese bank has launched the country’s first India-dedicated publicly offered investment fund?
6. Which brand launched a video for Mother’s Day with the theme ‘What if mothers behaved like government employees?'?
7. Which men's lifestyle brand launched a video ‘Motherhood’ for Mother’s Day?
8. Which Chinese smartphone manufacturing company plans to bring its home appliances brand Syinix to India?
9. Which 2-wheeler brand has launched the campaign ‘Badi bhi, Badhiya bhi’?
10. Which company has launched ‘Glycodab’ tablets for management of diabetes in association with the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), Ministry of Ayush?
11. Which payment processor has acquired an online lending firm Z2P?
12. Which online pharmacy has roped in MS Dhoni as brand ambassador?
13. Which bag and accessories brand has signed up actor Shraddha Kapoor as its brand ambassador?
14. Which FMCG major has introduced its first digital exclusive brand, Studio X?
15. "Game of Thrones" actress Nathalie Emmanuel has been announced as a new brand ambassador of which fitness brand?
16. Actor Kartik Aaryan has been roped in as brand ambassador of which fairness cream?
17. Which AC brand has launched the campaign “Kabhi kabhi zyada ke liye, zyada nahi chaiye hota”?
18. Which MNC has acquired Mumbai-based, 4-yearold fintech startup Quantiguous Solutions to enable the financier to provide an open banking platform for its corporate clients across the world?
19. Vittorio Colao will resign as the global CEO of which company in October?
20. Which stock exchange has become the first Indian exchange to be recognised as a designated offshore securities market (DOSM) by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)?
21. Which company has claimed to have launched fibre cement roofs in colour for the first time in India?
22. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) has announced the appointment of Shariq Patel as the chief executive officer of which group company?
23. Which Hyderabad-based pharma company’s Spanish arm will be acquiring a Hungarian contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) company, SONEAS?
24. Which company has announced its entry into the value added dairy products with the launch of ‘Jersey Thickshakes’ in the southern market?
25. Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) has unveiled the ‘#MeriDoosriCountry’ campaign for which sports property?
26. Which brand has announced the launch of its new campaign ‘#Unpose’, celebrating beauty and confidence of every woman?
27. Which bank last week divested MD and CEO Usha Ananthasubramanian of all functional responsibilities with immediate effect?
28. Which Essel Group company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire up to 62 per cent equity stake in LKP Finance, a non-banking finance company (NBFC)?
29. Which semi-formal dressing brand has announced the launch of its ‘Open Work Culture’ campaign?
30. Which MNC has launched the campaign 'Celebrating the new' to celebrate 21 years in India?
31. Which tyre brand has launched the campaign 'Comfort made more comfortable'?
32. Which West Indian cricketer last week launched his apparel brand in India?
33. Marking its second innings in India, which US-based hospitality consulting firm has entered into a joint venture with Anuj Puri’s ANAROCK Property Consultants?
34. Which business group has launched a campaign featuring 4 films with their brand tagline ‘Hello Happiness’?
35. Which actor, in partnership with serial entrepreneur Varun Mathur, has made his entrepreneurial debut with the launch of Innsaei Ventures Pvt Ltd?
36. Which Indian company last week finalised the deal to acquire Italy’s second largest steel plant Aferpi from Algerian conglomerate Cevital for Rs 441 crore?
37. Which MNC has acquired 49% in joint venture with Mukand Steel for Rs 1,181 crore?
38. Which auto component maker has acquired 51% stake in Emoss Mobile Systems B.V. of the Netherlands for Rs 58 crore?
39. Which company on May 18 became the most valued FMCG firm in India?
40. In the first IBC resolution, which company has formally taken control of Bhushan Steel, settling about Rs 35,200 crore, or nearly two-thirds, of the loans the bankrupt steelmaker owed to lenders?