1. Which company will sell its consumer products business to Kishore Biyani-led Future Consumer Enterprise on a slump-sale basis?
2. Which company has acquired Hyderabad-based mobile technology start-up, MartMobi, for an undisclosed amount?
3. Which MNC has launched its new campaign #TogetherOnline?
4. Actor Sushant Singh Rajput can be seen in the ‘Get Grooving’ campaign of which automobile brand?
5. Which location will soon be home to the world's largest luxury hotel?
6. India Today group has rebranded / replaced the Headlines Today channel. What has the new channel been branded as?
7. Which MNC has appointed former PepsiCo executive Sunil D'Souza as Managing Director of its India operations, effective June 22, 2015?
8. Which company has struck a $56-billion deal to buy Time Warner Cable, seeking to combine the third and second largest US cable operators to better compete against market leader Comcast?
9. Which company will get a funding of about Rs 250 crore from Tata Opportunities Fund (TOF) to acquire Tata Group firm Drive India Enterprise Solutions (DIESL)?
10. How many resident Indian women feature in Forbes’s 12th annual list of the 100 most influential women?
11. In what is probably the highest cover taken by a Bollywood star, which actor has been insured for Rs 35 crore under a personal accident policy for a film?
12. Raymond has rebranded its bed and bath range of home furnishing products, which was launched in 2013. What will it be now known as?
13. Which ecommerce major in India last week unveiled a new logo and tagline 'Ab Har Wish Hogi Poori'?
14. Which portal has acquired Delhi-based startup Realty Business Intelligence for an estimated $2-4 million (Rs 12-24 crore)?
15. Aamir Khan-starrer PK has become the first Bollywood film to cross which milestone collections mark (in Rupees) in the box office abroad?
16. Which MNC is claiming to be the first car maker to offer Google’s Android Auto system?
17. Xolo, the smartphone-only brand from Lava International, is all set to create an online-only sub-brand, that too made in India. What will it be called?
18. Which MNC has decided to exit the fixed line telephony business in Tanzania by selling its 35% stake in state-run Tanzania Telecommunications Corp (TTCL) to Tanzania government?
19. Which company has launched its new TVC #HolidaySortedHai?
20. Al Rajwani will take over as the new India head of which MNC?
21. Which company last week unveiled a range of limited edition bikes, inspired by the 'despatch riders' of the World Wars, which will be sold online only?
22. Which company has been rated as the best company in India on various financial and operational parameters by Dun & Bradstreet?
23. Mumbai-based Smaaash Entertainment is all set for an international debut as it targets markets such as Germany, London and the Middle East for its gaming and recreation centres. Which celebrity is the co-owner?
24. Which Singapore-based maker of semiconductors has agreed to buy Broadcom for $37 billion in the industry's biggest acquisition ever?
25. Which company has agreed to acquire a controlling stake of 76 per cent in the National Capital Region-based Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital (PCH) for Rs 287 crore?
26. Which Hyderabad-based skill development and integrated talent management firm has acquired Bengaluru-based Java Learning Center (JLC) for an undisclosed amount?
27. Which home shopping television network has rolled out its first ever marketing campaign, titled ‘Kal Ki Wish Aaj Pao – Phone Uthao Khushiya Mangao’?
28. Veteran actress Waheeda Rehman is featured in the new television commercial - #TheLastPiece – for which chocolate brand?
29. Which pump maker from India is acquiring Italy's Gruppo Aturia and its subsidiaries Pompes Rutschi SAS (France) and Rutschi Fluid AG (Switzerland) via its international subsidiary?
30. How many Indian-origin women have made it to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s 50 richest self-made women?
31. Which MNC has acquired Metaio, a German company whose technology melds real-world imagery and computer-generated elements into moving video presentations?
32. Ending this edition with a tough one. Google has launched a product that will allow users to backup and store unlimited high-quality photos and videos for free. What is it called?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 583 as the subject.