1. According to data on alcohol consumption sourced from an annual report by Drinks International, which brand is currently the largest selling whisky brand globally?
2. With which company has OLX inked a unique tie-up that will leverage each other's strengths to offer the combined benefits of their platforms to their internet base?
3. Which youth fashion brand from Madurai-based Madura Fashion & Lifestyle has launched its campaign #StartTrending?
4. New Delhi-based Carnation Hospitality has acquired which company for 100 crore from Lavazza Spa?
5. The full-service airline by the Tata Group and Singapore International Airlines (SIA) is likely to be launched by October. What has it been branded as?
6. Which automobile MNC is betting on a first of-its-kind initiative of relying on data scientists at its Bangalore research unit to improve quality of its marquee cars?
7. Jet Airways has announced that it will do away with which two brands, moving out of the low-cost carrier space?
8. Which automobile brand is being advertised with the positioning ‘Un-compromise’?
9. Which actress has been signed on to endorse Neutrogena?
10. Which tourism department has touched a new milestone on social media by crossing the one-million-fan mark on its Facebook page?
11. Colgate-Palmolive (India) has launched a campaign #Whattheblack to launch which first-in-India product?
12. Which company has acquired Lanco Infratech's 1,200 mw Udupi thermal power plant in an Rs 6,000-crore transaction?
13. Two-wheeler maker Hero Electric last week launched a new scooter model. What has it been branded as?
14. Big Magic Bihar and Jharkhand, run by Reliance Broadcast Network Limited (RBNL), has donned a new identity. What is it now known as?
15. Which company has launched JanBus, the world's first front-engine, full-flat, low-floor bus?
16. Which IT firm will buy US-based e-commerce technology firm Professional Access from 3i Infotech?
17. ITC group has forayed into electronic cigarettes under which brand?
18. Which MNC is making cash payment of $2.15 billion for a 16.7 percent stake in Monster Beverage Corp?
19. Which MNC will buy SmartThings, a startup backed by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin that helps connect household devices?
20. Which FMCG major is splitting its home and personal care (HPC) business into two separate divisions for a sharper marketing focus?
21. Jaspreet Bindra has quit as the CEO of which company?
22. Tata Motors launched its all-new compact sedan last week. Name the brand?
23. Harish Badami has assumed office as CEO and Managing Director of which cement company last week?
24. Aloft Hotels, the tech-forward, innovation hub for millennial-minded travellers, has announced the appointment of a new butler at Aloft Cupertino. Why did this make news?
25. Which company is set to launch what it claims as the world’s cheapest smartphone in India with a price tag of about Rs 2,000?
26. IBM Simon mobile phone turned 20 on August 16. What is its claim to fame?
27. Which MNC retailer is planning to rope in young students from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) to design its global collection?
28. Which MNC is buying JetPac Inc, the startup that designs social travel applications?
29. Which company will acquire smaller rival Welspun Maxsteel for about Rs 1,000 crore?
30. For the first time in its history, Tata Consultancy Services is shutting down its unit and exiting a country as it could not get enough outsourcing volumes. Which country?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 542 as the subject.