Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week February 28 - March 05. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Ranbir Singh Butola has been appointed the new chairman of which public sector enterprise?
2. The students of which business school have founded a film production house called ‘Friday Night Productions’?
3. Which brand has launched a new campaign 'University of Freshology'?
4. Basmati rice and ready-to-eat products firm Bush Foods Overseas has signed up which celebrity as the global face of its basmati rice brand – Neesa?
5. Tata Motors last week unveiled a new concept car, based on the Nano platform, exclusively for the European markets at the 81st Geneva Car Show. What has it been branded as?
6. Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus has been removed from his position as head of which micro lender in Bangladesh?
7. Bhaskar Pramanik has quit as the managing director of the Indian operations of which software MNC?
8. Which company has marked its foray into the Rs 1500-crore fruit juice market with the acquisition of pulp-based flavoured fruit drink brand Fruitnik for Rs 26.2 crore?
9. Which company last week launched the popular Oreo cookies in India?
10. Which well known business publication brand turned 50 on March 5?
11. Which company last week agreed to acquire Australia’s Griffin Coal for A$730 million (about Rs 3,400 crore)?
12. British bank Barclays is to buy the British credit card assets of online bank Egg from which MNC for an undisclosed price?
13. Which well known personality will acquire a minority stake in Singapore-based Radio Corp, a company that plans to invest $30 million on Internet radio over two years?
14. Which business personality took over as President of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Ficci) at the conclusion of its 83rd annual general meeting last week?
15. The director of which famous international business school last week resigned owning responsibility for the institution’s ill-advised links with the dictatorial regime of Col. Gaddafi in Libya?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 362 as the subject.
Biz Quizzard is a weekly current affairs business quiz based on the the events of the week gone by, and compiled from various sources. It was earlier co-posted on Quinkie, an online quiz group dedicated to business quizzes. With the first edition posted in March 2004, Biz Quizzard has not missed a single week till date and has been featured in the Limca Book of Records 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2020 editions for this achievement.
Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college? Contact us on email@example.com for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
March 6, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment