1. Which city has unveiled plans to build the world's largest shopping mall?
2. Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group recently crossed which market capitalisation milestone?
3. Hindustan Unilever has launched a toothpaste to counter Colgate’s Visible White, a whitening toothpaste that claims to make teeth a few shades lighter. What has it been branded as?
4. Which media agency has rebranded its public relations audit arm, Eikona?
5. Which company is acquiring 18.8% stake in Holiday Club Resorts Oy, a Finland-headquartered vacation ownership company, for €13 million?
6. Which infrastructure company has appointed MS Mehta, a former group chief executive officer of Vedanta Resources, as CEO?
7. Which MNC last week launched its Cyber Forensics Centre in Hyderabad to undertake complex cyber forensic and compliance-related investigations?
8. A mobile wallet service from US telecom companies AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon is abandoning its name. Which name and why?
9. It is finally official. Which retail MNC has decided to exit India, less than four years after it opened its first store in the country?
10. Which well known international publication has shut its India Ink blog, "the first ever country-specific" news site after a nearly three-year run?
11. Which brand has launched its new campaign, featuring Akshay Kumar and showcasing its new product line (portable Smartphone chargers, LED lights and home lights)?
12. Which Indian business school has tied up with Harvard Business School (HBS) to train taxmen to become more citizen friendly and responsive?
13. Philips India has roped in which actor as the brand ambassador for the company’s Male Grooming range?
14. The promoter family of which company has become a strategic investor in Businessworld (BW) magazine?
15. Which Indian company is ranked at the 96th position in the latest Fortune Global 500 list of world's biggest firms?
16. Which company has made a strategic investment in Bangalore-based startup ArrayStorm Lighting, which is innovating in the LED lighting space for commercial segments?
17. Which Argentinean luxury brand, a polo lifestyle company known for its apparels, technical equipment and accessories, has started it operations in India with a maiden store in Delhi?
18. Finland-headquartered packaging MNC Huhtamaki will be acquiring which Indian company for Rs 818 crore in a bid to increase its footprint in Indian, West Asia and Africa markets?
19. Which airline is all set to become the first carrier in the country that will allow passengers to directly go to the airport security gates if they have an electronic boarding pass or e-pass?
20. Which city has topped Bangkok and Paris as the world's most popular destination, according to the Mastercard Global Cities Index report?
21. Which celebrity has been signed on as the face of HEROINE, a premium brand from the house of Jinaam Dress Pvt Ltd?
22. The managing director of which company has been appointed as the national president of the Employers' Federation of India (EFI)?
23. Which digital agency has made its second acquisition in India by taking over technology firm iThink InfoTech?
24. Which company will sell its BPO business in the US, the Philippines and Costa Rica to Paris-based outsourcing firm Teleperformance for $610 million (about Rs 3,638 crore)?
25. Which MNC has sold its Slim-Fast brand to Kainos Capital, a U.S.-based private equity firm focused on the food and consumer sector?
Plesae mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 537 as the subject.