1. Which bank is India’s most valued banking brand, according to a study by valuation consultancy firm, Brand Finance?
2. Which media agency has appointed Prasanth Kumar as its new CEO for South Asia?
3. Which well known business personality will be the chief executive of online technology education startup Acadgild?
4. Which company has entered into a binding agreement to buy cement assets that Holcim Ltd. and Lafarge SA must sell ahead of their planned merger in a transaction valued at 6.5 billion euros?
5. Which online furniture and home decor company has launched its first television campaign titled ‘Brings you closer’?
6. Which MNC has agreed to buy German network chip maker Lantiq for an undisclosed amount to expand its range of chips used in Internet-connected gadgets?
7. Which automobile MNC has announced the appointment of Kevin Flynn as its new president and managing director for India operations?
8. Which MNC has picked India to kick-start its startup mentorship programme Launchpad this year?
9. Which cloud telephony firm is acquiring Singapore's voice-based social media startup Croak.it!?
10. Which MNC will pay Rs 4,944 crore (about $750 million) to buy the women's health business of Mumbai-based Famy Care?
11. Which online service has launched a new logo - a white spoon against a red background, just months after releasing its previous logo?
12. Which company has acquired Accel Partners and Tiger Global Management-backed online baby care products retailer BabyOye?
13. Indian entrepreneur Kunal Dixit has launched the Android application of a new currency ecosystem based on a new decentralised cryptocurrency. What is called?
14. Which MNC is developing artificial human skin to test cancer-detecting nanoparticles that will work with a smart wristband?
15. IRCTC has launched which new payment methodology for booking train tickets?
16. Which celebrity has partnered with her trainer Marco Borges to launch ‘22 Days Nutrition’, a new vegan meal delivery service in the USA?
17. Which readymade apparel brand is launching an initiative called ‘MY FIT’, making its entire range customisable in the next one month?
18. A consortium that includes which two Indian entities has made a significant crude oil discovery off the Brazil’s Northeast coast?
19. RBI last week enhanced the amount of foreign exchange that an individual can remit in a year under a scheme that allows asset purchase outside India. What is the new limit?
20. Which company has become the leading supplier in India's booming smartphone market in the fourth quarter, according to data released by research firm Canalys?
21. Arvind Mathew, a former managing director of Ford India, will be the new CEO of which automobile company?
22. Which MNC has unveiled ‘Be more human’, its biggest brand campaign in a decade?
23. Which insurance company has launched a new brand campaign – ‘Apno Ko Apne Dam Pe Jeena Sikhao’?
24. Which company has agreed to buy rival Office Depot in a $6.3-billion deal designed to help it better compete against Wal-Mart Stores and online rivals such as Amazon.com?
25. Expanding its confectionery portfolio, DS Group last week announced its entry to the candy segment with a launch in Jaipur. What has the product been branded as?
26. MasterCard is planning to launch its latest digital platform in India. What is it called?
27. Which well know FMCG brand has launched a new campaign, titled ‘Discover the power of fragrances’?
28. Which company from the Tata Group has launched the ‘Do right’ campaign?
29. Which MNC last week said it would buy Hospira Inc for about $15 billion to gain access to biosimilars, copies of biotech drugs made from living cells?
30. Which well known ecommerce firm is finally entering India, buying a 25% stake in Indian mobile payments and ecommerce platform Paytm owner One97 Communications?
31. Which U.S.-based premium watch brand last week made a foray into the Indian market through an exclusive sales tie-up with e-commerce major Amazon?
32. Who has been named the EY Entrepreneur of The Year 2014?
33. Which MNC has elevated Kojin Nakakita as Managing Director of its India operations?
34. Which company has agreed to buy British mobile carrier EE Ltd for £12.5 billion ($19 billion) to create a wireless and broadband giant set to shake up the country’s telecommunications industry?
35. Which brand has released new web films featuring two of India’s celebrated authors – Ashwin Sanghi and Amish Tripathi?
36. Which business group has launched a new campaign titled ‘Will of Steel’ featuring real life sportsperson Geeta Phogat?
37. Which food delivery startup has acquired close rival JustEat in India in a stock-led deal?
38. Which brand has come out with its first brand campaign, ‘Kuch Naya Sochte Hain’, to highlight the brand’s philosophy of solving life’s problems through thoughtful innovations?
39. Micromax last week unveiled its ‘Joy’ series, launching two new low-cost devices, with prices starting at Rs 699. What first is the company claiming with this launch?
40. As part of the 80th anniversary of Monopoly's first appearance in France, Hasbro is issuing a handful of special sets in that country. What is special about these sets?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 567 as the subject.