1. This was long overdue. Who has been appointed as CEO of Pantaloons Fashion Retail, the first woman CEO at the $41-billion Aditya Birla Group in its 160 years history?
2. Which bank has announced it would merge with Capital First, a retail focused non-banking finance company backed by private equity firm Warburg Pincus?
3. Which company has launched the campaign ‘Ab Sehan Kyun Karna’?
4. Which drug major has forayed into over-the-counter (OTC) segment in the country, with the introduction of its legacy product ‘Softovac’ as an OTC medicine?
5. Which international property consultant has appointed Juggy Marwaha as executive MD for its India business with effect from 22 Jan 2018?
6. Which company will launch the smartphone, Bharat GO, later this month?
7. Which domain registry has appointed its business head Sandeep Ramchandani as the global CEO?
8. Which Alibaba-backed Chinese bicycle sharing service has entered India on a pilot basis?
9. Which MNC has agreed to sell its US confectionery business to Italy’s Ferrero for $2.8 billion?
10. Which NRI businessman has acquired an iconic Scottish hotel - The Caledonian, a grand Edwardian hotel overlooking Edinburgh Castle - in a $120-million deal?
11. Which online marketplace for private jets is now planning to emerge as the ‘UberPool of the skies’ with the launch of its upcoming service – JetShuttle?
12. Which company has inked a MoU with Israel-based Watergen to help solve India’s drinking water challenge by providing clean and cost-efficient drinking water drawn out of thin air?
13. Which company has launched the campaign ‘#HomesNotShowrooms’?
14. Which video-on-demand platform has launched the campaign ‘Dare or Stay There'?
15. After making a debut in the United States, Bengaluru-based start-up Krish Food and Fun India is set to launch which product(s) at the India International Coffee Festival (IIFC) in Bengaluru?
16. Which celebrity is foraying into the packaged water space with his brand One8?
17. Grab, a Singapore-based etaxi network, has acquired which Bengaluru-based payments firm to help boost its payments platform GrabPay for an undisclosed sum?
18. Which company has become the first renewable power company to compete with coal-based plants in the spot market?
19. Which MNC has acquired North America's leading mobile parking services solution provider Parkmobile, LLC?
20. The number of foreign tourist arrivals (FTAs) crossed which milestone mark in 2017?
21. Which beauty retailer last week introduced the namesake brand, Huda Beauty, exclusively in India?
22. Which brand has launched a ruby chocolate version in Japan and South Korea, becoming the first consumer brand to market the new variety developed by Barry Callebaut?
23. Which is the largest read regional language daily in the country, as per IRS 2017?
24. Which is the largest read English daily in the country, as per IRS 2017?
25. Which company has acquired Bio-Pharm, a generic and over-the-counter (OTC) drug maker based in Levittown, Pennsylvania, for an undisclosed sum?
26. Which Thai cash and carry firm will invest more than Rs 1,000 crore in India in five years to open its wholesale outlets across the northern region?
27. Which brand has launched the digital campaign #7HourMarathon, featuring Milind Soman?
28. Which company will fully acquire Travel News Services India (TNSI) in a Rs 100 crore deal?
29. Who has been appointed the new chairman of the ISB (Indian School of Business) Executive Board effective April 2018?
30. What will be happening at the World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos for the first time in 48 years?