1. American clothing giant Philip Van Heusen Corporation (PVH) plans to consolidate its two Indian joint ventures running which two brands?
2. Which adult diaper brand has launched a television commercial with the positioning 'Wahi masti, phir se.'?
3. Which actress has been roped in as brand ambassador for Women’s Horlicks?
4. The Meredith Corporation, the owner of Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens and AllRecipes, has agreed to purchase which publisher in an all-cash transaction valued at $2.8 billion?
5. Hyundai India last week touched which cumulative production milestone?
6. Iodex has launched the campaign 'Thodi Himmat, Thoda Iodex' featuring which actress?
7. Pradeep Singh Kharola has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of which public sector entity?
8. Publicis Communications is merging which in-house technology-enabled experiential arm with the global brand activation and experiential shopper agency, Arc Worldwide?
9. Amazon India last week announced the launch of an exclusive selling and awareness programme for women entrepreneurs across the country. What is it called?
10. Which CEO of an Indian company is the only one from the country on Fortune’s ‘Businessperson of the Year’ list?
11. The Centre has appointed senior IAS officer BN Sharma as the first Chairman of which entity related to Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
12. Which company has created a wholly-owned subsidiary Canvin Real Estate Private Limited to enter real estate business?
13. Which mattress brand has launched the #ReadyForTomorrow digital campaign?
14. Which MNC is to buy U.S.-based company Sundial Brands, a maker of hair and skincare products, expanding deeper into the fast-growing personal care products market?
15. PepsiCo India has launched a fizzy drink containing orange fruit juice sourced from Indian farmers. What has it been branded as?
16. Asian Paints has launched the campaign #SlamDoorsNoMore for which brand?
17. A company called Ocare has applied for a licence to float which kind of insurance company in India?
18. Which MNC has agreed to sell a controlling stake in the US headquartered, India-focused Aricent to France’s Altran Technologies for a total enterprise value of $2 billion in an all-cash transaction?
19. Which edu-tech firm has acquired Acadgild, which offers high-end tech skills to mid-career IT professionals?
20. John Chambers, executive chairman of Cisco Systems, has invested in which speech technology company in his individual capacity?
21. Bennett University and which MNC last week announced a partnership to establish a Center of Excellence (CoE) for artificial intelligence?
22. Which company has acquired the Digeplex and associated brands from Shreya Lifesciences for an undisclosed sum to expand its consumer products business?
23. Which MNC has appointed ex-Army chief VP Malik as the chairman of the India Advisory Board (IAB)?
24. Ronnie Screwvala, the former UTV boss who sold his entertainment business to Walt Disney, is back in the game with his new film studio. What is it called?
25. Which automobile MNC has begun international arbitration against India to seek more than $770 million in a dispute over unpaid state incentives?
26. Which business personality has acquired a 16.7% stake in Bayside Sports, a multi-sports training and sports event management company, in his personal capacity for an undisclosed amount?
27. Ola is getting into the bicycle-sharing space. What has the initiative been branded as?
28. Which MNC has launched Blendy, a brand of pre-mix tea and coffee in Tamil Nadu and Bengaluru?
29. The FC Goa team, one of the teams in the Indian Super League football tournament, announced its association with which brewery brand?
30. Which company has appointed Salil S. Parekh as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of the company effective January 2, 2018?