1. Which Dubai-based consumer electronics retailer has decided to exit India due to mounting losses?
2. Which direct marketing company has announced its entry into the consumer durables space with a premium cookware range?
3. Which MNC is bringing its secure networked crisis communication platform to India through its AtHoc division?
4. Struggling to make a turnaround in India, which automobile MNC has put on hold its investments on new models for the country as it undertakes a full review of its future product portfolio here?
5. Which watch brand has launched its new ad #MomByChoice?
6. Which company has purchased the Chattisgarh-based Durg Bypass road project for an enterprise value of Rs 800-850 crore?
7. Hugo Barra is stepping down as vice president of which MNC after a stint of three-and-a-half years?
8. Which MNC is celebrating its 25 years in India and has launched a campaign titled ‘Stories create books’?
9. Who has become the first South Asian to receive an honour from the Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) in New York for her philanthropic work?
10. Sanjiv Puri will be the new chief executive of which company with effect February 5?
11. Which online ticketing portal has acquired Hyderabad-based online ticketing platform MastiTickets in an undisclosed, all-cash deal?
12. James Hogan will step down as CEO of which airline in the second half of 2017?
13. Which entity has bought Canadian artificial intelligence startup Meta as part of a mission to eradicate disease?
14. Chase Carey will be the new CEO of which sports property?
15. Which US-based customer relationship management (CRM) solutions provider last week announced the launch of its largest facility outside of the US at Hyderabad?
16. Which IT company has signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% stake in US-based Certon Software Inc in an all cash deal valued at around $7.5 million?
17. Which global chemical major has entered the Indian rice market by launching three products, to help manage major rice diseases, weeds, and pests?
18. Which Kolkata-based business group has acquired Singapore-based food startup Twelve Cupcakes run by local celebrity couple Daniel and Jaime Teo?
19. Which global media group will be acquiring a majority stake in MediaCom India?
20. Which brand has topped Brand Equity's Most Trusted Brands 2016 list?
21. Which state is promoting itself as ‘The sweetest part of India’?
22. Budget hotel room aggregator OYO last week announced the launch of a new category of hotels targeted at the millennials. What has it been branded as?
23. Which company has agreed to acquire 51% stake in Creative Port Development, as part of its move to develop the proposed Subarnarekha port in Odisha's Balasore district?
24. Which MNC has agreed to acquire AppDynamics Inc for $ 3.7 billion, snapping up the fast-growing software maker just before it planned to go public?
25. Which automobile MNC will return to the Indian market by the turn of this decade through a manufacturing alliance with the CK Birla Group?
26. According to research firm Oxfam International, the world would get its first trillionaire in the next 25 years. Who?
27. Which company has created a division, Premium Cycles Group (PCG), to focus on building new models?
28. How did Nissan pay tribute to India’s Republic Day this year?
29. Which celebrity last week launched Deivee, an active wear brand for women who are comfortable in working out in Indian wear?
30. Which MNC will buy Swiss biotech company Actelion in a $30 billion all cash deal that includes spinning off Actelion's research and development pipeline?
31. Amway India has tied-up with which business school for a special course focused on entrepreneurship and leadership for its identified high potential direct sellers?
32. T K Kurien, who is exiting as vice-chairman of Wipro at the end of the month, will be the new managing partner and chief investment officer (CIO) of which family office, effective February 1?
33. Which Hyderabad-based food startup last week announced the launch of its first restaurant Jivati, serving organic vegetarian food in Hyderabad?
34. Arthur Sadoun will take over as chief executive of which advertising group on June 1?
35. Which two-wheeler brand has launched its latest campaign ‘Nature's Parade’?
36. Which IT company has appointed Nitin Rakesh as chief executive and additional director effective January 29?
37. Which Hyderabad-based company has entered into an agreement with EMCO GmbH of Austria for manufacture and sales of the latter's machines in India and export supplies?
38. Microsoft Corp's market capitalization topped which milestone mark after 17 years on January 27?
39. Which business group from Aurangabad has acquired French machine tool builder SPMS Suprematic, which boasts Renault, Jaguar and Ford as clients?
40. Which Indian-American entrepreneur, philanthropist and venture capitalist is setting up India's biggest startup incubator in Hubballi, about 400km from Bengaluru?