1. Which MNC has established a joint venture with the Ashok Patni Group to strengthen its customer service unit or call centre targeted at supporting the growing number of local-language customers?
2. Which Russian conglomerate is making a retail foray into India with one of former Soviet Union's largest clothing brands – Acoola?
3. Which MNC is picking up 5% stake in Shoppers Stop?
4. Which is the world's most valuable brand in the 2017 Best Global Brands ranking by Interbrand?
5. Which jewellery firm has launched the film ‘Daughters of Clay’ in a tribute to women clay sculptors of Kumartuli in West Bengal?
6. Reebok India last week roped in which actor as brand ambassador?
7. Which company has agreed to buy the forex and travel services businesses of Tata Capital?
8. Which company has developed ‘Rangoli Rekha’, its first mobile game that is “made in India for India’?
9. Which company has acquired mobiles and IT repair services company F1 Info Solutions?
10. Which state has launched its latest tourism campaign, positioning itself as the ‘warmest place on earth’?
11. Which FMCG major is entering the e-commerce business with premium tea and teaware?
12. Hong Kong-based mobile technology company Chilli International Holding (HK) last week launched the phone `K188' in India. What is its claim to fame?
13. TVS Jupiter has crossed which cumulative sales milestone?
14. Which company, in partnership with HCL Technologies, has opened its Global Customer Remote Operations Centre (ROC) in Bengaluru?
15. Which logistics company has opened India’s first port-based cold storage at its Sonepat inland container depot (a dry port) in Haryana?
16. Which is the world’s most competitive economy, according to the latest Global Competitiveness Report released by the World Economic Forum?
17. Which 3 Indian metros have emerged as the top prime office yields earners in the world, as per Knight Frank Global Cities report for 2018?
18. The board of which company has agreed to divest its entire stake in its 50-50 joint venture with Kimberly-Clark?
19. Which mutual fund plans to launch India's first artificial intelligence (AI)-driven fund?
20. Which charity cum corporate entity is starting a project to eradicate malaria from India completely by exploring the new gene-editing technology that modifies the DNA of Indian mosquitoes?
21. Hugh Hefner, 91, died last week near Beverly Hills, California. He was the founder of which well known publication brand?
22. Rajiv Sabharwal will be the new CEO and MD of which financial services company from April 1, 2018?
23. Japanese auto maker Nissan has launched its pre-owned car business in India. What has the initiative been branded as?
24. Which jewellery company has roped in Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna as brand ambassadors?
25. Which Pune-based NBFC has roped in actor Riteish Deshmukh as its brand ambassador?
26. Which watch company has roped in actors Varun Dhawan and Shruti Haasan as brand ambassadors?
27. Which footwear retailer has roped in actors Katrina Kaif and Siddharth Malhotra as new brand ambassadors?
28. Which actress has been roped as the brand ambassador of Hindustan Unilever's new skincare brand Citra?
29. This should be easy. Which MNC will launch the ‘Durathon’ – Mumbai’s first family run, on Sunday, November 12, 2017?
30. Which company last week launched ECSTAR, the global brand of lubricants, coolant and car care products in India?