Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week October 08 - 13. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company is buying Malaysian counterpart Wyann International in an Rs 100-crore-plus deal?
2. Which MNC has said it will spend over $1 billion to buy its Seattle corporate headquarters in what will be the United States' biggest commercial real estate deal so far this year for a single property?
3. Which footwear major is introducing a new collection of Angry Birds merchandise?
4. Which company has bagged the Porter Prize for Creating Shared Value from the Institute for Competitiveness India?
5. Which celebrity has been roped in by Coca-Cola as the new brand ambassador for Thums-Up?
6. Which company last week announced the launch of AllStar, its first indigenously manufactured reusable insulin pen?
7. Which mobile handset maker last week announced its foray into the television segment with the launch of a range of LED TVs?
8. Which company has appointed Juvencio Maeztu as the country manager for India?
9. Which business personality has agreed to invest $25 million (about Rs 130 crore) in JSM Corp, which runs Hard Rock Café and California Pizza Kitchen restaurants in India?
10. Which company has dragged film-maker Prakash Jha to court over a song in his new film, which it has alleged is "harmful, malicious and defamatory"?
11. Which celebrity has signed on to become the first male face of French fashion house Chanel’s famous scent, No 5?
12. Which MNC has edged out Silicon Valley icon Hewlett-Packard to become the world’s No. 1 PC maker in the third quarter, according to data released by research house Gartner?
13. Max Hypermarket India has rebranded its existing ‘SPAR’ stores. What is the new name?
14. Which brand has emerged as the 'Most Engaging Brand on Facebook’, in a user engagement study conducted by LocoBuzz across the Top 100 Global Brands on Facebook with around 1 million fans or more?
15. Why was Mumbai-based real estate firm Kamla Landmarc Construction in news last week?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 446 as the subject.