1. The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence for this year were announced last week. Which company is the Company of the Year?
2. Ravindra Jadeja has signed a three-year contract with which sports marketing firm?
3. Which surface transport logistics provider has filed for three patents in the US for algorithms created by it, making it a rare instance of an Indian startup seeking to do so?
4. Which country has topped the list of best destinations for expats, according to HSBC's report from the 'Expat Explorer' series?
5. Vinod Sawhny has stepped down as the CEO of which telecom company?
6. Rajeev Sharma has taken over as the Chairman and Managing Director of state-run entity?
7. Ronnie Dean Coleman, eight times Mr. Olympia and retired American professional body builder, is toying with the idea of setting up a manufacturing unit in India to make which gym wear brand?
8. Which startup is claiming to be India's first online marketplace to trade ewaste, and other wastes of paper, plastic, textiles etc?
9. Which company has acquired ecommerce services and technology company Sellerworx for an undisclosed amount?
10. Which business personality has invested $1.6 million, or roughly Rs 8 crore, in Philadelphia and Mumbai-based UE LifeSciences, the developer of an affordable breast cancer screening device?
11. Ratan Tata has invested in which virtual fitness coaching platform?
12. Which company has agreed to acquire Norwegian IT and BPO services provider Frontica Business Solutions for about 1.02 billion Norwegian krone, or about $128 million?
13. Which home finance company has appointed Ravindra Sudhalkar as its new CEO?
14. Which company has acquired RH Agro's rice mill in Sonipat, Haryana, for Rs 70 crore?
15. Which Indian company has received government go-ahead for fuel retailing, becoming the eighth player to enter the business?
16. Which French salon and spa chain is making two acquisitions in India - hair solutions specialist Trica Hair Clinic, and home service brand The Home Salon?
17. Facebook Inc. is releasing a feature that will let users post items for sale and shop for things to buy, like they can on Craigslist. What is it called?
18. Telugu actor Mahesh Babu has been appointed as brand ambassador for which online streaming platform for South-Asian content?
19. Which life insurance company has appointed Ashish Vohra as its new CEO?
20. Dassault Aviation of France has entered into a partnership with which Indian group to execute offsets for the recently concluded deal for 36 Rafale fighter jets?
21. Which company has acquired Notedome Ltd of the UK, a manufacturer of neuthane polyurethane cast elastomers, for Rs 120 crore?
22. Which regional airline last week received a national permit from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation?
23. Which brand recently launched a campaign to promote its new range that offers 100 different styles of shirts to consumers in one colour – white?
24. Which Chilean wine maker has forayed into the Indian market, in partnership with Mumbai-based Aspri Spirits, one of the leading distributors of imported premium wines?
25. V Kalyana Rama has taken over as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of which public sector entity?
26. State Bank of India (SBI) recently expanded its overseas footprint by entering which country?
27. Which MNC has launched a television commercial campaign for the ‘Shinobi Pro’ LED TV Range?
28. Which company is back with its ‘Kuch Naya Sochte Hain’ campaign, showcasing a first-of-its-kind casserole called MicroWow?
29. Dhiraj Rajaram has taken over as the new CEO of which data analytics company?
30. Google has introduced a new line of smartphones. What has it been branded as?
31. Which company has acquired 51% stake in JRG International Brokerage DMCC, an international commodity derivatives brokerage registered with the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange?
32. Which well known multinational consumer electronics company has picked India as the first market for the launch of its mobile phone accessories?
33. Which MNC toy maker has appointed ex-Vodafone India business head Ishmeet Singh as its country head for India?
34. Which MNC has agreed to buy an 80 percent stake in high-tech luggage maker Rimowa for 640 million euros ($716 million)?
35. Which MNC is discontinuing its wearable fitness tracker called “Band”?
36. Maruti Suzuki’s premium hatchback Baleno has crossed which cumulative sales milestone in the domestic market?
37. Which two wheeler brand has launched a new campaign aimed to position itself as ‘Guarantor of smiles’?
38. Which bags and shoes brand has launched its new campaign ‘fickle is fun’?
39. Which MNC has sold its FAO Schwarz brand to ThreeSixty Group, a company that designs and sells toys, home goods and other products?
40. Which company will acquire assets of Teva Pharmaceutical in the UK and Ireland for an enterprise value of around $764 million (approximately Rs 5,085 crore)?
41. Which hyperlocal marketplace has unveiled its new brand positioning ‘Local Shopping Ab Online’ and a new logo?
42. Jivi Mobiles, the mobile division of Magicon Impex, has roped in which actor as brand ambassador?
43. Future Group has launched a digital loyalty wallet that helps consumers shop without card or cash across formats such as Big Bazaar, Ezone and Home Town. What has it been branded as?
44. Which travel portal has forayed into alternative accommodation space through a new entity, Rightstay?
45. Which US-based mid-market buyout fund has agreed to buy 100% stake in Sigma Electric for $250 million from its existing owners Goldman Sachs Private Equity?
46. Which US-based luxury watch maker launched its wearable devices in India last week?
47. Which beauty retail venture has announced the launch of make-up and beauty brand Jaquline USA in India?
48. Which mineral water brand recently hit the shelves of retail outlets in Mumbai with its new 'Rockstar' bottles?
49. Which English daily will be launched in Delhi on October 11?
50. Which brand is the most valuable global brand, as per Brand consultancy Interbrand’s 2016 Best Global Brands report?
51. Which fashion brand has unveiled its new campaign christened #forsuccessfulliving?
52. Hindustan Unilever last week entered the baby care category with which brand?
53. Which company has joined hands with Happy Creative Services to make a film - an ode to chai (tea) and how it fuels India?
54. Which company is launching a special, limited edition bike in association with the movie Mirzya?
55. Which quick service restaurant chain has opened an outlet at Rashtrapati Bhavan?
56. Which company will acquire Hiranandani Group's offices and retail space in Mumbai's Powai suburb for around $1 billion (Rs`6,700 crore)?
57. Which handset maker last week launched its own ecommerce marketplace called Wishnbuy(dot)com?
58. Which MNC is buying a prominent US artificial intelligence (AI) startup, Viv Labs?
59. Which homegrown private equity fund has partnered with Sunrise BPO to purchase US-based CRM solutions provider C3 for around $150 million?
60. Which MNC has received a licence from the government to set up 3,500 petrol pumps in India, becoming the 2nd foreign player to enter fuel retailing market in India?
61. Which Argentina-headquartered IT services firm has set up its first development center in India in Pune?
62. Which Australian company has acquired Bengaluru-based Travel Tours to become the second largest player in India's tourism sector, behind Thomas Cook?
63. Which international menswear fashion brand has launched a new campaign titled Don't Hold Back, featuring Ranveer Singh as brand ambassador?
64. Which MNC said it would sell its global infusion therapy business, a part of its $15 billion Hospira acquisition last year, to ICU Medical Inc for $1 billion in cash and stock?
65. Which personal care brand has unveiled its new campaign ‘Dil ko de lift’?
66. Which company last week launched its ‘Captain Series’ feature phones?
67. Which travel portal has launched a campaign to promote two new features -‘Price Lock’ and ‘Pay@Hotel’?
68. Which infant care products brand has launched a campaign titled ‘Smart Mom’?
69. A Balasubramanian was last week elected the chairman of the fund industry trade body AMFI. He is the CEO of which mutual fund?
70. Pan masala brand Pan Bahar has roped in which Hollywood actor as brand ambassador?
71. Which general insurance company has appointed Rajiv Kumar as its managing director & CEO?
72. What has Mahindra & Mahindra named its all new electric car as, which it plans to launch soon in the domestic market?
73. Ford last week produced its last vehicle in which country?
74. Which Indian business group has joined a global list of companies to have declared an internal carbon pricing to reduce their carbon emissions?
75. From October 16, which airline in India will give its passengers the option of flying around the world non-stop in about 32 hours?